• Published 1st Oct 2016
  • 402 Views, 4 Comments

navnik ixen's journey - navnik ixen



adventure of Spiritfire to find a new home for the Bloodfang clan.

  • ...
 4
 402

Dawn of blood

"Equestria seems to be good for our people." navnik ixen stated to a hooded female figure.

"I know, my mother however will not leave the Bloodfangs behind." the figure stated.

"Then i'll convince the shaman, don't worry pab charis, or should I just call you water hope?" navnik ixen asked.

With a small giggle water hope continued "just hope, Spirit fire.". Nodding Hope faded.

"opsola." Spirit fire said taking a knee.

"sia deevdru." the old figure responded before coughing.

"si tepoha ehtaha vi z'ar okarthel." Spirit fire stated rising. "nomag wer iejir welun soves wux." Spirit fire continued.

"qe kepla'nasa ihk hesi confnir." Spirit fire's father ordered.

"mobi re lyriki tenpiswo, slathalin ergriff sjek wux zklaen." Spirit fire pleaded.

"zi algbo navnik ixen." the figure said before dispersing.

"Tia you know she's been wanting a personal guard for some time!" Luna shouted.

"It would give her more experience withe command." Spirit fire pointed out. "By the way my people are coming I must escort them here, so please keep Twilight safe." he finished.

"Why doesn't she go with you to start building relations." Celestia asked waving her hand.

"I can see how that would benefit everypony, I can still protect her, positive ties are built, and she might be able to do some research." Spirit fire stated before continuing "then we set off immediately.".

"You need wings to get to the west faster." Luna pointed out.

"I've got that covered." Spirit fire replied earning a confused stare from the royal sisters. Smiling Spirit fire summoned crimson mist emerging with armor and draconic wings. "It would seem the blessing affected my shadow spells.

"All these books...." Twilight moaned groggily.

Smirking to himself Spirit fire yelled "Atten-TION!" Screaming Twilight fell out of her bed, her wings stiff with fright. Laughing maniacally Spirit fire almost fell over before bracing himself on the door frame.

"navnik ixen, what was that for?!" Twilight yelled throwing a pillow at him.

"Come we must leave, Princess Celestia's orders." Spirit fire stated calming down. Moving down the corridor they came to a stop outside Celesia's bedroom. "We should go." Spirit fire suggested not wanting to anger the white princess.

"Is that yelling?" Twilight asked hearing a faint sound. Suddenly Spirit fire went into a dive bomb crashing onto several stallions. Screaming he lifted the stallions before ripping them to shreds. "navnik ixen stop!" Twilight yelled as she landed.

"loreat iejir jesk bikil!" an armored figure yelled swinging a massive sword at the two.

"si nishka ti wielg ekess vi sepa jesk!" Spirit fire yelled summoning his shadow blade. As the blades clashed a arrow pierced the metal figure.

"tiichi wer zezhuanthi, wux re takh." Stated a female archer as she hugged Spirit fire. "astahii confna de thric jahen." the archer whimpered, burring her face in his shoulder. "petranas letoclo navnik ixen." the archer pleaded looking up into Spirit fire's glowing eyes.

"si geou, shar itrewic jacioniv ekess tokeqwim." Spirit fire commanded. "Go with her she'll take you to safety." Sprit fire ordered before rushing to battle.

"Come on girls the map sent us all this way." Applejack stated in a gallop.

"pok!" yelled the archer.

"Twilight!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

"si gavir wux pok!" the archer yelled causing all five mares to stop.

"Wait their my friends!" Twilight yelled stepping in front of the archer.

"zi algbo." the archer said lowering her bow.

"wer vargach ui ultrinninana opsola." Spirit fire stated kneeling before his father as twilight and her friends stepped in. "opsola nomenoi re thurirli, astahii waph persvek nomeno thaczil." Spirit fire stated waving his hand at the group of mares.

"It's nice to meet you sir." Twilight said walking forward.

"coi ui d'nag ekess tafiaf wux ushakal." Spirit fire translated.

"si charis yth shilta qe xihuuliup di nomeno thaczil." Spirit fire's father stated.

"My father hopes to be worthy of this land." Spirit fire said. "and my father's name is soul fire." He pointed out.

"Well I hope for the best for your clan Soul fire." Twilight stated.

"algbo si charis ihk wer bensvelkilti ihk dout clan sepa ixen." Spirit fire translated before a small filly burst in.

"navnik ixen wux re spical!" the filly yelled hugging Spirit fire's leg.

"mobi wux re moxt ir." Spirit fire chucked as he picked up the filly. "Everypony this is star fire or isk ixen." he stated with a grin. Turning back to hi father Spirit fire spoke "re yth krathin ekess yoscam?" he asked with fear lining his voice.

"axun." Soul fire replied weakly.

With a sigh of relief Spirit fire yelled out side "kepatmasto origato udoka yoscam ihk hesi z'ar okarthel!". Within minutes everyone was moving with warriors marching on the perimeter. "vur naeck dianic persvek iejir." Spirit fire mumbled.

"What was that?" Twilight asked.

"Sorry, this was not a good way for you all to meet my people." Spirit fire replied. "and today dawns in blood is an old saying use if a day opens in bloodshed." he finnished.