• Published 30th Jun 2012
  • 1,457 Views, 11 Comments

The Ultimate Game - dreadbaron



Disney villains find a way into Equestria, and chaos follows.

  • ...
0
 11
 1,457

An Explosive Event

Thursday, June 21st
12:01 P.M.
Ponyville Train Station (An Explosive Event)

The Sheriff of Nottingham crept toward the train station, flanked by four of his guards and Quackerjack (an associate of Negaduck). He looked nervously over to the giggling jester, who carried a sack of explosive teddy bears on his back. “Let’s just get this done now,” he mumbled to himself, as he slowly opened a side door. There were no passenger ponies in the station at the present time, only a scruffy janitor and a couple of workers. “Take them,” the Sheriff whispered to his men.

One of the guards drew his bow, and loaded it with an arrow dipped in horse tranquilizer. He fired it at the janitor pony, who staggered a little and then fell down after being hit. This caught the attention of the workers, and they stood their ground firmly. “This is private property,” one of the workers warned them. “Get out.”

“Oh come now,” Quackerjack giggled, as he reached into the sack. “We were only playing!” He then threw a bear at them, sending them flying across the room from the fiery explosion. The demented clown could only laugh at this horrifying scene, which made the Sheriff’s blood run cold. “It’s playtime!” Quackerjack shouted at the top of his lungs, as he threw more bears around the room.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Ponyville proper, Twilight and Dr. Doofenshmirtz had finally found where Phineas and Ferb had gotten to. They were putting the finishing touches on a machine outside of Sugarcube Corner, next to an excited Pinkie Pie. “Is it done yet?” Pinkie asked with glee. “Is it? Is it? Is it?”

“Almost…” Phineas mumbled, as Ferb tightened the last of the bolts. “Now it’s done.”

Pinkie gasped in delight, and moved towards the other side of the machine. A hatch slowly opened, and cupcakes began flying out. The party pony caught all of them in her mouth, and smacked her lips contentedly. “Delicious,” she said. “Thanks for the Cupcake Launcher, guys!”

“You’re welcome, Pinkie,” Phineas told his newfound friend, as his eyes caught Dr. Doofenshmirtz standing to his right. “Oh hey, Dr. D. Who’s your friend?”

“My name is Twilight Sparkle,” Twilight told him, as she began to relax. Clearly, these were not hostile aliens either. “What’s yours?”

“I’m Phineas and this is Ferb,” Phineas said, as Ferb waved casually.

“It’s very nice to meet you two,” Twilight answered warmly. “Dr. Doofenshmirtz said you might be able to help us.”

“Sure,” Phineas said. “What do you need us to do?”

Dr. Doofenshmirtz looked over to the Cupcake Launcher, and looked back to the boys with a grin. “We need to borrow that,” he told Phineas, as a plan hatched in his mind.

Suddenly, Mayor Mare galloped up to them; with a look of panic on her face. “Twilight!” she yelled. “We have to contact the Princess right away!”

“What’s going on?” Twilight asked.

“Monsters are destroying the train station!” the Mayor told her. “We’ll have no way to get supplies for the fall season from Canterlot!”

“Not while I’m around!” Twilight vowed. “Dr. Doofenshmirtz, you and I will go to investigate. Pinkie, take Phineas and Ferb back to the library; then go to the train station with the girls.”
------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sheriff of Nottingham drew his sword, and walked briskly back out the door. He had no intention of dying at the hands of the psychotic Quackerjack, and he also had no intention of falling victim to a pony ambush. “Fall back!” he called back to his soldiers. “Leave the fool to his fun.”

“You’re not going anywhere!” Twilight told him with force, as she charged up her horn.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz fumbled in his pockets, looking desperately for something that might resemble a weapon. “That’s right,” he told the Sheriff, as he pulled a black rectangle from his labcoat. It was the remote for the Other-Dimensioninator, but he knew the Sheriff didn’t know that. “Now tremble in fear, as I unleash my… um, my…. Sword Liquidatorinator!”

The Sheriff looked on in confusion, since he wasn’t the smartest villain in Facilier’s League of Greed. “A Sword Liquidatorinator?” he asked. “What does it do?”

“It uses concentrated magic beams to melt swords,” Doofenshmirtz lied, as he wielded the remote in a threatening manner. He then got too carried away in his demonstration, as he pressed the button by accident. A portal opened in front of him, and Perry the Platypus jumped out.

“Perry the Platypus!” the Sheriff and Dr. Doofenshmirtz yelled out in united fear, for they knew jail time was in the cards if he captured them. The two villains took off running in separate directions, and Perry decided to chase after his regular nemesis. This left Twilight standing alone in front of the burning station, as Quackerjack jumped out through a window.

“Hello, little unicorn,” he told Twilight, as he patted out the fire on his cap. “I suppose you’re here to stop me.”

“That’s right,” Twilight said, as she shot a magic beam at him.

“Good,” Quackerjack said, as he pulled a popgun from his pocket. “I needed a new playmate, and you’ll do nicely!” He pulled the trigger, and a net shot out. It flew towards Twilight at a bullet’s speed, wrapping her tightly in less than two seconds. She fell to the ground struggling in her bonds, as Quackerjack gloated over her. He pulled a large mallet out from under his cap, and Twilight knew it was trouble. “Time for a little game of Whack-A-Pony,” Quackerjack giggled; as he lifted the mallet over his head. “Oh, how fun!”

“Oh no, you don’t!” a voice called out, as it approached at a break-neck speed. It was the voice of the daring Rainbow Dash, who struck Quackerjack across the face with a swing of her left front hoof. This sent the evil jester staggering back, as he dropped the mallet and cocked his popgun.

“Too many playmates around here,” he observed, as he pulled the trigger. This let loose a cloud of purple smoke, borrowed straight from the strategies of his longtime enemy. “I’ll see you later, my little ponies!” he chuckled cruelly, as he seemingly disappeared into thin air.

“Who was that jerk, Twi?” Rainbow Dash asked her friend, as she ripped open the net with her teeth.

“I don’t know,” Twilight answered her, “but I think it’s time we got some answers.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------