• Published 5th Jul 2012
  • 592 Views, 2 Comments

Sky Bolt and the Twin Stones - BadgerBrony900



Sky bolt is famous, he's rich, but his band is struggling to get a love song done for a concert.

  • ...
 2
 592

1

It was like any other day in Ponyville the sun was shining, everypony was happy, and everyone seemed to be enjoying one another, Well...... Almost everypony.......



"Sky Bolt we almost had it, what WAS THAT!" said a very angry dark grey pony. "Hey back off Moon Bass, I just don't have any inspiration..." I said shamefully looking at the ground. " Are you saying you've never been in love before?" said Moon Bass both shocken and confused. "Yes......." still looking at the ground. " But you're the most loved player of the band " said a Sky Blue Pony, He pulled out his phone out of thin air like he had pockets, he surfed through the internet for our Fan Page. " See look" putting the phone in my face. I pushed the phone down out of my face, " Yah I know Nimble.... But thats just Fan Love, They only love me because I'm famous, I bet if this band died they wouldn't even offer a hoof to me." I said about to walk out the door.

" Yah sure, Oh why did the boss say were in the small dump of a town?" said Moon Bass slightly annoyed. " Boss says we have to play a concert here, well see ya all later" I said closing the door before any of them could respond. "Hmmmm.......We'll every town has something to offer lets see what this one has" I said whispering to myself

As I walked around town, looking for something to do I played around with my thoughts.... Hmmm a Library I wonder if they have Dari- "SPIKE" said a loud voice coming from the library. Never mind...... Hmmmmmmm......... I continued to walk around a bit exploring what this town had to offer, I walked around till I saw it, even the building looked edible, I walked inside to be attacked by sweet aromas.

Mmmmmmmmm, and with a smile on my face as I rang the bell, It took a bit but a Pink Fluffy Pony walked, well more like hopped out. All I got was a deep gasp "Oh my god your playing at the concert its so nice to meeet but what was your name again...?" Uhhh "Shhhh, I can get it" she put a hoof to my mouth..... "Pinkie dear, whats wrong" said a voice from the kitchen, I assumed Pinkie was the Pink Pony, but she didn't respond as if still trying to think of my name. I walked out more confused than hungry. Mrs cake opened holding a Muffin tray. " SKY BOLT AND THE TWIN STONES" Said Pinkie startling Mrs Cake making her drop all the muffins. " Heh heh sorry I'll pick that up for you" said Pinkie slightly embarressed.

Shocked from that event I Decided never to go back to that area for the rest of the day, I walked for a little longer than I realised how late it was from the combination of band practice and and walking around the town, knowing the guys would want to go some where to eat considering none of us could cook, I slowly walked towards the studio that we rented while here.

Almost home I heard yelling, decided it was nothing I continued walking home, I was about to open the door but the yelling got louder, Since it wasn't to far I decided to check it out.

It only took about a minute to get there, As I peeked around the corner, I saw a Bright Yellow Pegasus, Light Pink Hair, being yelled at by some black earth pony. "I SAW YOU PICK POCKET ME, NOW GIVE ME MY BITS BACK!" said the pony angrily, obviously on the verge of tears and defenseless the yellow pegasus just stood there , I felt the urge to help her, So I tried what I could and I walked up to them. " Hey whats the problem here? " I said trying to be as threatening as I could, " The Problem is this little thie-" he looked at me and immediatly switched to Fan Mode, " Hey You're from the Twin Stones, Ive Always wanted to meeet like this is one of my biggest dre-" I Cut him Off by giving a autograph," So excactly how did she steal from you?" I said switching my view from him to her, him to fer. " 20 bits, and she wont give it back". "........" The pegasus said something but none of us could here it, she covered her eyes in her pink mane, and looked at the ground in defeat. " Uhhhhhmmmmm, well heres 100 bits and uhhh good day" I said handing him the money.
He walked away before giving a stern look at the pegasus.

"Did you really steal from him?" I asked hopiong for an aswer. She Just covered her eyes more with her pink mane and kicked the ground a little. " You can talk to me cmon " I tried again hoping for an answer. no.... "What?" "no" "What?" " No ". " But than why did he do that?" ".........", I gave up, not knowing what to do in these kinds of situations. " Uhhh Heres ..... 200 bits.... for your troubles....." I said scratching my neck and handing her the bits.

" Flutter Shy" Said a voice coming from the sky, she perked up immediatly and looked at the sky, " Well uhhhhh, I guess your friend is here, so bye..... Flutter Shy?" I said trying to hopefully get something out of her, her attention returned to me, she blushed a little, covered her eyes in her mane and took to the sky.

"Ha Ha, you like her!" said my thoughts
" Oh shut up brain I only knew her for 5 seconds" I said talking to my thoughts while walking back to the studio.
I opened the door to be greeted by my band watching the TV, " Hey lets get something to eat" Speaking louder than the TV so they could hear me. " Finally" "Lets go" Said Moon and Nimble walking out the door past me. " Hey Willow hurry up" I said to a Pony about the same color as Nimble. " Sorry " She turned off the tv and walked past me. That pony....... My my, this band will never get this song done.