• Published 23rd Aug 2016
  • 3,058 Views, 12 Comments

A Letter of Help - Ugly-Duckling123



After hearing The Tale of the Two Sisters from Sunset Shimmer, Si-Twi writes to Princess Twilight to ask Princess Luna about something...

  • ...
2
 12
 3,058

Chapter 2: The Letter/The Request...

It had been a couple of hours since Sunset and Spike fell to sleep, all that time Twilight was thinking about the story her friend just read to her, every so often looking towards her magic book.

At just around midnight, Twilight reached across took the book and the pen, took a torch, and ventured out to the fire pit for some privacy.

***

When she got there, Twilight looked around to make sure nobody was there, sat down, opened her friends book and began to write her message...

'Dear me, Twilight, Princess,
This is the other you from CHS.
I'm not really sure how much Sunset Shimmer and her friends told you about what happened at the Friendship Games (I was a bit out of it by the shock of meeting you) but since then, I've been having nightmares about the darker side of me coming back.' she wrote down to start the letter off.
'At the moment, we're a Camp Everfree, and Sunset had just read to me one of your worlds fairy tales, The Tale of the Two Sisters and it said that Vice-Principle Princess Luna kinda went bad, like I did.'

Twilight stopped here to collect herself a bit and think of what to write next, also checking if anyone was watching sure she heard something.

'Would it be possible, Princess Twilight, if you can ask Princess Luna, if she had nightmares after she was turned back to good? And if so, can you ask her how she dealt with them?
Please...
Regular Twilight.'

As soon as she had signed it the words began to glow and the message was on it's way.

"Please write back soon..." Twilight said closing and hugging the book before getting up and heading back to her and Sunset's tent.