• Published 16th Sep 2016
  • 1,562 Views, 8 Comments

Silent Dazzlings - RedPegasus



Their jewels, their only source of food, were destroyed. Can the Magic of Frienship help the sirens? And is good idea do it?

  • ...
7
 8
 1,562

Sound of Magic

It was lunchtime, Sunset stays sitting at the table waiting for her friends, her face is denoted her annoyance.

"Sunsieeeeeeeeeee!" Pinkie exclaims when you arrive and sit beside her. "Hello!"

"Hi Pinkie..."

The other girls come and sit while greet the former equine.

"Hey, we listen you're going to participate in the school play." Rainbow says with an amused smile.

"The gossip came so fast?"

"yyyy-yep, even the part where you do a duet with Flash Sentry." Answered the farmer.

"Ha ha that mess you got!"

"You must be very excited!" Exclaims the dressmaker with shining eyes.

"The emotion surrounds me..." Answer the former equine while eating some of her salad.

"am…. You're not... excited?" Asks the shy girl.

Sunset swallows her food. "Not really... I mean, not that bother me, but they could have asked me before."

"Come on Sunsie! Will be fun!" Says the cheerful girl of the group.

"Yeah, will be fun to act with your ex-boyfriend on stage." Laughs the athlete winning a reproachful look of her dimensinal friend.

Sunset let out a whimper. "Can we talk about something else?"

As if in response to the petition, the backpack of Sunset begins to shine, after her surprise a smile sits on her face and pulls out her book.

"A message of Twilight!" Sunset exclaims with a smile.

"What says darling?" Rarity question gaining the attention of all.

Sunset reads the book carefully before answering. "She says, she discovered how gems work! She wants us to find her in the statue after school." The smile of all was swift.

"Great, maybe now we can fix those things." Says the athlete

Pinkie takes her phone. "I'll call Sonnie to tell her."

Sunset stop her. "No wait, she says do not tell the Dazzlings yet."

"Uuuuuh why?"

"We still need to test some things, do not give them false hopes."

"Oooh, oki doki loki."

"Well, after school we go to wait Twi, I hope we can end this matter once." Rainbow says winning assent of all.

All they settle and have finished their lunch and wait for the end of the day.

~Silent~

At the end of the school day, the six friends waited all students withdraw and then went to the statue, remained sitting around waiting for they princess friend, spent a few minutes before from the base is coming from the girl who waving arms manages to avoid falling.

"Twilight!" All they exclaim joyfully.

"Hey girls, sorry if I took me, I wanted to make sure not arrive when you are in class."

"It's true that you discover as repairing the mermaid jewels?" Asks Pinkie trying to hold her notorious emotion.

"Well, something like that, I have an idea, we go somewhere to speak better, so I can explain."

"Slumber party! Go to my house!" Pinkie exclaims then try to run.

Her friend athlete holding the collar of her blouse. "I sorry to break your bubble, but tomorrow we have class, no time for a slumber."

"Awwwww ..."

"Go to my department, it is the closest."

All agree with Sunset and are launched.

Nobody notices the presence of someone hiding nearby who observe them carefully.

~Silent~

The six girls clustered around Twilight, this takes the gem which had been assembled, but she noticed cracks in showing that it was not fixed.

"Well, as I discovered, these gems react by sound waves, when the sound comes into contact with the gem, the magic inside it turn on, and as the waves touch them, they will have different effects. I have a theory, that at that time, when we use our magic with music on them, they received a power surge, causing them to break."

"Ok, a lot of magic equal to gems broken, As are repaired?" Questions the athlete.

"I believe, the gems should be able to repair themselves, as long as we manage to stimulate its magic."

"So, we should play a specific song?" Applejack question.

"I not think it's that simple, but in theory, the gems will be repaired, if we use magic correctly."

"Well, we must continue playing songs to find one that fixes the crystallites." Rainbow suggests confidently

"That sounds fun." Says Pinkie.

"Well, but we need some schedule, that will not interfere with classes." Says Rarity.

"We can do it during the practices." Applejack proposed. "And stay a little longer after class."

"Wait, and... the play?" Fluttershy recalls. "Sunset be tested."

"It's true, darling, when you said you are the tests?" Asks the dressmaker to the former equine.

"The teacher said it would be tomorrow, after lunch, I guess it will be until the end of classes ... I hope."

"School play?" Twilight question puzzled.

"Yes! The school will make a play and Sunsie be the star!" Pinkie answered animatedly.

