• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 754 Views, 1 Comments

Equestrain war: Prelude - General Sparky



This is a story about how the main characters will go back in time to the battle of the Somme and survive World War 1,World War 2,the Cold War and the present day. They will meet somepony from the 'waring' times that help them survive.

  • ...
8
 1
 754

The birth of Sparkball (part 2)

Ponyville hospital,Screwball's ward, a few hours later

Mothball was the first pony to wake up in the room.

Mothball was still a bit sleepy from the nap he had taken.Seeing that Screwball is still asleep, He came down from his position and said, "Sweet dreams, Screwy."

He then walk out of the room as quietly as possible.

Just as he walk out of the room, he saw Discord and Fluttershy coming towards him.

"Hi Mothball, we have heard that Screwy had just given birth, so how is she?"

"Still asleep. By the way, who told you about Screwball giving birth? I don't remember telling you guys that."

"Derby told us last night, she came to our castle and told us everything that happen."

"Oh, I see, I will thank her later. So, have you see the baby yet?"

"No. We wanted to see Screwy first before we see the baby."

Discord and Fluttershy entered Screwball's ward while Mothball went to get food from the Hospital canteen.

"Wow, if she is has not just given birth, I might not belive that Screwy will sleep for that long peacefully." Discord said, as he was looking at his sleeping daughther.

"Discord, how can you say that to our daughther?!"

"Sorry, it is just that being in a hospital is not fitting for me.I mean, I am the god of chaos and that Screwy usually don't sleep so peacefully."

"Fine, just don't say that again"

"Ok. So, seriously speaking, what do you think the baby is?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that Screwy is a draconequus and that Mothball is a changeling, so what do you think the baby will be?

"We will see the baby later, as I have said, no matter what it is, it is still our grandchild."

"I coudn't agree more....." Discord was about to say something but was interrupted by Mothball entering the room with hospital food.

"Food is here!"

"Thank you, Mothball." Fluttershy said,taking a bowl of porridge from the tray Mothball is holding.

Discord and Mothball also take the porridge from the tray.

Just as they are eating, Screwball woke up from her sleep and said, "Where am I?"

The trio was a bit startled at Screwball's sudden action.

There was a awkward silence before Dicord repiled, "You are in the hospital, Screwy."

"But..but...How did I get here? I know that we are in the hospital but I don't know how did I get here."

"Well, it is a long story, you see it started when you screamed for help......."

"Oh, I see, I must thank derby later for bringing me here later. But first, how is the baby?"

"Well, you see, non of us has seen the baby yet." Mothball repiled with a bit of guilt showing on his face.

"Ok, when we are done eating, we are going to the nursery room to see this baby." Screwball said as she is taking a bowl of porridge from the tray that is on a table next to her bed.


Ponyville Hospital,Nursery room walkway,half an hour later

"Are you excited dear, we are going to meet Screwy's child!" Fluttershy said in a high pitch voice.

"Yes, But there is no need to say that in a high pitch voice." Discord repiled.

"Are you exicted Mothfy? I am so exicted that I could eat an entire chocolate house in a minute."

"Well, yes. Of course I am excited to finally see the child, whether it is a filly or a colt."

Just as they were entering to walkway, they saw an active nurse walking down the walkway.

"Excuse me, nurse, could you tell me where Screwball's baby is?"

"Sure, It is in the third and fourth Nursing care unit(NCU) from the left."

Mothball and Screwball froze as they process the information the nurse was telling them. Discord and Fluttershy has the same reaction but processed the information faster than Screwball and Mothball.

While the discord family was processing the information they have just heard, the nurse, a bit shocked at their reaction, asked them, "Hello,is any pony there?"

No reply. The nurse asked again, "Hello, is any pony there?"

This time, it was Fluttershy who responded, "Are you sure,nurse? I thought Screwy only had one baby."

"No. I am pretty sure she has two babies. One colt and one filly." The nurse repiled, looking at a list of records for which baby belonged to which pony.

"Thank you, nurse."

"Oh, before I forgot, later remember to fill in their names of the two babies at the Administartion (Admin) counter."

"I see, we will do it later."

With that the nurse left,attending to other matters.

"I have two Babies?" Screwball said with disbelief.

"Let's go see them, shall we?" Mothball said, hoping to proof that they are Screwball's babies and not another ponies' baby.

Screwball gave a nod and walked to the window pane that in between the nursery room and the walkway.

There are quite a number of babies inside the nursury room.

The baby in a NCU third from the left (of the room) is a filly that is a earth pony that has a pink coat, yellow mane with green highlights and light blue eyes with white swirls. The baby in a NCU fourth from the left (of the room) is a colt that looks like an alicorn but his horn and wings are black in colour and have holes in it, a lavender coat, a violet with a stripe of pink and purple mane, with yellow crossed/Derp eyes with pink swirls.

