• Published 25th Oct 2016
  • 603 Views, 0 Comments

Control - Cherry delight



I am under their control. There is now change and I dont have a set routine. After I was stolen they sent me to live with the blue one or Rainbow Dash as they call her. it doesn't matter what I say I am now under their control.

  • ...
0
 0
 603

Chapter 2

When I woke up I was above the clouds. I promise you this is not were I went to sleep. Now I always thought you went to sleep and woke up in the same place. That's how it was inside my room. It's not in this world. I am above the clouds. How am I still breathing? Also how am I not falling? I knew this world was upside down. I take a deep breath and scream. Then I am falling to the ground. The wind knocks my scream away and I am sure I am going to die. I close my eyes and accept my demise. Then I stop.

I shakily open my eyes. I am in front of a house. Well I say house. Are houses usually made of clouds? I thought they were made of bricks. Wait is that... Yep that's rainbow coming of the the side of the house. I look at the house enthralled by how it looks.

Suddenly a voice rings by my ear. "Welcome to my house." I look around for were my is only to see blue thing staring at me. I go into my fighting stance. "What want!?" I squeak. Blue thing sighs and looks down its eyes momentarily loosing their spark.

She looks up again and smirks. "I believe introductions are due." Blue thing blinks. "My name is Rainbow, Rainbow Dash." I look at Rainbow Rainbow Dash sceptically. What sort of name is that?! The Rainbow looks at me."Well..." I tilt my head confused. Well what? The Rainbow sighs and looks down. I watch as she plasters a fake smile on her face. " What's your name?" Name. My name. Hmmmm. I don't think I had a name. I shake my head. "No name." The Rainbow looked at me in shock. Why was she shocked? Her name was Rainbow Rainbow Dash.
"You have no name?" She asked me before muttering "This changes everything." Then to me again "Well you certainly need a name don't you. That's a problem for later. For now follow me. Come into the Rainbow home." She turned and curious I followed her

Inside The Rainbow house everything seemed to be made of cloud. Confused I followed her until a burning question reached the forefront of my mind. "This is the kitchen and I know its pretty messy-" I pressed my tiny hoof against her chest. She stopped talking and looked down at me. I glared at her and spoke. "Why-" I gestured at myself hating my lack of words I could say "Here?" My glare at her increased when she didn't answer straight away. She took her time formulating an answer. When finally she did speak it was slow and carefully worded. " Princess Celestia and I think that it would be best for you if you lived here. Since you have nowhere to live we believe I may have the best conditions for you to live with me." The Rainbow then plastered a huge fake smile on her face and sweat dripped slowly down her forehead. I was so angry. She stole me and now she wants to control me.

I turn my back facing towards her and sit indignantly down. If I tried to speak my voice would squeak and make me sound cute. Besides there are not many words I know how to say. They do say actions speak louder than words. I sat there ignoring her for as long as possible. Then my stomach rebelled. It decided than food was more important than dignity and as much as I hate to say I agree with it. I pompously turned around and stalked over to a cupboard. I tried to nose it open and finally after some effort the cupboard opened. I smirked at The Rainbow. Only for a load of plates to fall on me.

I was in a field of white plates. Even though I couldn't see The Rainbow I could hear her laughing. If glares cold kill she would be dead. I heard muffled hoof steps coming over and for a moment I closed my eyes and imagined I was still in the safety of my room, surrounded my all the mathematical figures. There was no change or variables, it was all peaceful. My Dream was quickly dashed when I felt a plate being lifted of my head and the blinding light hit my sore eyes once more.

I was freed again when the last plate was lifted off me and placed back into the cupboard. I felt myself being lifted onto the counter. I lay down on the soft counter. It was so comfortable I momentarily forgot my rumbling belly. I was broken out of my comfortable position when a plate was slammed down in front of me, jolting me. I looked at the plate on it was a triangle. I sniffed the triangle before biting down. My taste buds were filled with wonder but all to quickly it was over.

I lay on the soft counter as my eyes closed. I fought to keep them open. I was sure if I fell asleep then I would wake up somewhere else. But sleep was stronger than my will and blackness enveloped me in its gentle shield.

Author's Note:

You may be annoyed that the filly doesn't say any pony or some pony but remember she didn't grow up around pony culture. What about her books? You may ask. Well that is a question for another day........ :ajsmug: Also still need a name for the next chapter. And yes I realize the chapter's are short but the and the next few are going to be short but they'll get longer. I promise :rainbowdetermined2: