• Published 3rd Aug 2016
  • 1,397 Views, 16 Comments

Megatron in the land of Equestria - 21latenighter



What will happen when Megatron is transported to equestria by a surge in his space bridge. Upon arriving, he finds a formula for ultimate power and destruction.....

  • ...
6
 16
 1,397

Optimus Prime, or Pinkamus Prime

"Autobots, hold your fire," The big red one said, holding up one of his massive metal hands. Almost immediately, the five other Autobots lowered their weapons and looked to their apparent leader.

The Large titan knelt down on one knee, and brought his head close to Pinkie's, who looked up and started to smile weakly.

"You look like you have had quite a journey little horse, but where in the all spark did you come from?" The titan asked. He looked into the space bridge, seeing past the bridge into the cave that she arrived from.

"Um..............., Hello," Pinkie squeaked out.

At the sound of her voice, the titan's face widened with shock.

"You can speak, yet another mystery. Ok, small horse, where did you acquire the ability to speak?" He asked.

Pinkie looked up into the blue eyes of the titan before her, 'how does he not know we can talk, but Megatron did and even embraced it', Pinkie thought to herself.

"My name is Pinkie Pie, and I come from world of talking Ponies, known as Equestria," Pinkie said, a little stronger this time.

This caused the titan to think, as he placed his massive hand to his chin for a minute.

One of the others finally spoke, not as large as the titan before her. He was a red and white titan, and seemed to be older than the rest.

"Optimus, this could be a trick, I feel we should be extremely cautious," the red and white one said. But to Pinkie's surprise, the other merely raised and hand and spoke in return.

"Ratchet, we all watched that ship explode, and even Megatron himself could not of survived this time," The one apparently known as Optimus replied.

"Megatron," Pinkie squeaked out. "Megatron is alive," She yelled, getting their attention.

"Forgive me Ms. Pinkie Pie, what was it that you said?" Optimus said.

"I said that Megatron is alive!!!" she yelled, falling onto her rump as she did.

"If Megatron would be alive, why would he attack a world such as yours, there is no known energy on a world called Equestria?" Optimus asked Pinkie, intrigued by her last comment.

"My friend Twilight was studying a spell, and it made a green goo of some kind, and Megatron wanted the goo so bad, and he said something like synthetic energosh or something," Pinkie said, explaining what had happened. "So I guess you can kill me now, or take me back there and give me to Megatron," she said solemnly looking to the ground.

"Why on Cybertron would we do that, my young friend?" Optimus asked Pinkie, as he laid his hand down for her to climb up upon.

"Because you are evil and know Megatron?" Pinkie squeaked out, afraid of what was going to happen.

The one known as ratchet spoke. "My dear, you are looking at the protectors of the universe, and the farthest thing from Megatron that you could get," he said.

"We are the Autobots, the last thing standing between Megatron and his plan of conquering the universe," Optimus said.

"But Megatron is on my world, making all of the green goo he wants, and he is using my friends to do it," Pinkie yelled again, catching the attention of the others, who had been previously working on a computer system of some sort.

"If your kind found some way to make synthetic energon, than there might be a reason to panic," Optimus said, looking to the bridge. "If his plan succeeds, he could make enough energon to reanimate Trypticon, his greatest weapon,"

Pinkie sat up on Optimus' hand, and spoke to the great titan. "If he makes all that stuff, than how would he get it where it needs to go?" she asked.

"Starscream," Optimus said. "He was never accounted for and wasn't on the ship. If Megatron could somehow get through to Starscream, then he could activate the other space bridge on Cybertron, and funnel the energon straight into Trypticon's spark," Optimus finished.

"What is a Tripticon?" Pinkie asked, thinking of a large robot that took others on trips.

"Trypticon was a mighty beast machine, that had the power to transform into an unstoppable weaponry platform. He was run out of Energon and disassembled by us. If Megatron gathers enough Energon, he could rebuild and repower the titan," Optimus said, as he finished telling his story. "And if Trypticon reawakens, it could be catastrophic for both your world, and ours," he finished. He then looked to the other Autobots in the room.

"Autobots, we cannot allow Megatron to harness enough energon to reanimate Trypticon. We must defeat him, no matter the cost," Optimus said before looking towards the bridge.

"Wait!!!" Pinkie yelled.

"What is it Pinkie Pie?" Optimus asked, stumped.

"What are we going to do, oh and I didn't get your names," Pinkie said, smiling innocently.

"Very well," Optimus said, a bit amused by the pony. "This is my medic and oldest friend, Ratchet", Optimus said, pointing to the red and white bot from earlier. "And this is Bulkhead," he said, pointing to a rather large Autobots, he was green and seemed to be circular in shape. "These are Arcee, Smokescreen, and Bumblebee," He said, pointing to three different Autobots. The first was small, and appeared to be female. she was sleek and also kind of looked like a ninja. The second was a medium sized compared to the group, and had the markings for a racer. The third was smaller, but was the most noticeable, as he was bright yellow with a black line going down his body. "And my name is Optimus Prime, and I am the last of the Primes," Optimus finished his introductions.

"We are going to create a diversion. If Megatron has acquired a large amount of energon, then he will no doubt guard it. You five will syphon the Energon out and get it off world, before he knows it's gone," Optimus said.

"But what about you Optimus?" Ratchet asked.

"I will make my stand against Megatron, and hold him off until the energon is gone," Optimus said.

"Then what Optimus, are we going to just leave him there and hope that he will leave their world alone?" Ratchet asked, pointing one of his large fingers at Pinkie Pie.

"No Ratchet, History has taught me well enough by this war, that Autobot and Decepticon will never live in peace together. There is only one conclusion......., Megatron must be Destroyed," Optimus said, with a bit of ominous edge in his deep voice.

Optimus looked to the space bridge and then to his old friend. "Will the space bridge remain open?" Optimus asked.

"It appears stable, but I will remain to make certain it does," Ratchet said, walking over and taking a spot in the room beside a small lever, and a computer with a weird screen with weird language.

"Then Autobots...., Transform and Roll out," Optimus said as he Transformed in a red and blue semi. The other four transformed into a motorcycle, Viper, Camaro, and jeep.

They raced into the bridge, and into the magical world of equestria, where Megatron had amassed enough energon to not only repower Trypticon, but Primus himself.....