• Published 19th Nov 2016
  • 539 Views, 32 Comments

Sleepovers and Slumber Parties - Bahamut0



After all the crazy events that have happened, Sunset suggests that the guys and girl have sleepovers to enjoy their down time.

  • ...
2
 32
 539

Chapter 2

The next afternoon Burst and the others arrived at Gold's mansion. "Hey guys! Didn't expect you to show up this early."

"Eh. Dragons are faster than car rides. No traffic.", Burst said. "We brought movies, snacks, sleeping bags, and a couple consoles and games."

"Well guys, you didn't need to do all that. Let me show you!", Gold showed them to his home's entertainment center. "Behold!" All the guys' mouths dropped at the sight of the gigantic flat screen! Not to mention Gold also seemed to have almost every console in existence!

"Gold.", Inferno said.

"Yeah?"

"You've got the room I only dreamed of having as little kid. It's beautiful!", Inferno said with teary eyes.

"How about we start off with a movie marathon? I brought Jurassic Park, Star Wars Episodes IV to VII, and the transformers movie.", Ace said.

"....Which one?", Burst asked.

"Uhhh, the first one?"

"Okay. We're good. Might as well introduce the two newest members to join our group. Venus Bloomer and Night Fang. Welcome to the club!"

"Thanks!", Venus said with a smile. "Didn't expect to be friends with the current duel champion. So who's your monster partner? Mine's Black Rose Dragon."

"Mine's Destiny End Dragoon.", Night said proudly.

"Red Eyes for me."

"Timaeus is my partner.", Ace said.

"My partner's Dragluon.", Shadow added.

"Crimson Dragon's my main monster.", Gold said.

"Red Dragon Archfiend all the way.", Ice said.

"BLS is my main.", Steel said.

"Blue Eyes for life.", Burst said with a smirk. "How about we start with an eight-person match in Smash Bros.? I've heard it's possible, but I've never seen one." They proceeded to engage in the legendary eight-person smash. It didn't go as planned. "Okay. Who's hitting who? There's too many characters on the screen! I can't even remember which one I selected!"

"I can't tell who got the assist trophy!", Inferno screamed. "Who's got the trophy?!"

"Wait, who got the star power up?!", Gold said. "What's even going on anymore?!"

"Who's playing as Meta Knight? He's OP!", Ace yelled.

"Look! The smash ball!", Burst said! This promptly caused everyone to make a desperate grab for it! "Wait who got it?"

"Only one way to find out. Everyone press their smash attack button!", Ice said. They all pressed the smash button, and only one character was left standing. "Well. That was less than ideal."

"So who was playing as Cloud?", Inferno asked. "Because whoever was, you won."

"I think that was me.", Shadow said. "No..no...I was wrong. I was Meta Knight."

"Sweet. I won.", Ace said with a grin. "But just to be safe guys? No more eight-person smash. It's WAY too crazy."

"Agreed. Wonder what the girls are up to?", Steel speculated.

Meanwhile with the girls...

"So has anything exciting happened in this world Sunset?", Princess Twilight asked. "I haven't received much word from you since I last came."

"We've kinda been busy.", Sunset said with a smile. "We rescued our own Starlight and most of us have boyfriends now."

"That's wonderful! So who're the lucky guys?"

"My heart belongs to Inferno.", Rarity said with a fond smile.

"Steel's pretty cool for a boyfriend.", Rainbow Dash said.

"I'm currently dating Golden Rise.", Sunset added.

"Shadow and I are going out.", Starlight said.

"Ace is the best boyfriend I could ask for!", Sonata beamed.

"I've kept track of every relationship!", Pinkie proudly said. "Dark Ice is dating Indigo Zap, and Adagio and Aria are dating Venus Bloomer and Night Fang respectively! The only ones still single are me, Applejack, Fluttershy, and our Twilight."

"Don't forget that Burst is dating me and Moon.", Celestia added as she went to talk with the girls.

"He makes quite the pillow. Especially since he hugs you back.", Moon said with a fond smile.

"Well now that we've covered our relationships, I think I should tell you about some of the crazy things we've had to deal with.", Sunset said. "Namely how our Starlight was controlled by this creep called Paradox Truth. Thankfully the guys were able to destroy him and save Starlight. It's also where Steel stole a kiss from Rainbow Dash."

"You'll never let me live that down will you?", Rainbow Dash asked flatly.

"Darling. It's how you two became an item. Of course you denied it the whole time it was obvious.", Rarity said with a giggle.

"Anyway...", Sunset continued. "There was also the time when Fluttershy got possessed by a vampire spirit and we had to save her. That was one crazy Halloween."

"That reminds me of the Flutterbat incident.", Twilight said. "What else happened?"

"Well there was Burst reuniting with his dad, and him defeating his evil step brother."

"How evil are we talking?"

"Imagine Burst's complete opposite in every way."

"Wow. That's bad. So anything else interesting happen?"

"Things have been pretty quiet. But I'm sure some form of adventure is bound to find the guys and us. There's never a dull moment."

"Like now!", Pinkie said as she began a pillow fight!

"Oh it's on now!", Rainbow said as she and the others engaged in all-out pillow combat.