• Published 26th Sep 2016
  • 1,782 Views, 24 Comments

The Gems Adventures In Equestria (Steven Universe Crossover) - MsMysticalMagic

  • ...
16
 24
 1,782

Chapter 4: Love

''Alright everypony, Just wait here and I'll get a very good friend to help us get to Canterlot!.'' Twilight said as she started walking off.

The Gem's nodded and sat till she returned. ''O-O-O Can i come Princess?!'' Peridot said running towards the lavender Princess.

Twilight chuckled ''Sure you can Peridot, come'on.'' Peridot squealed but also tried to keep her cool, They both walked off.

''It's happening'' Garnet said staring at Twilight and Peridot walking off, Pearl looked at Garnet ''What's happening?'' She looked confused.

''Peridot loves Twilight.'' Pearl chocked on her saliva, ''Gar-Garnet, love is a really strong word'' Garnet looked over at Pearl and chuckles.

''I know love when i see it, trust me.'' Pearl looked at Peridot and Twilight as they were just about to turn a corner.

Pearl snapped out of the thought about Love She cleared her throat, ''Well, we're not here to fall in love, we need to get back home.''

Twilight & Peridot started walking toward a cloud that's laying above a tree. ''How is a cloud THAT close to the ground?!'' Peridot asks very curiously.

''That's just my friend up there'' Twilight explains, ''Your friend's with a cloud?'' Peridot's face puzzled. Twilight laughed very hard.

This made Peridot blush, All the sudden a Blue colored pony with a rainbow mane popped Her head out to see what all the laughing was about.

''Hey Twilight-OMG WHAT IS THAT THING?!" Rainbow Dash exclaims. Peridot hides behind Twilight in protection.

''Oh, I forgot to introduce My new friend & Helper!'' Peridot's fearful face turned to a smug one as she came out behind Twilight.

''Rainbow, meet Peridot! Peridot, meet Rainbow Dash.'' Twilight said looking at both of them. It was silent, all that was heard was birds chirping & the sound of the lake.

Peridot decides to break the silence ''Pleasure'' she says holding out her hand with on hand behind her back. Rainbow Dash steps back from Peridot.

''Um, Nice to meet you..'' Rainbow said confused. Rainbow turned to Twilight ''Anyway Twi, what did ya did?'' Twilight gets back on Topic.

''Oh right! Can you fly me & my friends to Canterlot?'' Twilight asks pointing her hoof in the direction of the castle.

''Why can't you just teleport there?'' Rainbow says. Twilight just gasped, Oh my Celestia! I forgot, Sometimes I'm so dumb-''

Peridot interrupts Twilight ''You're not dumb!'' Twilight blushes ''Why thank you Peridot!'' Twilight turned back to Rainbow, but she was already flying up to her house.

''Anyway, Hop on Peridot!'' Twilight exclaims signaling Peridot to hop on her back. Peridot jumps back and blushes.

''What's wrong?'' Twilight says confused. ''UH-UH-I CAN JUST WALK BACK TO THE CASTLE-DON'T WORRY!!'' Peridot says tripping over her words.

Twilight looks puzzled ''Are you sure you don't want a ride? Come on! It'll be fun.'' Twilight says levitating Peridot onto her back.

Peridot's face is proper green right now, not that it wasn't already (Blushing) ''Your Highness, You're royalty! I shouldn't even be laying a hand on you!'' Peridot says getting off Twilight hastily.

Twilight chuckles ''Peridot, Your MY friend, and you don't need to be so formal'' Twilight says pulling Peridot in for a hug with Her wing.

Peridot felt comfortable, but it didn't feel right, all her life, she was MADE to serve Yellow Diamond, no could TOUCH Yellow Diamond, it would be a crime.

Peridot pushed away from Twilight ''Thank you your Highness, but can I please keep the formalities? I feel more comfortable with them if you don't mind.''

