• Published 9th Nov 2016
  • 883 Views, 0 Comments

My Brave Pony Starfleet Humans - DakariKingMykan



Lightning Dawn has his very first visit to the human world.

  • ...
78
 0
 883

Act 13: On to Battle!

ACT THIRTEEN

The warriors continued to make their way over to Lightning, who was still seemingly lying unconscious on the floor, and the civilians were helpless to do anything about it, and kept well away from those wicked creatures, fearing they were stronger than they looked.

“Lightning!” cried Starla. “Get up, man!” shouted Buddy, but Lightning still lay on the floor, until those warriors were looming over him, and he swiftly kicked them all away and leapt up onto his feet. “Fool the mind, and the battle is yours.” he said with a smirk, and everyone watched as he fought valiantly against those warriors, knocking some of them unconscious, and forcing them to retreat out of the building.

“Everybody out!” shouted Lightning, and everyone ran for the exits in near panic, but when they got outside, they found Flash was there waiting for them. “Leaving so soon? I wouldn’t hear of it. My mother’s little party has just begun.”

“Flash Sentry?! You’re in on this too?” asked Luna.

Flash snickered “Only half correct, Earth-woman.” He laughed loud and wickedly as his body began to glow in pale blue light. “This is getting creepy!” cried Artie as he and everyone saw Flash appear in full Crystallite form, wearing his armor and holding his sword. The people were just speechless, and felt almost glad Sunset and Twilight were not there to see it.

“You Earthlings are pathetic as you are practical. One of the first rules of all magic: Things are not always what they seem.”

Lightning clenched his fists and practically growled at him “Where’s your mother?”

“Preparing the satellite, of course…” Flash answered.



Sure enough, Sapphira stood atop the tallest building in the city, and poised the Rainbow Rod at the sky, infusing it with her own powers and firing it way, way up and charging up the massive satellite causing it to unfold. Soon it would be fully armed, charged up, and ready to fire.

Everyone in town just gazed up at the light wondering what it was, unaware of the danger at hand.

Flash chuckled wickedly, and then glared at Lightning. Lightning was about to rush at him, when suddenly, “Not so fast!” growled Flash “Perhaps it’s time to demonstrate what gift I’ve gotten from the Rainbow Rod.” and his sword began to glow, and several streaks of lightning bolts went into the ground. The ground began to rumble and quake. “What’s happening?!” cried Dyno. “I think we’re about to find out! Look!” cried Myte, as everyone saw two giant Crystallite beasts, with horns, fangs, claws and wings, emerged from the ground. They had to be at least the sizes of small houses, with enough to strength to tear up everything in their sights. This was Flash’s plot to keep Lightning distracted. “You could try and stop me and my mother, but then you’ll be letting everyone in the city of this island down.”

He transferred his two beasts into the city where they began to terrorize everyone. “No!” shouted Lightning. The people behind him were frightened and outraged, but virtually helpless. Not to mention there was still the matter of the crystallite-warriors themselves, now appearing in larger numbers and also scattering about all over the island. “What are you going do now?” teased Flash, and he teleported to join his mother.

There was no way Lightning could handle all this by himself, especially without any powers or backup. “I’m not just going to sit around and do nothing!” Lightning said, and despite protests and concerned warnings from all the others, he ran off at super speed towards town, and attacked every single one of the warriors he met along the way. They weren’t too tough to beat, but there were just so many of them, and Lightning was already feeling beat to exhaustion from his previous fights, not to mention the basketball game. If he could only transform into his super suit he’d get a much needed boost of strength.

The worst part was those large Crystal Beasts. The people in the city were already evacuating in a panic and trying to get as far away as they could from those monsters trashing the city-- crushing cars, kicking huge holes in the walls of buildings and setting massive fires. The local authorities tried to hold up some of the warriors, but their pitiful Earth weapons didn’t even scratch the evil aliens, and they returned fire, injuring a few people in the process.

Lightning had never felt so stuck in his life. No matter what he chose, either to get Sapphira, attack the warriors, or fight the big beasts, he couldn’t do it all alone, and people would get hurt. Still, he knew he couldn’t just sit and do nothing, and went after the beasts first as they were causing more damages. He leapt up high and tried to kick them, but they were so big and solid, and his strength cut to less than half, he hardly made them flinch, but they did turn to face him and flicked him hard into a wall. He wasn’t hurt much, but things were getting more hopeless for him.

Sapphira and Flash could see everything from the skyscraper roof. “Look at him.” sneered Sapphria “I just love seeing hopeless victims about to be destroyed.”

Flash nodded and watched with glee as the two angry beasts glared at Lightning, who had nowhere to run or jump to, and just as the big beasts prepared to smash him, rocks, bits of metal, and other things bombarded the beasts from behind. It was all of Lightning’s friends from school throwing them. “Leave him alone, you ugly brutes!” shouted Starla.

“Lightning, get out of there!” shouted Buddy. Lightning snapped out of his astonishment and slipped away and ran over to the others. “What are you guys doing here? How did you get here so fast.” he asked.

