• Published 14th Oct 2016
  • 658 Views, 6 Comments

Twinkling Stars - flutterdashXD



Rainbow Dash teams up with Soarin Skies goes to get revenge on the murderer that killed her parents.

  • ...
3
 6
 658

Murder

One clear, August night, a rainbow-maned filly laid on a blanket with her parents, starring up at the stars. That filly's name was Rainbow Dash. Rainbow's parents were pointing out constellations to little Dashie, until a dark shadowy figure stabbed a knife into rainbow's father's chest, killing him.

"Dashie! Run!" her mother called out while running to the other direction trying to distract the murderer.She ran to her older brother, Rainbow Blitz's house and knocked on the door, crying bucketloads . Rainbow Blitz, Dash's 15-year-old brother, let his little sis into his house and lead her to the living room, and onto the couch. He got her something to drink and tried to calm her down, but Dash kept crying and crying until there were no more tears left to shed.

"Dashie, what happened? Where's Mom and Dad?" Blitz asked in a shaky voice.

"They're gone" was all Rainbow Dash could say before bursting into tears again. Millions of emotions were going through Blitz's head, but he had to stay strong for his little sister.

"Oh Dashie," he said, giving Dash a hug. Something inside Dash broke when she heard that.

"Don't call me that Blitz, and don't touch me," she said, and pushed her brother away from her, and don't call me Dashie either. Rainbow Blitz just looked at his sister with a look of shock and worry. What happened to his sweet, little Dashie?

"Rainbow, what's wrong?" he asked, puzzled and concerned.

"Nothing's wrong Blitz, I'm just really tired," Dash said, walking upstairs the guest room.

"Ok, Dash, good night," Blitz said as he walked up the stairs to his own room.

"Night," was all Rainbow could muster,before drifting off to sleep.Her mind filled with dreams about her parents and the stars, not knowing that miles, and miles away, someone was sleeping in their own bed. Dreaming about the same things.

Author's Note:

Hey, guys! Thanks for reading my story.:pinkiehappy: So please tell me if any of the characters are OOC. Hope you like it so far.