• Published 13th Nov 2016
  • 474 Views, 5 Comments

Fiend of the Apples - Eon Seb



The Apple family have a secret, it's whats allowed their orchards to survive all over the country no matter what happens. The deal was struck and for years it has been kept, so shall it be till the apple clan is no more.

  • ...
2
 5
 474

III. a Whole New World

Sunset could only stare at the scene before her. Twilight had come through the portal with Spike and the next moment, a strange pink guy in a bucket hat had popped up and made her scream like a kid. She then proceeded to rant and rave at him while hitting him with the aforementioned hat. The next part in this train wreck was when Twilight mentioned his name. It was a bit hard to discern over her rant, but "Murphy" could be heard several times. Once they heard the name, several things happened. First, Applejack went paler then Rarity and hid behind said girl. Second, Pinkie's hair went flat. Finally, all of them to had a minor panic attack. Even Sunset, who had only heard about the 'Knife Party Incident' second hand, had slightly panicked.

Pinkie quickly moved in once Twilight had calmed down and pulled Murphy into a hug. The next minute, she had her phone out and was taking a selfie with him before posting it. The screams of terror coming from the school caused the girls to quickly check the post to see the caption "Twinsies" under it (most likely leading the school to think there were now two mentally unstable beings outside).

AJ had taken one look at Pinkie and started to hyperventilate! Rainbow finally had enough "Okay what's up with you?"

Applejack took a moment to compose herself before answering "Oh nothin much. Just trying to process how much the monster that killed my aunt and uncle looks like one of my friends!" She went back to hiding as the girls, including Twilight, stared at Murphy in horror.

After a moment of no one talking, Murphy spoke "What? Those skin puppets tried to ritually sacrifice their own niece to me when they summoned me. I may have a black heart, but I do not harm children. It goes against the very purpose I was made for, so I decided show my displeasure with their actions, by rearrange their faces and turning them inside out." This, surprisingly, did nothing to calm the girls down.

Rarity, after taking a moment to process the utter wrongness of what she had just heard, noticed that Pinkie was still hugging this, this thing "Dear, how can you stand to be near that abomination!?"

Pinkie just grinned "He saved me years ago from a bad illness, the end result of his actions lead to why I was in therapy for most of my younger years and had that relapse back in middle school. Yeah, he caused me to have a very strange view of the world, so I can see why he would react the way he did if someone tried to kill a member of their family in front of him."

This made the girls pause. They still felt his actions were wrong, but looking at them from that perspective, made it slightly less horrid.

Sunset, however, was focused on small parts of his story. But that was impossible. The Princesses had killed all of them. "How are you alive?"

Murphy looked at her for a moment before his eyes flashed red . "Ah, you mean the rainbow massacre. I was in the pit caring for about 400 eggs and 200 larva at the time. I had never truly appreciated the soft spot you ponies (or people) had for children until that moment. "

Sunset could only nod, and try to get the image of this guy dressed as Nanny McFilly out of her head. Twilight was looking at him with a stern expression. "What's with the big discrepancy in your attitude? Back in Equestria, you seemed quite polite, if annoying. Here, you're being an ass!" before rethinking what she said and amended "Sorry, cranky."

"That is because if I don't behave in your world, then some giant crystal artifact will blow me the fuck up!"-all the girls gasped at that, though Twilight looked confused.-"Sorry. I'm normally far more composed. That subject just makes me a little bit,- no, make that absolutely livid." at the end of his statement a set of ram horns sprang from the side of his head. Pinkie was next to him in an instant taking another selfie. (this one read me and my demon bro)

While Twilight back-paddled "H-how? The portal shuts down magic."

Murphy held out his left hand which ignited in a bright red flame . "My power is not from Equestria .The portal has no effect on me. Now, if you will excuse me. I'm going to see who I can sucker into a deal. " Murphy used their brain fart from seeing his power to run into the school and hide as a student. 'This is going to be fun."

While the girls were scrambling to find him, Murphy had checked out the students, he had narrowed his list of targets down to 2 people, "Lets see I can't do anything to Sparky's boy toy, not without eating rainbows. So that leaves."

"Demon! Come out and face Trixie!"-Murphy loved his power of causality.-"You will give me what I want."

Sunset ran around a corner "Thank Faust for Trixie's love of speeches." She pulled around the last turn just in time to hear the end of Trixies 'request'

"You will give Trixie great and powerful magic!" Murphy paused as if waiting for something. When Trixie just stood with her hand outstretched, it took all of Murphy's practice to keep his smile friendly. Sunset realized what was about to happen but, as she headed to interrupt them, she slipped on a banana peel, hit a wet floor sign, and ended up head first in a trash can. She got her head out just in time for the girls to catch up with her and hear Murphy's response.

"Then we have a deal." When they shook hands, Trixie was enveloped in ethereal energy cascading red and black swirls surrounded them for a moment, when the energy dissipated, the two were locked in a staring contest. "You know what to do, magician." Trixie, unlike her normal behavior, nodded before heading on her way like nothing was wrong. Murphy turned to the girls with a smug grin "See you at band practice, girls" and with that he was gone no smoke no noise or flame or anything just gone. The girls knew they were in trouble, now they had the sirens AND what ever the heck he did to Trixie to deal with. And, to make matters just that much worse, How did he know they started a band?

Edge of town

Murphy walked out from behind a tree laughing his ass off. "I haven't had this much fun since I tricked Gary into thinking the breezies stole his pants. Ah, I miss tricking that moron" -Murphy paused to look around before pulling a map out of his hat- "Lets see. If I'm right, the door should be just over here."

It took a bit to find it, but there it was. Layered with more warning signs and half dead wards than any other place in the country stood the door to Tartarus (well the one for this world) . Murphy could feel the powers holding the door shut. Sadly, no one had thought to make the same protection stop the door from being opened from this side. With a mighty groan and the rush of stale air, the door was opened for the first time since humanity forgot magic. Murphy felt his power grow as, for the first time in his life, he left Tartarus completely. In the pony world, he had to leave most of his power in the pit to help keep the imps fed. With the negative energy from the human world, however, he could leave the eggs to incubate (The larva were killed by Tirek to gain power). "Ah, it's good to be free. Guess I should check that everything is 100% before I go though."

Murphy followed the path.

Right past the screaming heads, left at the blood fountain and right past the skinless corpse of a centaur.

When he stepped into the pit, he paused to admire the large ball of red and orange magic in the room which was feeding all the eggs and, right on time, he watched the trail of negative energy from the human world connect with the ball causing to grow stronger then it had ever been.

"Fixing that old thing was my best idea yet. it took time, effort and lots of bodies, but now all I have to do is wait."-

After checking the eggs, he could only sigh- "For about 200 years, it seems. Damn. I forgot how slow these things are to grow. One of the downsides to immortality, I suppose, is that you tend to forget how long certain time periods are."-

He turned back down the path, already planning the best way to gather a surplus of energy without getting caught-

"Now lets see how the girls are doing, and check up on my little magician."

Murphy's dark laugh filled the silence of the deep and 3 muses felt like something had driven a truck over their graves.