• Published 16th Sep 2016
  • 1,563 Views, 8 Comments

Silent Dazzlings - RedPegasus



Their jewels, their only source of food, were destroyed. Can the Magic of Frienship help the sirens? And is good idea do it?

  • ...
7
 8
 1,563

A New Plan. A Last Hope

Author's Note:

I did this in a hurry, sorry if have errors.

"I want retrying, to do so one at a time again."

The statement Rainbow wins the gaze of all present.

The six friends were gathered in their practice room. They had spent a couple of days from the afternoon on the beach.

Aria accompanied them that day, staying away also looks to the athlete.

Twilight is the one who breaks the silence. "Are you Sure Rainbow?"

"Yes, and... I want to be the first."

Sunset sees a moment and then smiles. "Okay, girls, let's start"

Without protest each took her position, Twilight placed the gem on the floor in front of all, and started playing, Aria was watching them with a serious expression hiding her nervousness.

Her magic is activated and all look to Rainbow, who after observing a moment the gem close her eyes.

For her memory pass memories of the battle against Dazzlings causing a strong anger.

Close your eyes tightly and forced those thoughts away.

"Stop being afraid." She thinks to herself. "You are not alone ... you never will be"

She continues to play ignoring the aggressive thoughts. "They are horrible... are monsters... but... but... they cared to each other, like us."

With that thought, her guitar released small rays that go to the gem, and after a few second the gem absorve it.

The others look what happened with amazement, Rainbow opens her eyes and surprised looks gem begin to glow slightly. Applejack let out a smile and a couple of tunes sends its own magic to the gem, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie and Twilight follow her example, soon the gem is imbued with the magic of all giving it off a high gloss,

Aria to see everything that shows a look of hope.

"Sunset just missing you." The princess exclaims to her friend.

The appointee smiling confidently and with great courage begins to play, suddenly her body is covered with what looks like flames and a final tune several flames join the gem, all the magic causes jewel start to float showing a strong light, the seven friends and siren approaching some containing his enthusiasm.

"It works, it works!" The princess exclaims with great joy.

The excitement of all vanishes when after disappearing brightness, the gem falls to the ground and separated into fragments again.

...

For a moment all remain just watching what happened with astonishment and unable to speak.

Rainbow growls with great discomfort and take the fragments in their hands "Ugh! Please! What more do you want from us ?! just fix up once! We gave you our magic!! what more do you want ?!"

"Maybe, um ... we should try another order?" Suggests the shy girl.

Twilight seems a second thought. "... No, the gem reacted well, but it's like something is missing."

"... Maybe ... not is possible to repair them."

The voice of the siren is heard cold and desperate.

All see it fall sitting on the floor and look down without emotion.

"Do not say that Arie..."

"If your magic can't fix it... then... not is possible..." Her body starts to shake. "Adagio... Adagio will..."

Pinkie runs and hugs her "Arie no! ... We can still do something! Right Twilight ?! there is a way! Right...?!"

"I ... don't... don't know... I..."

Rarity is close to Aria and puts her hand on her shoulder. "Honey, do not be like there will be a way to do it."

"… how?"

No one had an answer to that question.

The embiente felt heavy in the room. Sunset is worried, but she forced herself to smile and give support to all.

"C'mon girls, get up that spirit! Is that we can solve this problem."

"But how Sunset?" asks the farmer. "We have done what we could and still ..."

"There will be a way, we have magic on our side, just follow together, like the last time"

The words of the former equine reached to put little smiles on her friends.

Momething made "click" in the brain of Twilight.

"THAT IS!!!"

Her loud cry caused more than a scare.

"That's what we need!"

"... and "that" is... What?"

"In the battle of the bands, when all we started playing together, got rid of the spell Dazzlings on other students, and so got the magic we needed to defeat them!" Look at Aria. " am ... no offense. "

"whatever"

Rainbow wonder what all are thinking. "Then what you're saying is ..."

"Our magic alone is not enough, we need the same magic that we use that time."

"The magic of the whole school?" asks the dressmaker with open eyes in surprise.

Applejack rubbed her neck nervously. "I'm afraid to say this, but I do not think that can be done."