Twilight nodded in understanding ''I don't mind, anyway, come on, the other Gems are probably wondering where we are, hop on!''

Peridot took a deep breath and exhaled & walked over to Twilight. She then hopped on cautiously making sure she doesn't fall off.

Peridot was then steadily on. ''Here we go!'' Twilight says spreading her wings out, Peridot looked amazed, they looked so Fluffy.

Twilight then took on flying with Peridot on her back. Peridot squealed and held onto Twilight. About 30 seconds later Peridot got the hang of it.

She looked down and saw all of Ponyville! She even saw that very Annoying hyper Pink pony from before handing out cookies.

Twilight flew towards the Castle ground where The Gems were waiting. ''We're back!'' She said closing her wings.

''Where's your friend?'' Connie said. ''Oh, right!'' Twilight chuckles ''She brought up a point.'' Steven & Connie looked at each other.

''and what's that?'' Steven asked. ''I can just teleport us all there'' Twilight explains. Pearl & Garnet look at each other.

''Is that safe?'' Pearl asks. Twilight nods ''Yes! I've been doing it since i was a filly, It's 99% safe!'' Pearl looked back at Twilight alarmed.

''What about that 1%?!'' Pearl asks. Garnet walks up to Pearl & puts her hand on her shoulder ''It'll be fine'' Pearl looks at Garnet and nods.

''Alright! Here we go.'' Twilight says with her horn lighting up. With a flash of a light, they were inside the Throne room of the Castle in Canterlot.

Steven's eyes had stars in them ''Woahhh!!!'' Steven says feeling a spark of adrenaline inside of him, filling him with Determination.

''So, When are going to meet this Princess Celestia-'' Pearl says cutting herself off by the sight of Celestia. Everybody in the room gasped.

Celestia chuckled ''I was expecting all of you'' Celestia says smiling. ''How? We just got here'' Connie says.''I messaged her with a scroll''

''The scrolls get to her pretty fast'' Twilight explains. Garnet looks over at Pearl. Pearl was just staring at Celestia memorized.

''Pearl?'' Garnet says tapping her shoulder, ''She's beautiful..'' Pearl admits blushing making her cheeks blue, Garnet smiles gently.

Pearl just realizing what she just said, quickly snaps out of the trance. ''UH-MM-ugh..'' Pearl says tripping over her words.

Luckily, Celestia didn't hear, she was talking to Twilight, Connie, Steven, and Peridot. ''Pearl-'' Garnet got cut off by Pearl running behind a pillar.

Garnet sighed. Celestia looked over at the pillar seeing Pearl behind it. ''I'll be right back, stay here you 4'' she chuckled.

Pearl was staring at the floor, remembering Rose. ''Hey, are you okay?'' Celestia said walking up to Pearl. Quickly Pearl turned her head and blushed ''UH-UH-Hi-My names P-Pearl''

Pearl held she shaking hand out, Celestia looked at it a smiled and shook it, ''Nice to meet you Pearl, My names Princess Celestia.''

Pearl smiled, ''Um-You have a very pretty name..'' Pearl says wanting to slap herself for saying that. Celestia blushes and smiles.

''Why-Why thank you Pearl! You have a Nice name yourself.'' Pearl felt butterflies inside her stomach.

Pearl realized what she was feeling she thought in her mind ''No..I can't like her, I love Rose! What would she think if I loved someone else?? Wait...Love? Love is a strong word.. Pearl suddenly snapped out of thinking when she heard Celestia's voice ''Pearl?''

''OH! Um, yes? Sorry i blanked out there for a second..'' Celestia stared and then suggested ''Hey, we should head back to your friends.''

''Sure! Yeah'' Pearl said getting up. They both walked back to the group. ''So! Let's get to know you all, shall we?'' Celestia smiles.

Author's Note:

Hey everybody! Sorry for the long wait, I had to do stuff with school, I had no time! Anyway here it is now! :)