• Published 20th Jul 2012
  • 1,062 Views, 11 Comments

A Brave New World - KitFisto1997

  • ...
14
 11
 1,062

Falling Into Equestria Part 1

A Brave New World
Prologue

The TARDIS was spinning out of control as Marcus struggled to get up. He was in the midst of healing after his first regeneration, he stumbled as he came out of his quarters and looked in the mirror he saw a slightly younger face with green eyes staring back and jet black hair, “well at least I’m not ginger” said Marcus as he struggled to get to the control room where Jack and The Doctor were trying to land safely “what’s all the racket about?” said Marcus breathing out some regeneration energy.
“We are trying to control this thing but we’re struggling to get to a safe spot” said Jack trying to control the TARDIS with the Doctor in tow, “well I need to ditch these robes and get some new outfit.” Said Marcus making his way the the TARDIS wardrobe, pulling out an Akubra, leather jacket, black T-shirt and black jeans, “well what do you think?” said Marcus “pretty good” said The Doctor, “well it looks very go-“ said Jack cut off in midsentence by a loud crash, “oh no everyone hold on!” said The Doctor “we are going through a rift in the universe” “Geronimo!!” said Marcus holding on to the TARDIS, a blue glow surrounded the three and they fell unconscious.

Chapter 1
“Marcus, Marcus!” said Jack as he was shaking him awake “wher-where am I? “said Marcus disoriented “I don’t know but there’s been one side effect, we’re err ponies” said The Doctor“whaat??” said Marcus looking at his hands, now turned into hooves, “well for starters I am a normal pony, Jack is a Pegasus and you are a.. Unicorn” said The Doctor, “well the good thing is I still have my hat and jacket, the shirt doesn’t fit anymore though" said Marcus. “Alright we need to go see if there is any trace of civilization here” said Jack.
As the two were walking along the three saw a small town and saw it had a large settlement of ponies, unicorn’s and pegasai alike, a sign said: Welcome to Ponyville“let’s go check this place out” said The Doctor as they walked through Marcus noticed that most ponies had small symbols on their rumps “hah look at that I have an hourglass on my rump” said The Doctor, “I have the symbol of infinity” said Jack “I have and hourglass with two sword crossed over it, what would that make me “Guardian of Time?, hmm” said Marcus, pushing the thought away in his mind, “I think it represents our talents or abilities, Marcus is good with swords, Jack never dies, and me? I guess I’m a time traveller through and through” said The Doctor.

Chapter 3
“You know Doctor, I’ve been hearing rumours of your return, and since the Dalek invasion and Utopia, I’ve been waiting for you” said Jack “Well I get around, dealing with Cybermen, Daleks and the lot.” said The Doctor. As the trio neared the small town, a purple unicorn walked past and said “Oh hello I haven’t seen you three before; I’m Twilight Sparkle, welcome to Ponyville” “We’ve, errm came from err Manehatten yes, Manehatten” said Jack hoping it would pay off, “Oh city folk I see! Here let me give you a tour” said Twilight.

Chapter 4
After about an hour, of travelling around the small town, while The Doctor and Jack were at the TARDIS, Marcus was getting a tour from Twilight. She asked Marcus, “So what spells do you know?” said Twilight “err spells? Magic is purely, well impossible, but I can exhibit telekinesis” said Marcus surprised “What no, magic is what gives a Unicorn its power” said Twilight “Well watch this” said Marcus.
Marcus moved his hoof and slowly moved a nearby rock and said with a grin, “well impressed?” “Wow I-I have never seen that before, I like it” said Twilight surprised.

Chapter 5
Later Marcus was back with Jack and The Doctor in the TARDIS, Twilight was watching them from a distance. “Well I’ve found that this Rift is permanently open, so... We should be able to get out of here by harnessing power from it” said The Doctor “Well I-“Marcus looked around to see Twilight looking into the TARDIS “Umm Doctor? I think we have a visitor” said Jack “So what is this, magic? This technology is impossible!” said Twilight looking at the TARDIS console “Nope! Science, not magic” said Marcus looking at Twilight “Science? Hah looks like magic to me” said Twilight looking at the view screen “No-No don’t touch that” Jack flapping his wings about madly. “Don’t worry Jack, I’ll talk to her” said Marcus


Chapter 6
“Hey, Twilight, come out here” said Marcus, “look I know this may be a shock to you but., look we are not from here, we, we are well” said Marcus trying to explain to Twilight “different?” she said “Yes, yes, that’s right we are from a different part of your universe; another one entirely” said Marcus trying to explain everything.
“I have been hearing rumours of ponies who have had apparently got amnesia and had never known about equestria before, they have gotten used to their new lives but, you, are amazing with your abilities, look Marcus you I know you are not a human from what I’ve been hearing from them, your something different, and I-I love you.”
Said Twilight kissing Marcus on the cheek “Thank you” said Marcus returning the favour “I had a lover once, her name was Barriss, I had gotten the news she had died” said Marcus “It’s alright, I won’t be dying anytime soon” said Twilight looking at Marcus lifting up his glasses I’ve found out that it is possible to return back to my universe, so I think I might be leaving soon” said Marcus looking at Twilight with tears in his eyes.

Chapter 7
So are we leaving yet” asked Marcus “Yes, I think we are ready to leave, oh Marcus here” said Jack handing him his vortex manipulator, “Thanks” Marcus said, “I think that Twilight wants to join us” Marcus asked “Well I hope that you can stand being a human” said The Doctor “Yes I want to travel throughout the stars, with Marcus” she said kissing Marcus on the cheek “I- yeah” said Marcus blushing “Well then Allons’y!” said The Doctor