• Published 27th Jan 2017
  • 457 Views, 0 Comments

Technology Is Magic - Inactive Pone



Have you imagined how Equestria would be if technology from Earth was spread to the pony world?

  • ...
 0
 457

Chapter 5:New Discoveries

To everyone's surprise, this collaboration was a good idea. Not only did the ponies have much better technology, which was about the same level as the humans did, but now humans will agree to help guide the ponies and help them throughout the change of their lives. They helped the ponies to solve their problems in the process of creating better technology and educate them about things that weren't possible in their past.

But, of course, the ponies had to do something in return. So to do that, they teach humans more about their kind, just like how Twilight told Frisk more about Equestria. When scientists want to know more about how the ponies work, it was often not a problem for them to help. They would teach them about how magic works, but humans don't have horns like unicorns do so... Why do so?

Basically, this collaboration was successful. However, as the years went on, the two kinds only wanted more, they want even better stuff. They want to discover things that neither kinds have ever been able to do before. But you might think, 'How did they do it?'

One day, Nathan was practicing his skills with Twilight and Starlight, testing their magic at the same time.

'Alright, I'm on offense, you girls try to block my attacks with your shields.' He said. 'Ready?'

Both ponies got their spell ready. 'Bring it,' Starlight replied.

Clenching his fists, Nathan made a ball of fire in his hands and shot them towards the two. Then, he took his guns out and tried shooting the two ponies. And for a final blast, he tried using a laser attack. The two didn't have a single scratch after that.

'Ha, impressive spells you got,' Nathan grinned.

Twilight was curious to know the science behind his powers. 'Say, how did you get such powers in the first place?'

'Ah, about my powers?' He said. 'I am a really big fan of gaming, and video games are literally my life right now. Seriously! I post videos on social media of me playing video games! It was enough for me to become the gaming world's "chosen one", where the person worthy of the name has the access to powers from different video games, like the ones I just used.'

'I wonder... Can others get these powers too?' Starlight asked.

'Hmm, that's complicated. I have been tested to see if I can transfer my powers to someone else, and the test was okay, but I found out only one ability can be transferred to one person. Apparently, I am the only one that has the access to all the powers, while I can only give others one of my abilities. But, I will get to keep it.' He explained.

Twilight thought of an idea. 'Can you do it on me?'

'I have never tested it on a pony before... But just maybe it will work.' Nathan replied.

After they set up the contraption in the lab, Nathan told Starlight what to do.

'Okay, the control panel should tell you to select one kind of power, just press the one you want.'

Starlight was at the control panel. 'Huh, it says five kinds here, though.' She said.

'Interesting... So ponies can have five powers? Wow, the world is an unfair place.' He laughed. Turning to Twilight, he asked her about the powers she wanted.

'I don't mind which one I get, if we can change it, just pick the ones you think is cool.' She replied.

After Starlight selected five random skills, she flipped the lever and started the transfer experiment. Twilight look relatively okay, nothing that special.

'Let's see what you got,' Nathan said.

In a flash, Twilight was able to get some kind of gun on her side and fired it across the room. Then, a huge blue portal popped up on the wall.

'Portal device, interesting. Try something else.'

The other four powers she got were all very cool, each from different games: Power-ups from Mario games, access to swords in the game 'Minecraft', the power-copying ability from 'Kirby', and even powers from dragon ball Z, which is a pretty rare one to successfully get transferred.

'This is so awesome! There's so much we can do with these abilities!' Starlight exclaimed.

'If I can transfer all of the different kinds of powers I have into something that can permanently store them inside when used just like me, then we can possibly use them for good.' Nathan replied. 'As long we only give all the ones that are not as dangerous, everything should be fine.'

Twilight thought for a bit and thought that if collaborating with the humans wasn't that bad, this couldn't be bad as well. 'Perhaps that won't always be possible, but it's worth a shot.