• Published 24th Oct 2018
  • 220 Views, 0 Comments

Alpha Blue and The Distorted Pony - DiamondPonyStorys



Equesteria is under attack by a new robot called Soul Absorbers. Its up to Neon, Carlos, Mindset, Tinker, and Alpha to save Equesteria.

  • ...
 0
 220

Chapter 7

The sun rose as the train continued to move, the train operator was at hard work as they passed the border to the crystal mountains. With it being -10*F outside, the train will have problems moving. The three fillies were awake and talking to each other, however, Alpha wasn't looking too great. It was the third day and we still haven't reached our destination.

“What's wrong Alpha?” Neon asked, but Alpha stayed silent like a rock. Neon had enough waiting and walked up to the front of the train. “Excuse me conductors, my friend isn't doing too good, we need to get to the Crystal Mountains faster”.

“Sorry kid, train won’t go any faster, too much snow and ice on the tracks today” The conductor said “If this thing goes any faster, we may end up sliding and falling off the train tracks”. Neon got frustrated, his friend is in danger and they won’t help him. The cold outside got stronger and soon killed the train engine. The train came to a complete stop, the conductor’s tried their best to get the train going, but they couldn't.

“Were done for...its all over…” Neon said as the train tilted a bit as the passengers panicked. Vines wrapped around the train that had spikes on it. Alpha looks over and smiled, she knew who these vines are.

“Flora!” Alpha yelled as a plant pony poked her head by the window and waved, another plant pony helped, with their vines wrapped around the train, they galloped, carrying the train to the nearest train Station. They dropped the train on the tracks as they were in a small town between the border and Crystal Mountains. The plant ponies flew away back to their homes as repair ponies began their work on the train.

“You feeling okay Alphy?” Carlos asked as Alpha hugged him. She’s trying her best to hang on, it's hard, but she's doing her very best. Carlos held Alpha, possibility to keep her warm. Tinker talked to Mindset and Neon as the train moved unexpectedly. “That's not supposed to happen” Carlos looked as the train moved on its own due to the strong wind. Carlos puts Alpha down as he runs to the front of the train as Tinker ran behind him. Alpha hoped next to Neon scared as he and Mindset hugged Alpha.

“This is beyond my control, I never control a train in a long time” Carlos said as Tinker looked at it to see the brake handle gone.

“No, this was a trap! Somepony planed to get all of us killed!” Tinker said trying rewire the brake handle. The train was going at very fast speed down the hill, so fast that it was faster than a bullet. Then, a idea came to Neon.

“Mindset, Alpha, try using your magic to stop the train” Neon said “This may sound odd, but it's worth a try”. Alpha and Mindset nodded, their horned glowed as the train didn't stop. Alpha continued to push herself as her magic grew stronger, stronger, and stronger. The train began to slow down, but now fast enough. The Crystal Kingdom was just ahead as Alpha pushes herself to the best she could to stop the train, through the pain and damage the train arrived at the station at the crystal kingdom just in time as the train stopped. Alpha and Mindset collapsed, both tired from using strong magic. Alpha’s horn was a bit dark blue ish, but its just from magic she casted. Tinker and Carlos looked at Alpha and Mindset and to make sure that they were okay.

“There fine, but they are tuckered out” Carlos said

“Three fillies stopping a very strong train... that's impressive” Tinker said picking up Mindset as Carlos picked up Neon and Alpha. “We must continue on hoof, that castle must be very close”. They began to walk through the cold mountains, the temperature dropping fast, but that didn't stop the group. Their determination was growing with every step, there not ready to give up now. The Darkness Kingdom was now in sight, it was a small kingdom, but it was heavily guarded. They continued to walk as a voice appears by the group.

“Your now reaching Dark Diamond’s Castle, home to the soul stealer” The voice said “When your in this kingdom, stay in the light, the guards of the kingdom hate the bright light”. The voice fades away as The group reached the Castle gates and walks inside.