• Published 24th Oct 2018
  • 221 Views, 0 Comments

Alpha Blue and The Distorted Pony - DiamondPonyStorys



Equesteria is under attack by a new robot called Soul Absorbers. Its up to Neon, Carlos, Mindset, Tinker, and Alpha to save Equesteria.

  • ...
 0
 221

Prologue

It was December 24th, 2007, a little filly named Alpha Blue was out in the forest picking red and green ripe apples for the pies her dad was making. She was trying to reach the last apple in the tree, she jumped to reach it, but kept falling on her soft padded rump. She needed one more apple to finish the batch of apples.

Suddenly, a blue filly walked up to Alpha and, while using her magic, lifted Alpha up into the air. Alpha looked around for the last apple and grabbed it before she was lowered down. “Thank you!” Alpha said as the blue filly nodded. Alpha held out a hoof for a hoof shake “I’m Alpha Blue, what's your name?”

The filly shook her hoof with a smile, “I’m mindset, nice to meet you too Alpha.” She said, “what are all those apples for?”

Alpha smiled, “there for the pies my dad is making for the Hearth's Warming party tomorrow.” Alpha replied as the sun started to set in the distance.

“I got to get home to my brother, it’s nice meeting you Alpha!” Mindset said before teleporting away with a smile.

Alpha started to walk home carrying two buckets of 20 apples total, they weren't heavy for her at all. She had a smile since she enjoyed helping her dad with a lot of stuff, from testing certain potions to certain gadgets. Alpha of course, being 5 years old, has her fair shares of likes and dislikes. For example: When she was 3 years old she had to go into the emergency room for surgery, because of a bone fracture in her spine and hoofs due to the murder of 2005. In 2006 Carlos Brony, one of the lead scientists in Everfree Laboratories, took Alpha in and adopted her. To this day in equestria, they spend a lot of time together.

Alpha walks up to the gates of the labs as a white stallion, wearing orange goggles and a dyed brown mane, opens the lab gates as Alpha ran inside hugging Carlos with a smile.

“Afternoon little alphy, ready to make apple pies for the Hearth's Warming party tomorrow?” Carlos asked as Alpha jumped around excited. Carlos takes the 2 buckets of apples and begins washing and slicing them up, Alpha knew how to make the dough so she began working on the dough. Carlos keeps a close eye on Alpha as she was trying to use the electric mixer, but all the dough went everywhere in the kitchen. They both giggled as they were covered in batter from the mixer. They then finished the 5 apple pies as Carlos cleans up the kitchen. He looks at the time as it was 7:43pm, he then finishes washing and picks up Alpha.

“It’s past your bedtime little alphy, but you’ll need a bath first before you sleep” Carlos said carrying alpha to the bathroom and sets her down. Alpha takes off her pink onesie her mother gave her before she past away. Carlos turns on the water and sets it to warm water as Alpha takes her watch and diaper off as she hops into the tub splashing water around, Carlos smiled and helps Alpha as she was scrubbing her hoofs. Once Alpha was shiny clean, she gets into her nighttime diaper and pajamas for bed as carlos carries her into her bedroom. Alpha lays down on her bed as Carlos tucks her in as she smiled.

“Dad? You're the best” Alpha said as Carlos smiled and winds up a music box and turns off the light leaving the door a bit open incase Alpha needed him as she was drifting to sleep.

The next day, snow covered all over the everfree forest as it was Hearth's Warming Day. Alpha woke up making a cute yawn and looks outside with a big smile. “Yay! It’s Hearth's Warming!” Alpha said as she ran downstairs to see the tree Carlos put up when Alpha was asleep. She looked and saw presents under the tree as she was very happy. She ran into Carlos’s room and climbs onto his bed. “Daddy! Daddy wake up!” Alpha said “it’s Hearth's Warming!”. Carlos woke up putting his glasses on and smiles at Alpha who looked very excited. He got up and walks downstairs, but Alpha was fast like Rainbow Dash as she was already waiting by the tree for him.

“Your very quick Alpha” Carlos said with a chuckle as Alpha also chuckles. “Go ahead and open your gifts Alphy”. Alpha began opening her gifts as she got stuff from toys; clothing, to Colorful cloth Diapers. She also got Carlos a few gifts too, which he was also happy about. Alpha started to get changed into her new clothing as she looked so cute in the new clothing.

Carlos then heard a knock on the front door of the labs, he got up and walked to the door to see a box on the front door. He picks it up and carries it to the Hearth's Warming tree, it was very heavy. Alpha walks back down by the tree in her new clothing as she was smiling. She looks at the box confused and curious of what's inside the box. Carlos unties the ribbon and reads the letter that was attached to the box.

“Dear Carlos and Alpha,

Me and my sister had sent you one of my special inventions, the PonyBot 3000. This robotic pony can do a lot of helpful things, from helping around the house to playing with everypony. I hope you enjoy this gift that we made for you.

