• Published 5th Jul 2012
  • 1,422 Views, 37 Comments

Open Your Mind - PleadingJustus



Spike has a descriptive mind, but, no one knew that, its not only him generating the information...

  • ...
4
 37
 1,422

Sexy. Shut up Jim. No you. Stop editing the Chapter, no you, no you OMFG JIM ITS GONNA BE TO LONG! Fine.

Sexy. Shut up Jim. No you. Stop editing the Chapter, no you, no you OMFG JIM ITS GONNA BE TO LONG! Fine.


Rainbow Dash looked at how huge Spike's penis was.

Told ya Flint said. Rainbow Dash put her mouth on the head of the penis. Spike looked at her, she then stuck her mouth inside his penis, sucking it and going up and down at the same time, Spike found this really enjoyable, he was in so much pleasure, and Flint found this good aswell, as he could feel it aswell. Rainbow Dash made her tongue go around the sides, this made Spike feel ticklish. Rainbow Dash couldn't fit her whole mouth into his penis, it was just to big. She then decided to stretch her tongue to the parts her mouth couldn't get to. Spike knew that Rainbow Dash was awesome, but now, he couldn't stop thinking about her, he felt so good.


It had been 10 minutes now and Spike started getting rough on Rainbow Dash, she couldn't fit her whole mouth into his penis, Spike started moving her head up and down really fast, without giving her a break. Spike then stopped as he started getting a feeling in his penis.

"Rainbow Dash.... Something is happening..." Spike said Rainbow Dash finally brung her head out and directed his penis onto her face, Spike finally blew his load onto Rainbow Dash,

"That... Was... Awesome..." Spike said, exhausted.

Lick her Vagina. Flint said.

"What do you mean?" Spike thought.

Tell her to lie down, then start licking her vagina. Flint replied.

"Hey Rainbow Dash, lie down." Spike said, Rainbow Dash done what he said, Spike then layed his mouth over her Vagina, the breathed tickled Rainbow Dash's vagina, and made her laugh. Spike then started licking inside of it. Rainbow Dash screaming when Spike started doing it. Her wings went fully erect.

Ignore that, she is having fun, try and stick your nose in aswell Flint said to Spike. Spike then tried to fit his nose inside of her vagina, with a few wriggles, his nose fitted in. Spike smelled inside of it while licking around, he wanted everything that tasted good in her birth canal, the smell in her vagina was so strong, and Spike liked it. Rainbow Dash couldn't stop screaming in pleasure, it was so fun for her to feel her vagina being licked around in, she liked it so much, she wrapped her legs around Spikes face and started humping him inside. Spike then enjoyed this as he got in and out with his full nose and tongue in her vagina.


Rainbow Dash soon started moving all her hooves about as she had an orgasm, Spike then took his face out of her vagina and licked the cum off her vagina, his Boner was still hanging out.

"One thing left to do." Rainbow Dash said.

"Lie down on your back Spike." Rainbow Dash said, He did as Rainbow Dash told him, his boner sticking straight up into the air. Rainbow Dash then stood in between Spike's long penis (Yum) And went down until the tip was in her vagina, with her fully erect wings, she went straight down, Spike's penis finally fitting, Rainbow Dash then started moving up and down, letting Spike's penis penetrate her. His member was so warm inside her vagina, Spike kept on pumping at Rainbow Dash.


Spike has put Rainbow Dash in a position where she cant escape, he was going so fast, and powerful. He felt a rush coming from his Penis again.

"Spike... Im gonna cum!" Rainbow Dash shouted, and when she said that Rainbow Dash started screaming in pleasure as she had her orgasm, and Spike had his orgasm inside of her. They both then laid on the bed, really relaxed, exhaling.

You do realize what you have done? Flint said.

"What?" Spike thought.

We have two personalty's, remember? I have the same DNA. Flint replied

"So?" Spike thought.

You will see Flint replied. Rainbow Dash looked at Spike.

"This was the best day ever." Rainbow Dash said.

"The best day was when I meet you!" Spike replied.

"Awww." Rainbow Dash said. They both went under the covers in the bed and went to sleep.


It was morning, the sun was shining, Flint was the body this time, Rainbow Dash was waiting for him.

"I gotta take you back to Twilights, Last night sure was fun though." Rainbow Dash said.

"I agree, now lets go!" Flint said. He walked behind Rainbow Dash waiting to jump on her back so she can fly him down.

"Hop on." Rainbow Dash said, Spike jumped on and Rainbow Dash started flying down. Soon they hit land.

"There ya go bud, have a nice trip back to Twilights!" Rainbow Dash said. Flint nodded, Rainbow Dash flew off. As Flint walked back to Twilight's house,he started singing a song he got in his head. He repeated it over and over. It sounded really addictive to listen to.

"Back there, let break it off, let me take it off, This is for the pony that can get down low, the whole world gonna see you go! Bass coming out so hard! Your gonna make me feel so good, yeah yeah yeah like a Equestria Pony." Flint kept on repeating, he then came face to face with Twilight's house, he then walked in.

"Spike... Where have you been?" Twilight asked

"Uh.... I slept over at Rainbow Dash's house." Flint said.

"You did promise." Twilight said.

"I know, And Im sorry, what have you been up to?" Flint asked.

"Nothing, Applejack wants you to help her buck some Apple trees, we will all be there.

"Sounds awesome! A good time to announce something to all the ponys!" Flint said, smiling.

"Oh, and what shall this be?!" Twilight asked

"Something you pony's have never heard of in your life, but you might of." Flint said.

"Well, I can't wait to hear what this is." Twilight said, putting a book away. Flint then got an idea in his head, instead of showing it NOT Only to Equestria, also to the World!