• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 432 Views, 0 Comments

Power People Metropolis Last Defense - Nightmarity19

  • ...
 0
 432

Chapter 3 Mayhem

Zapp flew above the city looking down to spot any kind of trouble whether it be big or small. So far nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary so she finished patrolling, she came back home then took off her super suit into normal street clothes.

Twilight came out of her bedroom yawning and stretching her arms out.

"Good morning everyone," Twilight greeted in between yawns.

"Morning Twilight," Her friends said in unison and sitting at the table having waffles.

Dash was the only one just having cereal and blueberry Pop tarts this morning.

"So Twilight darling did you sleep well?" Rarity asked happily.

"Oh I slept fine except for the fact that somebody decided to pretend she is a lawnmower all night," Twilight hissed stared at Dash.

"Hey I can't help it if my snoring is loud ok? My body is starting to get used to this place," Dash defended herself.

"I saw how your apartment looked and my goodness it looks like a tornado blew through it," Rarity added making Dash want to shock her so much she would have a heart attack.

"I get it! My house is a mess ok? I'm not clean and organized like you all," Dash said blaming no one but herself.

"Now y'all listen here! Princess Celestia didn't put us together just so we can bicker at each other like old ladies debating over political issues. We are a team now and we need to act like one or else this world will end in mayhem," Applejack interjected into a possible argument between Rarity and Dash, something AJ didn't like.

Rarity and Dash looked at each other with ashamed looks.

"Now you two apologize to each other," Applejack commanded.

"I'm sorry," Rarity and Rainbow Dash apologized to one another.

Applejack smiled at the result of her speech.

"Wow AJ that was one amazing speech," Fluttershy said impressed.

"Thanks Shy I created it myself," Applejack thanked Shy for appreciating what she said others wouldn't.

"I should apologize too cause I was the one who started this whole argument," Twilight said feeling guilty.

Applejack gave the go ahead to do so.

"Rainbow I'm sorry," Twilight apologized.

Dash came over and hugged her as a way to accept her apology before returning back to where she was sitting down.

"So this Bloody Mary was in the coffee shop? Any word from any news source about her whereabouts?" Fluttershy added.

"I checked all potential sources and all of them have come up with nothing except one news panel from FOX even we all despise that branch of journalism," Spike explained.

They all nodded in agreement of hating FOX News or anything that has something to do with them.

"Despite why we hate FOX please elaborate for us Spike about what they said darling," Rarity said wanting Spike to explain in more detail.

"They claimed that Bloody was spotted at a nightclub last night and likely going to be there again performing a song," Spike explained what he saw on that newscast.

"Ok that's a start; me and Applejack will head there as guests and investigate and bring back any findings to you guys," Twilight planned out.

"Hold on are you sure Applejack can handle a nightclub?" Rarity said doubtful.

"I am perfectly safe with Twilight and I can handle nightclubs,' Applejack responded sharply.

Spike nodded and handed them ear piece communicators to keep in touch with them.

"Good idea Spike," Dash said congratulating him for thinking ahead.

"So in the meantime we'll head to that Lunar Base from before and see if we can find another clue that we missed," Rarity suggested.

"Wait what about Spitfire?" Pinkie asked.

"I checked on her last night and she says that she'll have a talk with me about what happened to her that lead to what Pinkie saw," Fluttershy said next.

I forgot Shy took Psychology in college as a minor so that could come in handy Dash thought.

"Ok we all know what we're doing tonight," Twilight said making sure everyone understood what was going on.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile Bloody Mary stood above the city admiring what human beings meant in this world. A slight smirk escaped her face knowing that tonight when she sings all those people will find her irresistible.

Including Masked Matterhorn if she ever showed up with a friend.

"Do I really have to wear this?" Applejack asked in protest.

"Yes if you want inside that nightclub you have to look the part," Rarity replied.

What AJ was wearing a strapless dress with fishnets along with her traditional cowgirl hat.

"Now see Applejack darling you look absolutely beautiful and club ready," Rarity complemented.

"My mother would be scolding me right now if she me in this ridiculous getup," Applejack said strapping on her cowgirl boots.

"In this sense I'm sure this is appropriate for our task at hand right now," Twilight said showing off her cutoff jeans and halter top and long black heeled boots.

"Whoa," Applejack and Rarity said in unison.

"What?" Twilight asked confused at that reaction.

"Twilight you look amazing," Applejack said before Rarity who was lost for words.

"Well you two should head out before it's too late," Rarity reminded them guiding those two to the garage.

"I'll be with AJ so make sure you and Spike are hooked on to our communications," Twilight reminded Rarity.

"Sure," Rarity replied with a smile.