“Maybe a thank you is in order for saving your life.” said Artie “…And hello, we’re on an island; everything is close by.”

“We weren’t about to sit by and let these brutes get you.” added Dyno. “We owed you that much for all that believe in you we did.” agreed Myte.

Rhymey nodded and said…

“You are our friend,
To the very end.”

Lightning didn’t know what to say, but he felt really touched. “I do believe in you!” he said. “And we believe in you.” added Starla. The others all nodded, and suddenly, something under Lightning’s T-shirt started to glow. “What’s that?” asked Starla. Lightning reached under his shirt and pulled out the second gem; the one his mentor, The Grand Ruler gave him before he left Unicornicopia, and remembering what he said…

“When the time comes you will know what it does and what it is for.”

Obviously, the gem responded to vast amounts of emotional energy from all their believing. The gem glowed brightly as seven tiny glowing balls of light spouted from it, and surrounded the seven friends. Lightning could also hear his master’s voice calling out to him. “Lightning, if you are hearing this message, you have unlocked the power of this gem. I have enclosed the ability for you and your friends to transform during moments of extreme danger. Now go forth, and protect the world from the evil ones.”

“Did you guys hear that?” asked Buddy.

“That sounded like Grandruler.” said Artie, but they all could tell thereafter it wasn’t their Grandruler, but they did hear about the part of helping Lightning to defend their world and were only too excited to help out.

Lightning closed his eyes. “Thank you, Master. I won’t let you down.”

One-by-one, a Starfleet insignia-energizer badge appeared on upper-left side of everyone’s shirts. “How do these things work?” asked Dyno. “Yeah, what are we supposed to do?” added Myte.

“Just do exactly as I do.” said Lightning. He told everyone to stand in line. “Okay ready…?” His friends stood ready and he showed them to simply press on their energizers and shout the phrase “Starfleet Magic!”

The others did the same, “STARFLEET MAGIC!!” At once, when they tapped their badges, all seven of them were enveloped in different colored glows of light as they soared up, up, into the sky.

The people across the city, and those still at the school could see them. Even Celestia saw them, and Sapphira and Flash as well. “It can’t be?!”growled Sapphira.

One-by-One, Lightning and his friends donned their super suits-- White strong outfits and super armor overtop complete with shoulder pads, strong boots, gauntlets, and visors over their eyes, only a few new catches. The visors came with microphones on magical wavelengths for the team to communicate with one another, and even though they were still human, they each sprouted wings, tails, and even horns. All of Lightning’s friends never felt anything like this, they felt so pumped up and ready for action as if all their new powers and abilities seemed familiar to them.

Lightning smirked at them, and they all heroically stood together under the stars as Lightning recited the team’s oath…

“Guardians of the universe,
United we stand
To punish all evil,
And protect what is grand!”

“…Power of Believing”

Starla: “Power of Space”

Buddy: “Power of Flora”

Artie: “Power of Art”

Rhymey: “I summon within… Power of Wind”

Dyno and Myte: “Power of Fire”

“Let’s go!” shouted Lightning and off they went soaring down and across the island.

Flash couldn’t believe it, but Sapphira didn’t seem too worried. “So they’ve transformed and donned the power, no matter.” Her satellite was already finished folding out in orbit and just needed a little time to charge up. She placed the Rainbow Rod into a pedestal she had made from crystals, and the rod unleashed a beam of magic all the way at the sky and would keep on going until the satellite was fully charged.

All the civilians could see this from the Canterlot Arena ground. Many were thinking of evacuating the entire island, but that was ridiculously impossible and couldn’t be done in time, especially with all the monsters still on the loose, and once the satellite fired, the entire island would be in danger.

Grandruler kept watching the beam and knew it lead to where the satellite was, and after battling every bit of doubt in his body, and feeling he owed much to Lightning-- “I’ve got to try and destroy that satellite.” and he dashed for his limo. “What are you doing?” hollered Luna.

Grandruler dashed to the trunk of his limo and pulled out a silver-trunk. Inside contained a silvery, spacesuit, and a red vest that fit the helmet on, which he quickly donned.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21300000/Lost-In-Space-lost-in-space-21397257-697-480.jpg

“It’s time for this rocket-man to fly again!”

He told his driver to get out of the car, and he got in. Everyone was confused, and all thinking the same thing, that he wouldn’t be able to reach up there in a limousine, only to be astonished as they saw it transform and take the shape of a super rocket jet. “I knew I paid to have these built for a reason.” he gloated softly. “Everyone, get back!” he shouted as he started the engines, and everyone got as far from the craft as they could. “T-Minus Five and counting-- Four, three, two, one, Go!”

The rockets fired and everyone watched and braced themselves from the gust of wind as the craft lifted off into the skies. The people cheered and all wished him luck, and far from them, Celestia could see the craft going higher. “Good luck, Celesto.” she said softly. She really hoped he could destroy the satellite, but she couldn’t help but gaze up at the skyscraper where the magic beam was coming from and decided to offer what help she could, despite the many incredible risks she was taking.