• Published 25th Oct 2016
  • 680 Views, 7 Comments

Help, My Brother's a Were Pony! - Cool writer

  • ...
3
 7
 680

Setting the stage Chapter

"Another good episode." Njeri (now known as Jeri) sighed, leaning back on the couch. "I always wondered if changelings could be good."

It had been a year since Jeri's first transformation, and in that time he had started watching "My little pony FiM" (just to keep his cover alive, he swears) and slowly becoming a brony. He had debated whether or not to share the WerePspellinstrictions.pdf with the community, he was really leaning towards it, but some key things were stopping him:

1. no one would believe him.

2. those that would, would be the one's crazy enough to think magic is real, and would take over the world... or something.

3. government experiments.

But still, he was debunking these worries, and moving closer to releasing the were pony "curse" on the world!

"Hey Charles," he called up the stairs. He was met with the sound of muttering. He started walking up the stairs, worried. "...Charles?" Then, he could make out the words.

"Facientque mihi paululum equus!" He heard. His eyes shrunk to pinpricks. He remembered those words all too well.

"NO!" He shouted, rushing to his room. The chanting began to pick up speed.

"Facientque mihi paululum equus!" Charles chanted again. Jeri flung open his bedroom door, but before he could say anything... "FACIENTQUE MIHI PAULULUM EQUUS!!!" Charles shouted. The lights flickered momentarily.

"Charles, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?" Jeri said, shaking his friend.

"I made myself a were pony." He said.

"WHY???"

"Because..." Charles bit his lip. "... Because I'm a brony to." Jeri sighed, and face palmed.

"It was bad enough when it was just me... but now you're gonna have to be one to? I can't believe you!" Jeri exclaimed.

"I was a little jealous, OK?!" Charles snapped.

"Yeah, jealous of having to sneak out of the house once a moth, and sleep in a TREE HOUSE!!!" Jeri shouted. Charles sat silently.
"And how am I going to explain a new pony to the girls? You know what? I think it's time we started looking for a cure again."

"But you said it was hopeless, the site vanished from your history and off the face of the internet."

"Well... maybe we're doing something wrong, maybe-" Jeri was interrupted by someone knocking on the door. "We're not done with this." He muttered, walking down the stairs and opening the door.

On the other side, was a winded looking 13 year-old.

"Sorry... I got here as fast as I... could..." She panted. "Which one of you... cast the spell?" Jeri starred dumbly at the girl on his porch.

"... How did you-" Charles began to ask.

"Magic." She said. "So, you cast it, right?" She asked.

"Both of us did." Charles said. Jeri frowned, and slapped him in the back of the head.

"Nice job, you've been a were-pony for all of two minutes, and you already blew your secret." He said condescendingly. The girl stood up straight, having recovered from her exhaustion.

"Soooo... you cast it... then he cast it... why exactly?" She asked.

"Well... after he turned, and started watching MLP to keep his cover alive, I kinda... got into it... and... got jealous..." Charles said slowly, wearing a face and tempo akin to ripping of a band-aid slowly.

"Oh, same." She said. "I was guessing a brony would be the next one to cast it." Jeri got angry.

"Yeah, that's great and all, BUT WHO ARE YOU???"

"I'm the one who made that PDF in the first place." She said.

"So... what you're a witch?" Jeri asked. She snapped her fingers, and Jeri felt the tingling of transformation in his face, causing him to fall backwards in shock. When the tingling subsided, he realized his head had shifted to it's pony state. Charles began clapping.

"Do me! Do me!" He exclaimed.

"Down boy, that's not how I roll." She said, making a face. Jeri, meanwhile, continued to turn. In seconds, he was completely a pony. and his cloths (this time) had dissipated into thin air as he changed.

"Not cool." Jeri said, standing up.

"Well come on," She said. "You've gotta meet my mom."