• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 432 Views, 0 Comments

Power People Metropolis Last Defense - Nightmarity19

  • ...
 0
 432

Chapter 4 Underground

Everyone sat down in a circular table as a hologram version of Princess Celestia came up.

"How goes with the search for Bloody Mary?" Tia asked eager to see what everyone had found.

"Well I interviewed Spitfire she told me the night guards were messing around and dared each other to summon Bloody Mary in the first place along with how she bit her thus turning her into a night walker," Fluttershy started off reading notes she gathered from Spitfire.

Celestia began to gain interest into Shy's findings being that she's supposed to the brute of this team.

"As for me and Dash we found an old photograph of Mary standing next to a Twilight lookalike and we still need to analyze this as well," Pinkie said holding the picture up so Tia can see it.

"Interesting, now I have some news to report so I need you all to pay attention," Celestia commanded.

The 6 super heroines each sat down in their chairs to pay attention to what Tia had to say to them.

"Bloody Mary and her band of night walkers are planning to start an attack on the city...if they are not stopped then our world will be doomed," Celestia explained.

"How many are we talking here?" Dash asked.

"Probably in the hundreds maybe in thousands; I need you all to go underground to stop them from reaching our way of life and making it destructive," Tia guessed the number of night walkers Mary has at her disposal.

No one was more prepared than these 6 they all nodded in agreement for this mission for this would be the biggest challenge in history.

"We are all counting on you Power Heroes; make our city proud," Celestia said before ending the transmission.

Spike was in the jet as he set his jet to underground where it looked like a high powered drilling tool that will tunnel through anything in it's path.

The girls arrived in their seats fully suited up and ready to get this over with.

"Ok what's our objective Tia?" Spike asked wanting to know what they're main goal is for this underground battle.

"Eliminate the night walkers and Bloody Mary before they reappear on the surface," Celestia said.

Spike nodded.

Everyone fastened their seat belts in, knowing this is going to be a short but bumpy ride.

"Um Twilight your not at all shocked someone looks exactly like you next to Mary," Fluttershy said wondering.

"This won't have any impact on me because this ends now. I'm tired of all her games and a sudden kiss she gave me; this time I am going to end her myself," Twilight proclaimed putting on her goggles.

"Spoken like a true super heroine," Dash mumbled to herself smiling.

Spike activated the underground drilling function and once that was turned on, it nosedived into the ground rumbling about making Rarity turn green in the face.

Applejack handed Radiance a barf bag that she used 12 times.

"Everything ok back there?" Spike asked looking back using his mirror to look behind him.

"Yes everything's fine just Radiance over here having underground sickness that's all," Applejack replied.

"Oh ok," Spike said returning back to his control panel.

Going deeper until the jet stopped abruptly causing everyone to fall forward even the pilot.

"I guess we're here," Fluttershy said struggling to stand upright.

Spike activated a fail safe that shook the jet free and shifted back to it's original function.

"Alright good but now-" A blaring alarm interrupted what Twilight was going to say.

Flying night walkers fired blasts on to the jet causing to shake and rattle.

"Everyone hang on!" Spike yelled trying to gain control.

That's when Twilight flew out from the bottom hatch to deal with those night walkers.

"What is she doing?" Dash asked angrily.

Flying over some, she fired repulsors at them clipping one of their wings causing a fall to his death.

The last two went for a double attack but Twilight stopped them before firing her repulsors, reducing them to dust.

"Wow she seems more focused than normal," Rarity noticed.

Twilight came back inside smiling at the display she just put on for her friends.

"Twi that was more amazing than wrangling loose cattle and sending them back home," Applejack said quoting a metaphor.

"Thanks you guys but now's not the time for celebration because we have to deal with Bloody Mary," Twilight stated staying focused on the task.

"Roger that," Spike replied landing the jet on a clearing before letting everyone else off.

"Be sure to blast any flying night walkers that happen to pass you by," Rarity said to Spike.

He took that into consideration then flew up to do cover air travel just in case more decided to show up.

Twilight and the others entered a Victorian style castle; the main foyer had tarps on the walls of Mary's symbol which was blood drips ripped up.

"Well I must say I do love her choice in decor," Rarity admired.

"There is no time to bask in her glorious tarps Rarity we need to find her," Applejack said annoyed.

Mary came from across the hall with her guards standing by her side.

"Well, well, well it would seem that the Heroes of Metropolis have entered my home," Bloody said in a joking yet cold tone.

Her followers attacked the heroes but were pushed back by Fluttershy's brute strength coming as a real factor as she bulldozed her way to Bloody Mary; she went to punch her, Mary grabbed her fist then pushed her into a boatload of guards and some of the remaining team members.

Dash went up in the air to unleash an thunderstorm shocking those night walkers.

Mary escaped but Masked Matterhorn was hot on her heels, wanting to catch up so she wouldn't make it above ground to cause murder and mayhem all over Metropolis.

She attempted to escape but was met with a tackle by Matterhorn, stopping whatever spell she was trying to perform.

"You never give you do you mi amor?" Mary asked speaking a little French.

Snapping her fingers and made twin swords appear in both hands smirking evilly.

"i say bring it on!" Twilight proclaimed gesturing her to fight her.

Mary jumped up and brought her swords down even when Twi used her arm to block it. She broke the hold and kicked the night walker in the cheek hard; sending her up in air which gave Twilight an opportunity to jump up and repeatedly kick Mary's stomach before one final kick rocketed Bloody Mary into the ground smashing it in two as Twilight landed gracefully.

"Last chance to give up Bloody," Twilight warned.

Bloody rushed Twilight into a kiss that she held, tongue kissing her until Twilight eventually gave in before breaking the kiss.

"I knew you couldn't resist me forever," Mary said moving Twi's hair to side attempting to bite.

Making a slight growl she felt a repulsor blast in her chest as she stared at her chest that was chared then back at Masked Matterhorn.

"Checkmate," Matterhorn said winking.

Mary fell backwards into the Earth's crust until she was engulfed by flames or molten lava as Twilight looked down then turned away to return to her teammates.

Dash zapped the last group of night walkers until for some reason they suddenly turned into dust unexpectedly.

"So I guess we won?" Pinkie guessed.

"Yea and now we should head back to higher ground," Twilight said.

They all left the castle and got on the jet as Fluttershy watched as the castle collapsed causing a big boom which helped the jet return to the surface safely, then jet landed at Headquarters safely.

"Whoa I wasn't expecting that explosion to give us a catapult back home," Dash said.

"Well at least we got out of there," Applejack said next reassuringly.

Twilight looked at the photo Spike found with someone looking like her was actually her mother.

"Spike I have something I have to do, I'll be back ok?" Twilight said.

Spike nodded.

Twilight's wings activated when she flew in the air and adjusted the navigation to her mother's house.