Applejack and Twilight entered in the car before driving off to the nightclub to began their mission.

"You think they'll be fine?" Twilight asked worried.

Applejack nodded.

Fluttershy took the elevator down to the holding chambers and walked down a few cells until she reached Spitfire's who was sitting on the far side staring at the shy brute.

"So I'm guessing your going to be the one who wants an explanation about what happened in that Lunar Base?" Spitfire guessed.

"Yes tell me all you know," Shy replied with a pen and a paper ready to record notes.

"So it all started with the other guards daring each other to stand in front of a damn mirror and say Bloody Mary 3 times. The only problem was the lights went out, that woman killed every guard that desperately tried to escape but met with death; some more severe than the next," Spitfire started to explain.

"Uh huh," Fluttershy said listening and recording every word that was spoken.

"She bit me in the neck as you saw and turned me into the instrument of war," Spitfire continued to explain the events at the Lunar Base.

"Anything else you remember about that day?" Fluttershy asked hoping to get some information she missed.

"She did mention about raising an army of night walkers and have them fight for her to take over Metropolis," Spitfire recalled. "Other than that I don't know anything else."

Fluttershy wrote last minute notes and walked over to the plexi glass that had holes in specific places.

"Thanks for your help," Fluttershy said smiling.

Spitfire shared a secret kiss with the shy brute before Shy left to get on the elevator.

Applejack parked the car in a parallel parking situation before getting out with Twilight. They stopped to get in line, as soon as they got inside the nightclub; it was exactly as Applejack feared.

Booze, horny teenagers and worst of all drugs not counting the countless strippers some of which who were topless.

"She'd better be here because this is not my cup of tea," Applejack said feeling uncomfortable.

"Don't worry if someone offers you a drink don't do it," Twilight cautioned Applejack about date rape cases.

It didn't take long for the strippers to let Mary have the floor to perform a song while they danced.

Twilight took a seat in the middle and AJ took one beside her.

"What do you think her voice sounds like? My money is that she'll sound like Adele or Carrie Underwood," Applejack whispered to her friend.

"I don't think it will be that simple my friend. We will hush and listen," Twilight replied.

Mary cleared her throat and began to sing a soothing sexual tone that made the strippers dance along to Mary's tone of voice.

Twilight was hypnotized by just hearing this wonderful song Bloody Mary was performing.

"Twi this sounds pretty good I guess she could have a career in music," Applejack joked.

She noticed Twilight was too deep into the song to pay attention to what Applejack just said.

"Twilight?" Applejack called out shaking her with no luck.

Mary held out out her hand for Twilight to join her on stage and she did willingly.

Applejack didn't like the way this was going so she activated a sonic EMP sound device in one of her boots to emit a high pitch ear shattering sound wave causing everyone in the club to cover their ears breaking Mary's trance she had on them.

Twilight shook her head to notice Mary had vanished again but left a black rose behind her.

"You ok Twilight?" Applejack asked concerned.

Twilight nodded with a bit of head problems like she was run over by a truck.

"Hey guys did you get something at the club?" Rarity asked over the communicators.

"Yea we got a black rose," Applejack replied.

"A symbol for a dying love for someone in the vampire night walker community," Twilight mumbled to herself.

"You say something Twilight? I didn't quite hear that; you may have to speak up darling," Rarity instructed from Twilight to understand what she was saying.

"Oh it's nothing Rarity I meant it's just a way people show affection towards each other," Twilight lied.

"Alright darling just come back to HQ so we can have a look see," Rarity suggested.

"Yea we're on our way," Applejack said walking out with Twilight following close behind.

That thought she had of her almost being turned into a night walker couldn't leave her mind even on the ride back home.

To think...Mary almost turned me, I wonder what that felt like Twilight wondered looking out the window.

Applejack became increasingly worried about Twilight's decisions lately but she couldn't judge her friend based upon what sort of actions that were placed upon her.

Dash looked all around the Lunar Base but found nothing new, Pinkie wasn't having much luck as well.

"Find anything yet Pinkie?" Dash asked hoping the speedster found something.

"Actually I did, come look," Pinkie gestured Dash to where she is.

They both looked at a old photo of Bloody Mary standing alongside a person who looked identically like Twilight except for the hair.

"Hey Dash not to alarm you but does this person standing beside Mary looks like Twilight to you?" Pinkie asked handing the picture to Rainbow.

She took on quick glance and handed it back to Pinkie.

"That looks too real to not be Twilight," Dash replied blankly.

"We'd better get to the others and quickly," Pinkie said.

Dash used her lightning transport to have them return to Headquarters.

Fluttershy just got off the elevator.