• Published 9th Sep 2016
  • 959 Views, 20 Comments

Kamen rider Eternal night - New Lunar Principality



As the human world twilight tries to adjust to her new live after a tragedy she comes across the strange occurrences at canterlot high and she will stop at nothing to put an end to it

  • ...
3
 20
 959

Prologue: Life Before

It was beautiful day at Canterlot High all six of the girls were all in front of the school preparing for the friendship games and just having a good time in general.


"I was a bit of a fire mage back in-" Sunset stopped short as she saw the figure from early morning walking up to them their head held down.


"What's wrong Sunny?" Pinkie asked bubbly.


"It's the girl from this morning" Rainbow immediately shot up from sitting into a fighting position.


"Oh a crystal prep snob picking a fight huh?" The hooded girl stopped short of them her face still concealed.


"No doubt about it your all the source of this school's magic" all six of the girls looked on in shock a few sweating from.


"Whatever do you mean, are you lost or confused?" Rarity stuttered out nervously.


"No I'm not " The girl removed something from her jacket. It looked like a big flash drive but black with a big purple “E.N” on it


“Girls stand back! There's something up with that flash drive of her’s!” yelled sunset as she could feel the dark magic practically oozing from said object.


“What in tarnation are ya talking about?” asked applejack, but before the fiery hair girl could respond to her friend, they were interrupted by the mystery girl as she slowly raised her head revealing her face to the outer shock to the group of friends.


“Wh-what the heck!” yelled rainbow in outer shock along with applejack joining in on yelling her confusion while other girls were too stunned to say anything.


“T-twilight?” stuttered sunset, not able to comprehend why her fellow equestrian was acting like this and why she was holding something with so much dark magic.


“Hmmm… so you know my name do you? Oh well~ it doesn't matter.” said the look alike as she unzipped her jacket revealing a oddly designed belt with a slot that looked like it could have something inserted into it.


“Twilight darling what are you do-” ask rarity but was interrupted by the device in the look alikes hands as it yelled out “ETERNAL NIGHT!!”


“Henshin.” muttered the false twilight as she inserted the flash drive into her belt and then an a explosion of shadows eclipsed the young woman making the group of six gasp.

“Hahahahahahah!” Two teal orbs bloomed from the darkness as the new being laughed.