• Published 19th Dec 2016
  • 1,856 Views, 39 Comments

Equestrix Club - Skaltrox Defiance Knight



Twilight and her friends discover magical jewels buried in a small chest in the park, what they don't know is that they have awoken magic inside them they thought was a mere "fairy" tale.

  • ...
3
 39
 1,856

The Dark threat

Deep somewhere in a shadowed forest just beyond the local town, was a clearing that held only few things. Many odd protrusions and dark looking objects jutted from the ground, and orb sat on a pedestal just before the centre of the clearing and lastly three thrones sat in the middle forming a straight line. From which three figures appeared and sat down on, the figure in the middle spoke up in a chilling voice "Knut come forward!" it shouted. The area in front of the thrones was clouded in more shadow, many gleaming red eyes stared at the large yellow ogre as he appeared from the shadowy background.

"Yes your scariness, what do you need of me?" the ogre named "Knut" replied.

The figure got up and waved its hand, the orb on the pedestal started to react, a trail of smoke coiled around within and then an image appeared of the six girls fighting the burglars. "Look at this" it replied to Knut's question.

Knut looked at the orb and gasped "Those girls... they have the stones? Does that mean they are..." Knut asked before being shut down by the figure shouting.

"They are FAIRIES!" the figure empathized with great distaste for 'fairies'.

"WE want you Knut to find them and bring them too us, now that these incompetent girls discovered the stones for us. We can claim their magic for ourselves and finally take rule of the Magic dimension!" the figure ordered the slightly terrified ogre.

"Do..Do I get to take my hunting troll with me?"Knut questioned the figure.

"Yes...maybe then you will be successful for once" the figure replied.

"Oh thank you mistresses, I won't let you down" Knut said with renewed happiness.

Knut turned to leave, but the figure on the middle stopped him one last time. "You better live up to those words Knut, because if you don't there will be punishment"

Knut bowed and said "Of course...Mistress Icy"

Author's Note:

Oh look at that, the villains revealed (If you know Winx club, you will know the who the villians are). This is just a little chapter introducing the enemy, don't worry the story will progress properly...eventually