• Published 26th Sep 2016
  • 1,782 Views, 24 Comments

The Gems Adventures In Equestria (Steven Universe Crossover) - MsMysticalMagic

  • ...
16
 24
 1,782

Chapter 5: Return of The Queen

''I'll go first!'' Steven said, volunteering to introduce himself. ''Great! What's your name?'' Celestia asks turning her head to Steven.

''My name is Steven Universe, & I'm a Human-well Half Gem, you see, I'm kinda my own mom.'' Celestia looked very confused, but she went along with it ''Of course'' She said.

Celestia turned her head away from Steven, ''Who's next?'' She said looking at all the Gems & and Connie. ''I'll go I guess!'' Amethyst said.

''So, Hey, My names Amethyst, & I'm a Gem and I like trash.'' Celestia nodded, she had no idea why ''Um, Nice'' She said trying to act interested.

Twilight walked over to Celestia ''Don't you think they need some rest? They came from another dimension after all!'' Twilight suggested.

Garnet stared ''But we don't-'' She got cut off by Twilight signaling to just go along with it. ''Oh yea, We need so much sleep, let's go to sleep right now, bye'' Garnet said jumping out of the Castle window.

''Alright, Come on Steven, Connie, Pearl'' Amethyst said. Steven & Connie both followed Amethyst. ''Pearl, you coming?'' Connie asks.

''Oh! Ok, coming!''Pearl said snapping out of a daydream. ''Bye Pearl'' Celestia said to Pearl as she was walking out. Pearl felt overwhelmed with feelings.

''B-Bye..'' Pearl said fiddling with her fingers. ''It was nice meeting you, your highness.'' Pearl said turning back waving, Celestia smiled and waved back.

Out of The Castle..

The Gems, Connie, & Twilight waited for Pearl to get out of the Castle. ''I'm here'' Pearl exclaimed. ''Alright! Wanna go back to Castle everypony?'' Twilight asks.

''Yeah! I'm so tired.'' Amethyst yawns. ''I thought Gems don't sleep?'' Twilight said questioning Amethyst. ''We don't, It feels good though.''

''Oh! New fact!'' Twilight says summoning her book and quill out of nowhere. ''Alright let's go everypony!'' Twilight said cheerfully.

She then teleported the Gems, & Connie back to her castle.


Twilight's Castle

''Alright everypony, have a good night!'' Twilight said walking to the Throne Room. ''Oh, I almost forgot, Peridot, you'll sleep in the Room next to mine, If you need anything, I'm right next door! Literally.''

Peridot squealed ''THANK YOU, THANK YOU!'' Peridot ran into her new found room. ''You Welcome!'' Twilight said yawning.

Garnet & Pearl went into their room, Connie & Steven went into their room as well.

Connie & Steven each had their own bed.''Night Connie!" Steven said while tucking himself under the covers. Connie didn't respond.

Steven sighed, ''Connie, We'll get back home don't worry''. Steven waited for a response. ''Connie?'' Steven walked over to Connie and nudged her.

''oh..'' She was asleep. Steven went back to his bed & went to sleep.

Meanwhile in Pearl & Garnet's room...''Pearl?'' Garnet asked while sitting down reading a book. ''Yes?'' Pearl said sitting on a chair next to the
window.

''What's wrong?'' Garnet asks looking up from the book. Pearl just say there staring at the stars. ''I think I like-'' Pearl got silenced as Twilight came bashing through their bedroom door.

''WE HAVE TO GO NOW!!'' Twilight yelled as she levitated her saddle bag onto her back. Garnet shot up from the chair ''What's wrong?!'' she exclaimed.

''Queen Chrysalis! She's an very very Evil Queen! and She's back for revenge!'' Twilight said running out of the room to wake up the others.

Pearl & Garnet looked at each other in shock & bolted out of the room as well. Twilight barged into Steven & Connie's room.

''WAKE UP!!!" Twilight shouted, Steven fell off the bed & so did Connie ''WHA-What's happening?!"' Steven exclaims.

''WE HAVE TO GO TO CANTERLOT IMMEDIATELY!'' Twilight said in a worried tone! Steven & Connie nodded still waking up.

Steven wrapped a blanket around him & ran in the hallway to find the Gems. Twilight barged into Peridot's room. ''Peridot!!!''

Peridot fell off the chair & then quickly got up, ''YE-YES YOUR HIGHNESS?!!!'' Peridot say rubbing her head, in shock. ''WE HAVE TO GO! CAN YOU WAKE UP STARLIGHT FOR ME? QUICK!''

Peridot nodded wondering what's happening, she ran to Starlight's room. ''TELL HER QUEEN CHRYSALIS IS BACK!'' Twilight yelled to Peridot.

Peridot ran to Starlight's room & knocked on the door loud. Starlight woke up startled, ''Hello?!'' Starlight asked getting out of bed.

She then opened her door ''Peridot? What's wrong?'' Peridot pulled her by the hair out the bedroom door ''OW! What is wrong with you?!''

