• Published 27th Aug 2016
  • 587 Views, 4 Comments

Visit to a Different Ponyville - StormLuna



With the world at peace, Colgate is unable to adjust. She becomes frustrated and goes into the Everfree Forest where she finds a portal. She goes through this portal and the inhabitants in this other land help her get out of her funk.

  • ...
4
 4
 587

An Unpleasant Visitor

As Colgate continued to journey south every single noise made her jump as she was certain that Twilight was stalking her and making plans to kill her. By this point her mane and tail were in worse shape than Twilight's ever were. Eventually she began to walk down a hill into a quaint village. She looked around and something about the place felt incredibly creepy to her.

Again she believed that Twilight was using spells to manipulate things. She yelled, "Keep it up Twily! Keep these confusion spells up and you'll wind up on my dinner plate!"

When she was yelling she noticed some of the ponies giving her very strange looks. She noticed something different about them, very different. She saw that their eyes were smaller and that they were a bit more stocky. While things began to feel creepy to her before, now things were feeling very creepy and again she thought it was Twilight doing this, "Now you're screwing up other ponies Twily? That's it! When I catch you I'm going to kill you and feast on your filthy little corpse!"

A couple of the ponies were very unnerved by what she had said so they rushed into their houses and closed their doors. Colgate sighed, "Pathetic little cowards, probably being mind controlled by Twilight."

Eventually she reached the center of town where there seemed to be a some sort of festivity going on. The first pony to greet her was a sky blue earth pony named Rainbow Dash, "Oh hello darling, I've never seen you here before."

Colgate asked, "Rainbow Dash, what the hell happened to your wings and horn and why are you talking like that?" She became angry and yelled, "Twilight took your wings and horn didn't she? She is using her dark magic to manipulate your personality isn't she?"

Colgate's reaction scared not just Rainbow but everypony. She replied, "I just said that I've never seen you before darling. That is no reason to blame Twilight."

Some of the other ponies had rushed over to see what the commotion was all about. Cheerilee asked, "Rainbow Dash, what is wrong?" She then glared at Colgate and continued, "And why are you yelling at Rainbow Dash?"

Colgate replied, "I'm not yelling at her. I'm yelling because I'm concerned about all of you."

Rainbow asked, "If you are concerned about us darling, why are you yelling?"

Colgate yelled, "Because Twilight took your wings and horn. She's done something to all of you! She's done something bad to Ponyville." She calmed down and continued, "Don't worry everypony, once I hunt her down and kill her everything will be restored to normal. My tower will be back, you'll all be restored to yourselves, the base will return and all these weird things like that castle will be gone."

What she said caused everypony's jaws to drop open. None of them knew what she was talking about and they were very unnerved by Colgate wanting to hunt down and kill Twilight. Cheerilee rushed to her and shouted, "I don't know who you are but you will not kill Twilight. Where you get this idea she has magic is beyond me but she doesn't!"

Rainbow added, "Darling, Twilight Twinkle is an earth pony, not a unicorn, especially not an evil unicorn."

At first Colgate was thinking that her statement was a result of some sort of mind manipulation spell but she noticed something about Rainbow as she said it. She could tell that she was indeed telling the truth. Colgate sighed, "Ok, so your Twilight doesn't have magic." She became much more concerned as she continued, "I have a question, have any of you seen a dark lavender Alicorn running around here using dark magic?"

The ponies couldn't help but laugh a little. Pinkie asked, "What's an Alicorn?"

Rainbow added, "And darling, no one uses dark magic."

Colgate didn't believe her. She began looking around and screamed, "She has to be around here somewhere!" She grew suspicious and continued, "And she is probably forcing one of you to hide her here! She knows I'm hunting for her! Where is she? Lead me to her so I can free you of her spell."

Her yelling caused an orange earth pony to run up and pounce on her. She yelled, "You do not yell at my friends!"

Colgate teleported out of the pony's hold and floated above them. She growled, "If none of you will tell me where she is, I'll search every last house to find her. I will drag her out here, kill her and if you wish, allow you to feast on her nasty corpse with me!"

Before anypony could say anything she flew off towards the castle assuming that is where she would likely be hiding. She kicked the doors open and immediately flew into the castle. She began frantically checking each room yelling, "Where are you you little coward? Afraid I'll kill you! When i find you I'm killing you!"

She heard some of the ponies come rushing into the castle and in the state she was in, she thought she heard Twilight. She flew towards the sound of the voices and yelled, "That's it you coward! When I'm done with you you'll be on my dinner......" *THUD*

Colgate was in such a frenzy to get to what she thought was Twilight that she did not notice where she was going. She hit her head on the ceiling, cut her head open a bit and knocked herself unconscious. When she hit the floor the ponies surrounded her to see if she was ok. Despite them being scared of her and worrying about what she might do when she came to, they knew they had to take care of the gash on her head.