• Published 10th Oct 2016
  • 824 Views, 81 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG Side Story: Burst gets a Girlfriend - Bahamut0



A story to bridge the gap between Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 3 and the Yu-Gi-Oh! EQG 4

  • ...
3
 81
 824

Chapter 4: I'm no prince charming

Inferno was strolling through the hallway with his headphones blaring in his ears. As he walked he noticed Rarity was moping at her locker, and decided to see what was up. "Hey Rares! What's up? You look kinda down about something."

"Oh. It's nothing Inferno."

"Rarity. Be honest with me. I can tell something's bothering you. Please. Tell me."

"Well...it's just that...every guy I like is taken!"

"Wow. That bites. Well I guess we're in the same boat. I've been single all my life."

"Really? I find that hard to believe. You are quite dashing. Especially when you're dueling. Blazing red eyes and that smile. You could win-over every girl here with those looks. And you're one of the nicest guys I know."

"That's my problem. Most of the girls I asked out branded me as a geek just because I dueled. I got so sick of it I swore-off asking girls out for about a year!"

"I'm sorry to hear that." Rarity offered him a small smile. And Inferno's spirits were soon lifted.

"Rarity? Would you go out with me?"

"My I....I didn't expect you to be this forward!"

"Agh! I didn't mess up already did I?!"

"No,no. In fact, it's actually a pleasant surprise. I wish half the boys here were as forward with rejection as you are with asking me out."

"Well I'm no prince charming, but I am a handsome dragon! So is that a yes?"

"It is. I'm available friday. What about you?"

"Definitely! See ya then!" As he walked off, Rarity smiled as she thought to herself.

'Well Rarity, you've found the one! Soon Master Diamond materialized.

"Inferno seems like a noble soul to have your hand my lady. I believe you will find great happiness with him!"

"Thank you Diamond. Now, to decide what sort of date it should be..."