• Published 3rd Aug 2018
  • 1,022 Views, 18 Comments

Endeavors of the Enigmatic and Eccentric - Ice Star



A short anthology of Luna & Sombra stories.

  • ...
8
 18
 1,022

Two By Two [Slice of Life]

Author's Note:

Just some short Lunbra because Lunbra is always good. E-rated simple stuff.


everyone/slice of life

Sometimes, I think Sombra had two of everything. His pocket realm home had two toothbrushes in a cup, one was there just for me. He always had just enough dishes for the two of us. There were always more than enough blankets to spare. He cooked enough to share.

I rarely had to ask.

He had plenty of time for me when I was upset, and just as much when I was joyous. There was an extra cloak around for when I was cold. He had an abundance of scarves stashed around, all good, warm things of solid colors or basic patterns. Each was knitted or hoof-made by somepony, at the least, and they were always at hoof when Sombra needed them for trips or thought I was cold.

Sometimes, it was I who managed to have the needed double. I gifted him a key to my tower, a few extras of books I had no need for, and an extra bunch of flowers from the many castle gardens. As a result, we discovered that some of the flowers I savored as snacks were ones he enjoyed too. I was always sure to bring him more of the blossoms he found tastiest. (When overcome by giddiness, I would let him try and stack them on my tongue.)

For all my gifts and trinkets, it was still Sombra who had the practical stash. As a princess, I was never short on things to call my own, but Sombra was entirely self-made.

I was certain he obtained things the way he did on purpose. Why select just one curry comb when he knows that two will be enough for the both of us? I stay with him enough that they are quietly needed. Every one of his gifts are appreciated.

Often, I let him know by planting a kiss on his cheek. Once. Twice, for I can not think of a more appropriate amount to go with two very important words: thank you.