• ...
43
 12
 2,592

it is a girl!

-------------
When she came to the place where his friends lived she saw little house which wasn’t too bad, too live in. There were tow ponies one of them is really good singer but stupid as hell, that is prince Blue Blood, and there was another pony which was called Braeburn was smart but when he sings he can kill a bird! She saw them and said hello for the start, but stupid Prince Blue Blood just said hello dude! So Braeburn was really angry and the argument between these two has started, is Derpy a girl or a boy… in the end Prince Blue Blood was forced to go to his room, for the bad behavior. When he went to his room, he understood that Derpy is a girl! Because he knew that only girls are so beautiful and amazing. Then Prince Blue Blood started to sing a song for Derpy, which he called “I think I love you”. He sang it so beautiful that all the species came and started to run around and some of them danced, they were so happy, when Prince Blue Blood sings a song! After a while Braeburn went to his room as well, because he needs to prepare for lessons. But when he looked out of the window he saw Big Macintosh with Derpy walking in the garden and chatting, and in this moment he fell in love with Derpy.
Big Macintosh was in the garden with Derpy, which didn’t have any idea that 3 ponies love her. They talked about high school and some films they saw, but if you saw the eyes of Big Macintosh when he looked at Derpy, they were full of love and care. He looked at her as he saw an angel, but Derpy was just laughing because she had said a joke. Big Macintosh wanted o ask her if they can go to the restaurant for the dinner, but Derpy said that she is really hungry and wants to go home.
They came home and she asked Prince Blue Blood what will be for dinner, and he stupidly said that he can see macaroni on her head! She was confused, but Big Macintosh just laughed, then Braeburn came and said that dinner will be ready in about an hour. While dinner is being cooked she went to see the whole house, she saw just one bed in there, so she asked Prince Blue Blood where does he sleeps, he answered that he sleeps on the sofa, then she asked Big Macintosh where does he sleeps, but he answered that he never sleeps in this house. Because he owns his own home. After she asked Big Macintosh, she went down to kitchen and asked him where in the hell does he sleeps and he answered that on the floor, she was wondering why no one sleeps on the bed like normal pony does, and Prince Blue Blood screamed WAAAAAAAAAA!
Everybody hurried up and saw him on the floor and a broken bed. Everybody was really angry on Prince Blue Blood, and started to shout at him! Poor him, he just had fun, jumping on a bed and crack, the bed is broken. Derpy asked “where can I sleep?” and two of the boys said together “In my room”! Derpy laughed and said Big Macintosh can I go to your house? Mmmm… sorry but nope- answered Macintosh, because I have too many siblings there already… but I was really happy if there was a space for you! - added Macintosh.
After a while Derpy said that she is adapted to sleep outside and that she can make herself really comfortable there. Then Big Macintosh heard the noise of the oven… It was their dinner! Everybody hurried up to the kitchen, when they opened the door of the oven; they saw an apple pie that has burned. Everybody was upset and hungry, their stomachs were growling, so Derpy asked boys if they would like to go to Rarity’s house and ask food from her. But Macintosh angrily said no and went away. Everybody was looking at him with sad eyes because they want to eat, and he agreed to go to Rarity.
They came to her house and Derpy knocked on the door, Rarity asked “who is that knocking on her door at this time? “Altogether they said HUNGRY PONIES! She opened the door and when she saw Big Macintosh with them, she has shut the door. Then Derpy knocked again and asked for something to eat. Rarity opened the door and gave them apples with sugar. Derpy thanked her and 4 ponies went away. When they came back home, they ate food and were ready to sleep. When Derpy went to her room to get changed, Braeburn has made a little hole in her room to look at her changing, but on other side of the room Prince Blue Blood made hole and Macintosh did the same on other side. But our Derpy isn’t that stupid, to not to see three holes in the walls, and she wanted to joke on them because of it, she started to fake laughing so she will spill in one of the hole, and she did! She shoots Braeburn in the eye with her spill. To Prince blue blood she just said “oh my god look there, I can see that pink pony is giving away free donuts!” and prince Blue Blood ran away for donuts. For Big Macintosh she just made a fake fall and started to fake screaming that she has broken something, and he ran into her room, so then he was caught, for spying on her, because she has taken a picture of his face when he ran into the room. All 3 boys were really sorry, and after an hour all of them went to sleep.