"Wow, that sounds pretty good."

Rainbow smiles mockingly. "Yes, especially because she will act with Flash."

Sunset hits her face with her palm. "Ugh!! why do you keep reminding me that?!"

"Because the face you put is very funny ha ha!"

"... You will act ... with Flash Sentry?" Twilight question with a strange face.

"Yes, it is one of the occurrences of the teacher Discord, but I have no interest in doing anything with he, so don't worry"

The Princess blushes "What?! worry?! why should I worry? I do not worry about... he he..."

"It is not for nothing, but I think we turned a lot." coment the farmer to see the situation.

"Right, Twi, what you suggest we do then?" Sunset question.

"Well, I still I do some studies on the gem, but I can do around here, tomorrow while you are in class I will stay in the practice room."

"Are you sure sugarcube? If you are caught there in class schedules you could get in trouble."

"But I cant get into any class."

"You can stay here in my apartment, I'll leave the keys and some money, you can research here and if you want you can go for a walk, when they finish classes go to school and we will be in the room."

"Sunset I could not accept stay at your house."

"You can, and you will."

That and little more terminated the meeting.

With a farewell each returns home. The two Equestres left alone in the department.

"Well, they left, and there's something you would not tell, what is?" Questions the owner of the apartment.

Twilight sighs. "When I walked through the portal, the gem began to react to the magic of Equestria, I thought that if I gathered enough magical power could do something, but ... it didn't work, no matter how much magic invested about it, the gem was not enough to react properly, makes It lack the same magic that acted on it the first time."

"What's wrong with that?"

"The magical energy of Equestria, is much stronger than this world, and yet it took much time and effort to gather enough to get a reaction ... I don't know how could cost gather the necessary power here, or if you want if you can be possible."

"That's why you came back so soon, you want to try to analyze the magic in here."

"Only when collecting and discover how to use magic in this world, I can get an idea of ​​what to do."

Sunset is left wondering for a moment, then speaks. "I have something that might help."

Looking in her closet and pulls out a laptop, turn it on and opens a series of strange files.

"What is this?"

"Is the "magic" that leads the world with the help of this ... well ... I could do what I did when we met ... I gathered some data on the portal and the possibility of using the crown, among other things."

"Wow impressive, perhaps it serves if I..." Her sentence is cut off when you try to use the computer. "If I can make this work..."

"Let me show you."

After a few lessons, dinner and a short talk about who takes the bed to sleep, Sunset falls asleep and Twilight start practicing with the computer, slowly manages to understand its operation and start analyzing the data that Sunset had shown her.

"It's interesting, I'm surprised that this world can have machines and knowledge like this, I wonder, as Equestria would do with this?

Putting aside that thought for now, it continues its work.

~Silent~

Comes the next day, spends the morning, spends the lunch time.

Sunset goes to the room that is usually used by the drama club.

To enter, realizes that Flash already in place, both divert the gaze of the other.

"... It will be a long afternoon..." Think Sunset keeping her distance from the boy.

For a few minutes they sit away from the other, wrapped in a very awkward silence.

The tension finally breaks with the income of the teacher.

"Good day my young stars! Ready to shine?"

"If we say "no", that matter?"

The teacher ignored the comment of Sunset and handed both papers.

"Here is the script of the play, reincarnated the foundation of our establishment in an unparalleled history."

"I'm pretty sure the school was not founded in the Victorian era." Says the boy read the letter.

"And I'm pretty sure it had not an evil sorcerer" Says the girl.

"And of course you embody the brave knight and noble maiden who helped build it."

"Those were an education instructor and a representative from the neighboring nation."

"Tomorrow will be auditioning for other characters, for today, we will practice in your incarnation to his characters, so come and get started." Orders the professor cheerful way while sitting in front of them.

"Please kill me" Thinks Sunset.

~Silent~

A great relief swept the girl when she finally left the room, a sigh of relief was immediate, and was imitated by her male partner.

After each observed a moment, they both turn around and start walking in opposite directions.

Sunset feel some tension build on it and after a whimper turns.

"Flash wait!"

The boy turns a little surprised, the girl is approached by a certain distance.

"... I guess ... we'll have to see each other quite often now, and well ... I don't want to deal with that tension every time."

The boy did not answer but look carefully at the girl.

"... Look, I'm not ... proud of the things I did ... or ... I said ... and ... I was not worth much, but I ... really sorry ... what happened."

Flash seems to say something but in the end only silent.

