• Published 21st Aug 2016
  • 1,772 Views, 25 Comments

Cap U's Drunken MacDash Ramblings - Jake The Army Guy



Captain Unstoppable is a raging alcoholic and a crazed shipper

  • ...
9
 25
 1,772

50th Anniversary

Rainbow Dash couldn't have imagined the day that her rainbow mane, a mane that she had gotten from her father and his father and so on and so forth, would finally have more than a few grey strands in it. In fact, most of the red had turned to grey, but it was not like she lacking in red in her life. She had all the red she wanted. She leaned against the greatest prize she had ever won in her life, Macintosh Apple, as their eldest son gave a toast to his parents renewing their vows.

Zap went on about how he would rather tell his mother about the wrongs he did than his father. For with his mother he knew she would yell, shout, and do things to make him feel bad. After awhile, he grew immune to it all. The worse fate was telling his father, who would listen without interrupting, nod at what he said and just walk out to work, not grounding him or anything. Just knowing he had disappointing his father was the worst. Also, how when his father did punish him, he would not feel his legs for a week.

It was all great fun, but no mater who gave a speech—from Applejack about talking how odd it was to be related to one of her best friends and how opposite she and Mac were, Braeburn bringing up embarrassing stories from the past, or countless other events—nothing would ever be as great as how it felt to lean against her Mac.

No mater how old they got, how slow they had become, or how their minds have started to fail, she knew that there was no other stallion she was happy to spend her life with than Big Mac.

Looking up at his strong features, Rainbow smiled as she leaned against him.

"We raised him right," Mac commented, his voice deep and soothing. "A Pegasus with manners... who would have thought," he chuckled.

"Shut up," Rainbow said, chuckling, because cool mares do not giggle. "The Captain of the Wonderbolts has to be cool in public, " she said, giving Mac a light hit in the ribs.

Mac just laughed and he kissed her forehead. "Whatever you say darling," He said, which earned another chuckle from Rainbow.

"Only took you 50 years to know I'm always right" she laughed,

"Eeyup" Mac commented, as they watched Zap take his seat, next to the daughter of Thunderlane and Rarity. "And here's to another 50 amazing years."