''Queen Chrysalis!!'' Peridot screamed, she had no idea what that meant, she hoped Starlight knew. Starlight's face became pale & shocked.

''Oh no...'' Starlight mumbled. ''Who is she?!'' Peridot asked, ''She's here to get revenge!'' Starlight says panicking. She then ran to find Twilight.

Peridot ran after her. ''Twilight!'' Starlight said as she saw Twilight getting ready for Canterlot. Twilight turned around ''Starlight!''

''Twilight! She's back, for me!'' Starlight starts panicking. ''I'll protect you! Don't worry Celestia, Luna, & hopefully Cadence will be there!''

Twilight & Starlight shared a hug. ''Come on everypony! We have to go!'' Twilight said breaking away from the hug. ''Starlight stay with me at all times! Don't try to fight.''

Starlight nodded understandingly. ''Here we go..'' Twilight says as The Gems & Connie were ready to go. They then teleport to the Canterlot Castle.

The Canterlot Castle

''Celestia!!'' Twilight yells. Celestia came running into the Throne Room ''Twilight!!'' They both run to each other & hug. ''So glad all of you are safe.'' Celestia exclaims.

''What's going on?'' Garnet asks adjusting her glasses. ''Yeah, and who's Queen Chrysalis?'' Pearl asks. ''and why is she evil?'' Connie asks.

''Queen Chrysalis is a bad Queen, She feeds on other ponies love! and She's back for revenge, Starlight and her friends overthrew her army with Love & turned them good! I'm afraid that wasn't enough to keep her from trying..''

All the sudden, Luna & Cadence came through the Throne Room door, ''Luna! Cadence!'' Celestia exclaims in relief. ''Sister!'' Luna says running up to hug Celestia.

''Aunt Tia!'' Cadence says running up to Luna & Celestia. Celestia looks over at the Gems ''Oh, I forgot, this is my Sister, Princess Luna, & my Niece, Princess Cadence.

Luna & Cadence waved, ''I already told them about you all.'' Celestia explains.

All the sudden, A giant bomb like sound went off & it shattered the windows. Connie & Steven screamed. ''Get away from the windows!'' Celestia yells while readying her magic.

All the Princess's ready their magic, the Gems stand back. A big flash of bright green light appears, wind starts circling the Ponies & Gems.

The light fades into a black tall pony figure, with hole's in the legs & a tall jagged horn.

A sinister bug like laugh emerges from the fading light ''Hello....Ponies!'' Queen Chrysalis emerges from the faded light. The Ponies & Gems back up in fear & intimidation.

''Aw, why the scared faces-'' Queen Chrysalis see's the Gems right in back of the Princesses. ''What do we have here?'' She says teleporting
next to Garnet & Connie.

''Get away from us, & Don't you dare touch anyone here'' Garnet says summoning her Gauntlets. Queen Chrysalis backs up in shock.

''Very interesting, very interesting indeed.'' Queen Chrysalis laughs, she then backs up from The group. Green magic emanates from her horn,
''I'll be back!''

She then pauses her magic for a second ''Oh, & bring an army!'' Chrysalis then disappears in a flash of green magic.

Everyone looks at each other in total shock. ''Get ready'' Luna says, ''We're going to have to fight Chrysalis and what she saved of her army.''

''Luna's right...'' Celestia says, she then looks at the Gems ''It looks like you have weapons...Can you help us fight?'' She asks.

Garnet, Steven, Pearl, Peridot, & Amethyst look at each other & nod ''Yes, we will help in anyway'' Garnet says walking up to Celestia.

''Thank you so much, all of you!'' Cadence says.

Amethyst walks over to Garnet and whispers into her ear, Garnet nods in response. ''We need to show you something your highness's.''

''What?'' Celestia asks. ''We need a big place to show you first, like outside?'' Garnet suggests, ''Oh, of course, come this way to the Garden.

As they walked down the Hallway Twilight asks ''Hey Celestia, Where's all the guards?'', Celestia turns her head to Twilight ''Their all outside, they're keeping watch''

''Oh, yeah, right.'' Twilight says. ''Here we are, The Canterlot Garden'' Luna says pointing to the Garden. ''It's beautiful'' Pearl exclaims stepping by the fountain.

''Now, the thing you wanted to show us?'' Cadence asks. Garnet & Amethyst look at each other ''Ready?'' Garnet asks Amethyst ''LET'S MASH IT UP!!'' Amethyst says.

Both Amethyst & Garnet start dancing in sync, Pearl covers Steven's & Connie's eyes as she groans. The Princess's are amused, Garnet & Amethyst run into each other.

A bright light appears as a giant figure appears inside of it. ''Hey people!'' Sugilite says putting her hands on her hip.

The Princess gasp in amusement, ''That's incredible!'' Celestia says ''Where are Garnet & Amethyst though?'' Luna questions.

''THAT is Garnet & Amethyst, that's called a wonderful thing called Fusion'' Pearl explains. ''Interesting! It can definitely help on the Battlefield!'' Celestia grins.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading!