• Published 19th Nov 2016
  • 539 Views, 32 Comments

Sleepovers and Slumber Parties - Bahamut0



After all the crazy events that have happened, Sunset suggests that the guys and girl have sleepovers to enjoy their down time.

  • ...
2
 32
 539

Chapter 5

"Hey guys?", Inferno asked. "Are we an anime?"

"What makes you say that?", Ace asked.

"We can summon monsters, and our greatest power come from our friends. Also, we can shoot blasts of energy and perform special moves like Dragon Ball Z. Also we have gorgeous girlfriends."

"Inferno, I don't think we're an anime. We're just lucky.", Burst said. "Although I think our audience has other ideas."

"What was that last part?"

"Nothing. Just something Pinkie was going on about. Never really under stood what she meant by it though...oh well. So what's next on the list?"

"AAWWWWOOOO!" The group froze when they saw Night Fang howling at the full moon and he seemed to have wolf ears and a tail.

"Night? Are you SURE that tail and ears are cosplay?"

Night sighed. "Nope. I've had them for as long as I can remember. You don't think I'm a freak do you?" The guys just chuckled and activated their monster partner powers.

"Not really. We can use our monster partners' powers and get new forms like this. Although now I know why Aria likes to rub your belly."

Meanwhile with the girls...

"Aria? What's up?", Sonata asked.

"I think I heard Night howling. Maybe I'm just hearing things."