-Mindset and Tinker”

Alpha looked in the box to see a robot pony inside, it was the same size as Alpha. She powered it on as it made a beeping sound for a few seconds, then its eyes opened with blue soft leds. The ponybot looked around curious of the room and what to explore. Alpha screamed and ran behind Carlos scared as she was startled, she hasn't seen a robot up close before. The ponybot walked up to Alpha very carefully trying to give Alpha space.

“I-it’s okay, I won't hurt you. I’m a friendly robotic pony named PonyBot 3000, your personal assistant and friend. What’s your name?” The ponybot explained and asked as Alpha peaked her head out a bit.

“I-I’m Alpha Blue” Alpha replied as PonyBot thought and registered Alpha into her memory.

“Nice to meet you Alpha, i’m sorry if I scared you, I’ll be more careful” PonyBot said as Alpha walked up and hugs PonyBot as it smiles in glee.

“Let’s get this decorations up before guests arrive” Carlos said as Alpha and PonyBot followed to help. The decorations took awhile because Alpha and Ponybot couldn’t reach spots up high to put the decorations up. It took about 1 hour to get the decorations up, which isn't bad. Alpha puts up the sign for the party outside the laboratory's courtyard.

The guest then arrived, Terra and Drive, one of Alpha’s friends, arrived with their special somepony Crystal and Loving. They dropped off presents at the counter inside the building. Tails Dash also arrives with a few gifts, she was one of Alpha’s close friends. Then the guards forced everypony inside as a carriage was trying to land, Alpha ran inside scared hugging Carlos. Carlos smiled and picks up Alpha smiling “It’s okay Alpha, It’s just your brother arriving.

Alpha’s brother Diamond Pony, was a prince of feelings at hollow shade, Equestria. He was a part of the murder of 2005 as he was also injured that day. To this day he has a special somepony that is the princess of feelings.

The carriage landed as the Prince and Princess of feelings walked off and inside as guards carried gifts inside. Alpha looked as Diamond walked in by Alpha smiling “Hi little sister, how’s your Hearth's Warming morning?” Diamond said picking up Alpha and sitting down. Alpha smiled and told him about the gifts she got as Diamond also smiled. “Oh, that's my sister” Diamond said patting Alpha back as Alpha was hugging him.

“Hello there Alpha, I’m Princess Melody Thunder” Melody said shaking her hoof as she also smiled. Alpha hugs Melody as she giggled hugging Alpha back.

“Alpha, are you able to play with us?” Tails asked as Alpha looked and smiled following her outside to play with a ball with the other fillies. They played roll the ball and tag for a while as the adults help Carlos get everything ready.

“So, your Carlos Brony, You must be Alpha’s adopted father?” Diamond asked as Carlos smiled,

“Yes I am, you must be Prince Diamond Pony” He said as he bows to Diamond, Diamond smiled.

“I’m glad you and Alpha are getting along, like father and son” Diamond said “I of course have 4 kids and 1 grand kid”

“Sounds fun being a Prince” Carlos said as the Fillies began to create a big snowpony. The fillies had problems trying to lifts the head up to the top of the snowpony, Alpha pushed and yelled at the top of her lungs.

“PonyBot!” Alpha yelled as Ponybot awoken and ran outside and helps push the head on. Once it was on the fillies cheered for all the fillies and Ponybot. Carlos walked out and told the fillies that food was ready, but half of the cookies are gone. Terra looks outside to see each of the fillies eating a cookie as the adults giggled smiling at them.

Later that night the party ended, Carlos was cleaning up as Ponybot helped, Alpha laid down tired as she was tired from today. Carlos walks up to Alpha as she was asleep, Carlos lays alpha on her back as he changes her onesie and diaper so that she's ready for bed. Ponybot continued to clean as he tells Carlos that the heat in the living room is 70*F. Carlos nodded finishing changing Alpha into her Nighttime Diaper, It had Princess Luna’s cutie mark on the front and back.

Carlos decided that it would get too hot at night so he just kept Alpha in her diaper and puts the pajamas away. He covered up Alpha with a blanket as she slept on the floor, he brings out Alpha’s music box and winds it up as it makes music. Ponybot looked at Carlos as he sits down tired from all the work today.

2 years lator, up north in the dark parts of the Crystal Mountains. A very dark castle lives a king who owns the big castle. A scientist walks up to him bowing with excitement. “King Dark Diamond” The scientist said “I have finally finished creating the ultimate destruction tool!”. The scientist presses a button as a robotic pony walks out and looks around. “Meet the soul absorber 9000, this special machine feeds on happy ponies souls”.

“Marvalous! Now equestria will soon be mine!” The king said as a small robotic butterfly was recording the whole conversation.