• Published 26th Jun 2012
  • 685 Views, 9 Comments

A Summer To Die For - Mr.Gamernator



It's Summer, everyone's favorite time of the year! Sadly, it didn't turn out exactly as planned..

  • ...
 9
 685

Memories of the Past

Friddle hadn't automatically decided to become a murderer. The pan was hatched inside her for about 6 years for as long as she remembered. Friddle had everything ready for her strike in summer. She laid in the middle of the Everfree forest to think about all that has happened in her life that drove her to yearn for more killings and why she keeps her victims eyes in a jar.


Friddle remembered how terrified she had been when the soul takers were after her and her mother and how they ate her body. It hadn't been the first time she had experienced a family member being torn apart like that. She started to cry remembering her brother, sister, and her father. She all loved them very much, just like her mother and all had painful death, just like her mother.


She remembered every detail clearly now. She remembered when the two ponies that unleashed the Ursa minor. Who were they again?, she thought. Snail and.... Well never mind. I'll know then when I see them.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Flashback)


About one month ago, her father took her to walk through the Everfree forest to go on an adventure. Friddle, just like Frolick, was a curious little filly. She wanted to find out why everypony were quivering when they heard the name "Everfree forest". They decided to go out in the night because that's when all the creatures creep out of their hiding places. Friddle had heard of a pony named Trixie who claimed to be "The greatest magician in Equestria".


She had also heard that she diminished an Ursa major and locked it in the Everfree forest. Friddle, just like everypony, was impressed. She truly believed Trixie and respected her.

As she trotted slowly through the Everfree forest with her dad, making sure nothing was watching them. Friddle had the cutie mark of a siren, which to her represented her loud voice for when she's screaming and being able to sense danger.

Friddle was afraid that something was moving around through the hole Everfree forest.

"D-d-dad can we go home?" Friddle stuttered. "I feel there's danger around us."

"Of course there's danger around us," Friddle's dad said, "this is why it's called the Everfree forest. This is where lots of creatures lurk around."

"L-l-lots?" Friddle said nervously. "How many?"

"People say around one hundred." Friddle's dad said.

Friddle's dad, Garendo, was an explorer of the Everfree forest. That's why his cutie mark was a picture of a forest. Garendo got used to the creatures in the Everfree forest and knew how to protect himself. He thought nothing could hurt him. Was he ever wrong.

Friddle decided to stop talking. She could tell that her father knew she was worried.


That's when it happened. It didn't come quickly but Friddle knew that something was lurking in the shadows of the Everfree forest. Soon her senses started to increase and she knew something very big was near them.

"Dad let's get out of here!" Friddle screamed, not in her siren voice though.

"Now Friddle will you pl-." Friddle's dad began to say.

"RAWR!" something said.

"HELP! HELP! DAD LET'S GO!" Friddle screamed in her siren voice.

They started to run through the forest very quickly. They turned their heard around just in time to see the Ursa minor chasing them through the forest.

"Keep running Friddle!" her father screamed.

Just after he said that he tripped over a piece of wood that somepony left behind and twisted his ankle.

"DAD!!" Friddle shrieked.

"Keep going Friddle!" Her dad shouted angrily. "Don't forget I love you! Tell your mom, brother, and sister I love her."

"But-" Friddle said with tears in her eyes.

"Go Friddle and run to safety!" Her dad screamed.

Friddle began to run faster than ever, but she still took one last look at her father. She saw how he groaned as he tried to get up without succeeding. She also saw the Ursa minor step on him and his head popped, making the brains and eyes roll to her direction. She gasped at the sight and wanted to vomit.


She then saw the Ursa minor roar and turn its gaze on her. She ran all the way to Ponyville, too choked up from crying to scream.

How had she known who were responsible for the release of the vicious creature? She saw when Twilight had given them a punishment for unleashing the creature.

When she came back to Ponyville she also discovered that her brother and sister had been squished by the Ursa too. She remembered the horrible sight as she saw her siblings' heads popped open and blood rushing out. She also remembered that their brains and eyes were near them. The eyes just stared at her blankly.

Those two should be punished! she thought angrily. They should be killed! Twilight gave them a silly punishment! Everyone in Ponyville acts like nothing happened! Makes me so mad I wanna kill them all! Now Friddle, you're losing it. You still have your mother.
___________________________________________________________________________________



Friddle now had lost her mother, leaving no other family member left to comfort her craziness. She had suffered too much the past month without her father,sister and brother.

They always protected her, since they were older than her. As soon as they had died, a couple of days later, she was raped and robbed out of her money.

Of course, the criminal didn't suffer to many consequences. He just had to scrape floors of the Town Hall every night for two weeks. Everypony acted like that wasn't very horrifying. For her, it was worse the second worst thing that has happened in her life.

She wanted to kill them all, one by one, but she still had her mother to support her through difficult times. Now since no one was left to comfort her or protect her, she released her anger and vowed to make everypony suffer the way she had.


This summer, everypony was in for a BIG surprise.