• Published 29th Oct 2016
  • 495 Views, 5 Comments

The Exiled One - jawbreaker36



Karpath Rockmaw, an Orc warrior and former slave of the burning legion, finds himself in Equestria, a world of peace, will he adapt to this strange new world? or will his past prevent all of that?

  • ...
 5
 495

the escape plan

Draenor, once lush and full of life, is now nothing more than a barren wasteland, this misery, brought upon it's inhabitants; the Orcs and the draenei by the burning legion, who deceived the Orcs to fight against the draenei and use a form of demonic magic called the fel which withered the wildlife away. Food was limited, water was scarce and the remaining resources were at an all time low. The Orcs in they're desperation banded together to form the Horde and built a magic portal in hopes of colonizing a new world. But this story isn't about the Horde, this is a story about an Orc who's defiance in the face of death and overwhelming odds, brought him to a new world unlike anything his kind had seen before. His name was Karpath.


An Orc ran across the red and harsh dirt, axe in hand, sweat running down his forehead underneath the demonsteel helm on his head, an army of demons not far behind him, spearheaded by one of their most powerful leaders: Kil Jaedan, the deceiver. "YOU CAN NOT RUN FOREVER INSECT, AND I WILL TEAR YOUR SOUL APART!!!" yelled the demon leader.

Ignoring the demon's threat, the Orc kept running, seeing the dark portal, not far away. "I can make it, it is not far" thought the Orc as he drew ever closer to the portal, but the demon's behind were gaining on the lone warrior.

Even so, his hopes dwindled as he saw demon foot guards standing by the portal. "Can I ever find a break?!" Karpath thought to himself. Regaining his head, he hefted his axe and charged the guards, cutting them down, with much effort before he was at the foot of the portal, he turned to face Kil Jaedan. "I WILL NEVER AGAIN BE YOUR SLAVE DEMON!!" with that he ran through, but what he didn't know was that Kil Jaedan had lobbed a ball of fel fire at the portal ' s frame, severing it's connection.

Searing pain flowed through Karpath ' s body as he sailed across this rift between worlds, but it did end quickly as he felt his body hit solid ground. Pitifully and weakly, he turned himself on his back and lay there for a while, breathing heavily, eyes drifting at the blue sky above through the visor of his helmet . "I am free" he said silently as he got to his feet.

Metal hitting the ground reached his ears, he then looked down to see pieces of his armor breaking off, once Ebon black and brass, with green gems, it was now very charred and burned, cracks and holes, spread across the entirety of it. But he did hope his leggings would hold. The Orcs eyes however drifted to the grass under his feet, green and growing. He then looked up to see what almost seemed like a paradise compared to his now barren homeworld; lush trees, a bright blue sky, white clouds, little animals, (he would later find out are squirrels) running around the grass "This world seems...pristine, unspoiled." Karpath thought as he took off what remained of his helmet and dropped it on the ground, inhaled the fresh air, feeling the sun on his green skin.

"The path of my new life, begins now". He picked up his axe, which remained intact, hefted it over his shoulders, and made his way to a nearby forest, eager to start his new life on this new world.

Author's Note:

Hope you guys like this story, the next chapter will feature some of the mane 6 and some others.
How will Karpath learn of the inhabitants of this new world? Find out in the next chapter of: The exiled one.