• Published 20th Sep 2017
  • 281 Views, 1 Comments

Pizzaria Of Alicorns - KnuxChangeling



A story I now have to do!

  • ...
 1
 281

Night 3: The Rescue

"ABBY", Jackie cried.

Abby was on the table int he back room for staff only laying on the large table in the middle of the room. Jackie had interrupted the suiting process but she didn't make it in enough time to save all of her. Abby's front right leg and back left leg were already fitted into the suit's pieces for those respective body parts. Jackie turned her attention to the remaining two alicorns who looked surprised that she was even able to stand.

"G-Give her back", Jackie shouted, charging her horn and blasting Charlotte back.

Charlotte slammed against the wall and slumped down not moving, but Marabella was ready. She opened her wings and used them to propel herself toward Jackie. Jackie reared up and slammed her hooves down onto Marabella's back, but Marabella was too quick and tackled Jackie to the ground. They were rolling on the floor and Jackie used her hind legs to kick Marabella in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. Marabella recovered quickly and tackled Jackie to the ground.

"Why are y-you fighting this process", Marabella asked, trying to get an upper hoof on her opponent.

"I-It's wro-o-ong", Jackie said, rolling them both until she was on top, "I-I-I'm so-o-orry."

Jackie brought her hoof down on Marabella's skull hard, making sure to dent part of it. Marabella started to short out as her sensitive head wires got knocked out of wack. Jackie got up and headed back into the Staff Only Room. She barely made it to the Earth Pony, when an orchid missile slammed into her side and tackled her into the far wall. Jackie slumped as she hit her head, a horrible crack echoing throughout the room. Shanay smirked as she stood over the slumped white alicorn.

"T-T-That was wo-o-orth it", she said, turning back to Abby.

Only, the mare wasn't there. The table was....empty. Where was she? Suddenly, something hard came down on the back of Shanay's skull and the alicorn dropped. Abby was behind her with a crowbar, looking angry and tired.

"Don't you......harm her", Abby got out before she collapsed.

She was covered in dry blood and fresh blood, most of which was still flowing. She was losing blood and fast. Jackie came to her senses a few moments later and almost blanched when she saw Abby in front of her, in a pool of her own blood. She picked Abby up in her magic and headed toward the door. A groan caught her attention and Jackie turned to see Charlotte, who was furious. Charlotte said nothing, she just charged her horn with a lethal spell and Jackie froze for a moment. She was terrified.

"Get down", Abby shouted, as she woke up just barely and knocked Jackie to the ground.

That was almost enough to snap Jackie out of it but not fully. The thing that snapped her out of it was when Charlotte grabbed Abby in her magic and started choking her. Abby reached for Jackie but was violently pulled away. Abby struggled against her captor but her movements were getting weaker and weaker by the minute. Charlotte grinned in a sick satisfaction as she held the weakening Earth Pony, her magic only getting tighter. Jackie then realized one horrifying thing, Charlotte was about to break Abby's neck.

"NO", Jackie shouted, firing a beam at the brown alicorn.

Charlotte laughed for a moment then her face turned to one of shock. Looking down, Charlotte saw a hole burned through her circuits and the wires were sparking. Her magic failed and Abby dropped to the ground, gasping for air. Charlotte actually looked hurt, betrayed even. Jackie had to look away as her former friend collapsed in a heap. Jackie trotted over to Abby and picked her up in her magic. Her internal clock said that 6 AM was at least 4 minutes away so she had better hurry and get to Abby's place. Being a robot designed to entertain and protect, Jackie knew how to treat Abby. With a final look at the pizzaria, Jackie left, walking through the front door and into the rising sunlight.