"They definitely are my babies, I wonder what we should name them." Screwball asked, while still looking at the babies.

"I think we should name the colt Sparkball, as he looks more 'outstanding' to the filly." Mothball repiled.

"Then, what about our filly?" Screwball asked, pointing to the filly next to Sparkball.

"I think we should name her Rachel Glimmer because she looks like a draconequus, just like you, Screwy."Fluttershy said, pointing at the filly.

"I think those are great names, don't you think so?" Screwball asked Discord.

"Sure, It is your babies after all." Discord said while looking at the cute babies inside the nursery.

"I will go to the Admin counter to fill their names later, right now, I only want to watch those cute little babies of mine."


After 2 weeks of staying in hospital, Rachel and Sparkball (also known as Sparky) could finally go home to stay with Scewball's family. There was some celebration in Sugar Cube Corner for the Rachel and Sparkball joining the family.


Celebration at Sugar Cube Corner,2.30 p.m

There is a lot of festivities going on in Sugar Cube Corner. Pinkie Pie invited the mane 6, Starlight Glimmer,the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Derpy's family and Fluttershy's family.

"Fluttershy, congratulation on your new grandson and daughthers!" Starlight Glimmer siad, while eating a muffin prepared by Derpy for the party.

"Thanks girls, you gals are the best any pony could have."

"By the way Fluttershy, what do you think of Rachel and Sparky?"Pinkie pie randomly asked.

"I don't know, but I know Rachel is a draconequus and that Sparky is a changeling and a draconequus. I only hope they do not become like my husband."

"What?!" The mane 6 screamed at the news, fearing that Rachel or Sparkball will become like Discord.

"Don't worry, Sparky and Rachel won't become like Discord, I mean, look at Screwy, she did not become like Discord." Fluttershy said, hoping to persuade the mane 6 not to worry much about it.

"Fluttershy, I know that you do not want us to worry but Rachel and Sparky is a Draconequus. How can you ask us not to worry?" Rarity asked.

"I know they won't because she is born by Screwball."

The mane 6 let out a sigh. Twilight thought: Fluttershy is right, since Screwball did not become like Discord when everypony says she would, who is to say that Rachel and Sparky will.

"I hope what you say is right, Fluttershy, if not." Twilight said, clinging on to hope that FLuttershy is right.

"With that over with, let's get this party started!" Pinkie said, trying to get the bad thoughts out of the mane 6.

With that the converstion ended and the festivities resumed.


Party at Sugar Cube Corner,7 p.m.

All the ponies in the party were starting to go home, except for the mane 6 and Fluttershy's family.

"The dinner will be ready at 7.30." Mrs cupcake yell out from the kitchen.

"Ok" Everyone in the place repiled.

After everypony has gone home, the remaining ponies has gathered at the table talking about the Rachel and Sparkball's powers.

During the discussion, Rachel and Sparkball was left unattended as everypony is in the discussion, Discord has put a no chaos magic and changeling magic spell on them and that they are asleep.

What they did not know was that Sparkball was reading a book about World war 1 while all the ponies are outside.

After much discussions, the mane 6 and Fluttershy's family conculded that they will be placed under close supervision for thier childhood, so that they will not be drawed to the 'bad' side.

The heated dicussion about the powers that Rachel and Sparky could have, the threat that they could pose to Equestria and how to deal with this threat has wore out the ponies.

Dinner was surprisingly quiet, usually the mane 6 would be talking about some recent episodes in thier lives, but the discussion would leave them so tired that Applejack has almost hit her head on her food.

Author's Note:

1) This is inspired from DisneyFinatic2364's Bride of Discord(BOD) and Daughter of Discord(DOD). This is NOT a sequel to DOD. 2) Sorry for the bad ending of this chapter, I just wanted to get this out as soon as possible and not include it in the next. 3) The mane 6 that at the party is Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Twilight, Spike and Fluttershy.

"With that over with, let's get this party started!" Pinkie said, trying to get the bad thoughts out of the mane 6.

The mane 6 in this sentence refers to Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Spike, Fluttershy and Twilight. So, when a sentence like this comes out, the mane 6 refers to whoever is talking is not part of the the ponies listening. 4) Please leave your constructive comments below so I can make this chapter better for you guys. 5) 'Trailer' for next chapter: Sparky has breaking the 4th wall capabilities like Pinkie Pie (that's how how got that ww1 book silly.) :pinkiecrazy: :derpytongue2:
That's all, General Twilight out.