• ...
9
 29
 1,731

Chapter 5

"Stay away from the human, Twilight Sparkle," Celestia shouted, "this creature is very dangerous and must be dealt with force." Twilight and her friends started backing away from Marcus as soon as she described the creature on the floor, or human dangerous.

"Hey, I'm not dangerous!" Protested the human, "You're the freaks who are dangerous." Celestia didn't like this at all, not only is the deadly creature in her land, it called her ponies freaks.

"Enough, you violent abomination, how dare you call my subjects freaks, and dare to show yourself in my land!" Celestia then charged up a spell, giving out a bright glow. Twilight then saw Celestia shoot her beam of magic at the human, it engulfed it in a white glow then suddenly vanished, with sparks left floating around from the spell.

"W-where did it go?" Stuttered Twilight, "I have transported the human to the underground Canterlot prison chambers, the human can not harm or break out, I have guards that use magic shields around the cell, and patrol 24 hours a day, it cannot harm you anymore." Answered Celestia, Twilight gave a sign of relief, then thought why Celestia thought this human creature was dangerous. "Umm, Princess Celestia, what is a human and why is it dangerous?" Twilight asked, she had never seen this creature before but Celestia somehow had.

"Twilight, I've tried to keep a dark secret from you, and I am ashamed for not telling you sooner," Celestia lowered her head in shame and walked beside Twilight, "I have never told you what happened to my mother and father, or even discussed my past relatives."

Twilight had asked Celestia about her family before, but Celestia had never said anything about it, she normally said things like, 'another time' or just walked off with a goodbye. I was curious at first but decided not to ask anymore questions. "No princess, you haven't told me, but what does this have to do with the human?" twilight asked.

Celestia sighed and walked over to the rest of Twilight's speechless friends, "I'm sorry my little ponies, but I have to speak to Twilight privately." They all nodded and bowed for their princess, before walking out of the door. Celestia then walked back over to Twilight and sat down on her haunches, "What I'm about to tell you must be kept secret from everypony, including your friends; Do you understand?" Twilight nodded slowly.

Many years ago lived another species called Humans, these humans were greedy and selfish beings, they cared only for themselves and their own kind, they destroyed many other villages outside of Equestria, slaughtering anything in their path. When we first encountered them, I was only a child, My mother, Queen Faust, and my father, King Terra, were the rulers of this land, long before I and my sister took the throne. They told us to hand over our kingdom or deadly force would be authorized. My mother and father refused, they didn't think that the humans could do much damage to the ponies or the kingdom. But after a few days, they came back with an army of thousands, and weapons of deadly destruction. Massive balls of fire were launched at our castle, and the ponies homes. Our guards tried to protect the citizens, but we were outnumbered, they slaughtered many ponies throughout different villages, not even the foals were spared. My mother and father told me and my sister to stay in our bedroom, they ran out out of the room to then fend off the humans, I was left with my crying sister shaking in my hooves. We heard a loud explosion that shook the castle walls, and light that shined through the cracks of the doors. I walked out of my room to see no more humans, I searched around the castle to find my parents, but they weren't found, not a trace was left of them or the humans. All that was left of Equestria was thousands of ponies dead; and many injured. That day I promised myself, that no human was to ever set foot in Equerstia again.

A tear from Celestia dropped onto the wooden floor, she stood up and walked over to the door. She turned to a sobbing Twilight, "Time to keep that promise." Said Celestia darkly, and disappeared with a flash.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Marcus was yet again regaining consciousness, the rope was still tied to his arms and legs tightly, making sure he couldn't break free. "Damn," He mumbled, "Whats the problems with these ponies..." Marcus lifted his head to see that he was inside some sort of dungeon, laid on cold a cold wet floor made from stone, there was a small window at the other side of the cell, with very little light shining through it.

A bright light appeared outside of his cell that he was being held in, to reveal the tall white pony who he had seen earlier. Only this time, with an even angrier look on it's face.

"Oh no." Said a scared Marcus.

It then unlocked his cell with what he presumed to be magic, and stormed up to Marcus lying on the floor. It slammed it's hoof next to his head, casing Marcus to jump, "What are you doing in my land human!" It screamed "I don't know what your taking about!" Replied Marcus, he had no idea why this pony hated him for doing nothing.

"Don't play games with me human, you shouldn't even be here, my mother and father banished your kind many years ago." It circled Marcus once, then quickly moved its head near Marcus's face, "I'll ask you one more time," It whispered, "What are you doing in Equestria?" Marcus didn't say anything and continued to be quiet, "Hmm?" It awaited for an answer.

"I don't know." Replied Marcus quietly, "Fine!" It replied, "I shall deal with you in the morning." It then walked out of the cell and slammed it shut, making Marcus Flinch.

Marcus was left in a cold and dark cell, confused; With no one to help him.
He started sobbing quietly.



I kinda made this one sad, I hope you don't mind.