"... I want to try to be better, I will not ask you to forgive me, but I want you to know ... I'm sorry, really, rather not have this grudge between us."

"… I would like that too…"

"I will not ask you to we be friends, I just wish that we can see and talk each other, without this feeling so uncomfortable."

"... That, would be fine."

"... You think we can, try, get along better?"

"I ... I think ... yeah, that would be fine."

"Good! I ... that I calm a little. Am ... I must go ... we shall see later, in the trials."

"Yeah, okay, that ... you do well."

"Yes, you too, b-bye...!"

With that said both retire in opposite directions feeling nervous, but a little more relieved.

~Silent~

The school day ended.

Twilight had come to the school and the whole group met in the practice room.

Six students expect patients to the princess who keeps checking the computer of Sunset.

Rainbow finally ask what all want to know. "And well, you have something to help us?"

"To be honest, yes."

She shows all other the laptop screen, where can see a series of data and graphics.

"I think, we were attacking the problem the wrong way, I researched a bit and I think that direct exposure to the magical accumulation caused a saturation in uptake pathways and distinction, which caused a collapse in the internal waves resulting energy annulment, therefore, I think the best way to avoid that is to fracture the source of magic denser levels, I think we can do if we split up individually, so the gem may recognize sources of magic and will adapt to each correctly."

They all stare at the princess pony with blank stares and silence.

... For a while.

"... She say wath now?" Finally asks the farmer.

Pinkie responds. "Duh! We play together, but then putting our magic one by one."

"You say, instead of using magic, all at once, we have to take turns?" Sunset consultation with interest.

"Is a theory, but it might work."

All agree, Twilight placed the gem on the floor in front of them, each taking place and begin to play, the magic is activated on all, Twilight sings a melodious chorus and is surrounded by stars of light which then fly to gem and this absorbs starting to shine.

"Well girls one at a time, Pinkie, you go first."

With a big smile the party girl touches her battery and creates balloons which flying to the gem and are absorbed by this.

"Applejack now you."

The farmer plays her guitar and forms several apples, these fly around the place before being absorbed by the gem.

"Rarity your turn."

The dressmaker touches harmoniously their keys forming diamonds are immersed in the gem.

"Fluttershy."

With a gentle turn the shy girl forming several butterflies flying over the gem and when mixed with make shine more.

"Rainbow Dash."

The athlete plays with great emotion and creates various colorful rays, these go to the gem, but unlike the rest, the lightning strike dividing the gem into pieces.

All these are scared and surprised by this, Twilight is quick to put the pieces together.

"What happened?" Applejack question puzzled.

"Rainbow, what you done?" Rarity asks accusingly.

"I just did what Twi told us."

Twilight gets together all the pieces and reassemble sighs of relief in doing so. "... Maybe we did it in the wrong order ..., try again, this time Rainbow will go first."

"And try to down some intensity." Says the farmer to the athlete.

"Ugh, fine."

Again they begin to play and when their magic is activated, Rainbow returns to form and launch its rays, they impact the gem and again divided and scattered the pieces.

"... Not see me." Exclaims Rainbow. "This time I did soft."

Twilight look a fragment "I do not understand, was responding very well."

Sunset analyzes a moment the situation. "It is almost as if the magic, attack the gem"

All look carefully at which the athlete.

"... Wh-what?! W-why all you see at me like that?!"

"Rainbow, we are trying to help the sirens, you remember?" Applejack said in a scolding tone.

"Correction, you want to help them, I don't interest those three."

"I thought we had already discussed."

"Apology for not trusting in who wanted turn our school into a zombie army, and not put to Sunset at this! Sunset is not like these harpies..." She turn her back to them "I cant trust them..."

Pinkie looks at Rainbow with a sad expression. "... Dashie ..."

Fluttershy looks the same way "... Rainbow ..."

Applejack denotes anger and abruptly makes Rainbow tip over.

"What's wrong with you?! One thing distrust of they and another very different is let them die! Really only going to stay watching the three of them-"

Rainbow interrupts with a shove "Let me! I understand perfectly what happens! Is not good to leave them like that... but... I..."

Rainbow falls silent, the others watch with different emotions.

"I... just... leave me alone!!" Rainbow shouts to run the place for great surprise of all.

"Rainbow Dash!" Fluttershy tries to call her friend.

They all observe the door slamming behind the athlete.

Sunset looks to the floor with a look of pain. "... I think that the practice ended for today..."