The siren rises "I doubt they can talk and convince everyone in this school to help us."

Sunset thinks for a moment. "Ummm ... maybe there's a way."

All they look to the former equine while she maintains a thoughtful mien.

"We no need to say anything, just get them all in one place, and start singing."

"And how you expect to have them all in the same place." questions the athlete.

"In fact, there is a nearby time when the whole school is in session."

The five students a moment and then look realize what your friend says.

"The School work!"

All exclaim in unison.

"That day all will be present, will be the perfect time to do it." fully explain the former equine.

Aria gets beating her surprise and think. "... And if all be there ... we can also eat something."

Polychromatic girl gives her a serious look "... yes, but not think anything funny."

Twilight takes command "we know what we must do, play all together and unite our magic to other students, this time to help Dazzlings."

Sunset follows. "And if we do that, we need to practice a lot, we girls, lots to see and do planning practice, get to work!"

All nod and immediately begin to formulate a kind of plan.

~Silent~

Sonata remains sitting with her leader which lies unconscious on his bed, turns slightly to see the clock on the wall and his eyes filled with concern, hear the faint sound of the front door open and then closed but does not pay attention, shortly after listening steps approaching from behind, the person behind it now remains standing looking at the sleeping siren and crosses her arms.

"what happened Aria?" Question silently.

"... not yet." Respond the newcomer.

Sonata's face fell heavily and her eyes threatened to let out tears.

"... she ... not wake up?"

"she woke up an hour ago ... and made these" shows two pearls in her hand. "after ask for you, and if you were okay, I told her yes, then she again fell asleep."

The median siren clenched his fists tightly as he let out a soft growl.

"... when ... when we recover our magic, we will make them all pay."

"...Aria ..."

"Rainbooms, Equestria, everyone paid what they have done to us."

"Aria, no ... we can't-"

"Sonata just look at us! We are starving, Adagio is lying in bed dying! That does not bother you?!"

Sonata: just look down and hertears fall. "... yes... yes it bothers me, it bothers me a lot!!"

Aria looks surprised. "... Sonata ..."

"... also I want ... I want revenge..."

Aria could not help her astonishment at seeing the usually cheerful siren so angry.

"I want to take revenge on those who brought us to this horrible world, of who did this to my sister, get revenge on all those who have made us suffer!"

"... Sonata ..."

Sonata being to sob. "... but... I'm afraid... Adagio... is dying... I do not want... I do not want to lose her... or lose you Aria... and if we ... if we keep fighting like that... then..."

sHe could not finish her sentence because crying broke down and holding her hands to her face began to mourn, Aria stood watching her a moment before leaning over her and wrapping her in a hug that younger siren corresponded. They remained so few minutes until Sonata calmed down, Aria was separated and clean the tears of the younger, both look to their leader still asleep.

"... she not last much longer ..."

That causes Aria close her fists, but she manages to calm down and talk.

"... the Rainbooms have a plan."

This earns a silent gaze of the other.

"... by what I see, may be our last chance, Adagio ... please... hold on a few more days..."

~Silent~

In the night in the department, with the help of Twilight, Sunset reviewed his recent dialogues.

"Thank you my beloved, you have shown me the light, and you have delivered me from my bonds, but now, my destiny is to follow my way, and you must follow yours, if you missing me a day, search in the wind, messages I'll leave you from a distance."

Teh princess applauds animatedly.

"Perfect Sunset! You can already recite all the work without problem, you learn your lines very fast, you surprise me."

"Well, that is because you helped me, and you learn my dialogues for yourself much faster."

"heh heh, I have a good memory"

"Well, tomorrow is the final test, then comes the work, I hope that everything goes well."

"Me too, ... but... Sunset"

"yes?"

"What you... what you think the Dazzlings going to do when they regain their magic?"

"The first thing they'll do is cause problems and eat something. after that, I fear I could not say."

"You think they can...?"

The silence surrounds a moment.

"Honestly, Twilight, I do not know what to think and what not. I just know, we are doing the right thing, and whatever happens then, we do the same."

The princess smiles, her companion imitates her, allowed to rest for the night, and hope that all will end well.