• Published 27th Jul 2016
  • 1,220 Views, 18 Comments

There's Something Screwy Goin' On Around Here - No1MporXant



Twilight is trying to prepare for a triennial celebration, but Screwball keeps irking her to just hang out & have some fun, things start getting pretty screwy even when yet another Monster attacks Ponyville.

  • ...
2
 18
 1,220

Chapter 2

After the commercials we then see a Door open from a ceiling inside a building, then Screwball falls down from it making a Bike Horn Honking sound as she lands, then she looks down as if she landed on someone and says "Hellooo-uh-oh", as Screwball sees that she landed on Blythe from *Littlest Pet Shop*.

Screwball then picks Blythe up & dusts her off using her tail while giggling, and says "Silly Old Me, I'm in the Wrong Cartoon".

Screwball then uses her Dimensional Doorknob to open another door, Blythe is about to say something but Screwball then covers Blythe's mouth with her tail & says "Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh".

Then Screwball uses her tail to mimic a hand wagging 1 finger around while saying "Don't say anything", then using her tail points to Blythe while saying "You're not supposed to be in this episode".

Then Screwball enters the Door while saying "And I doubt that the staff & crew will want to have to unnecessarily put your name at the ending credits", then she slams the door & it disappears, then Blythe just stands there silent & scratching her head in confusion.

Then Screwball's Hoof comes out into the Foreground, while she says "(nervous laugh) Sorry about that folks", then her hoof slides the screen to the left, moving to the next screen over.

We then return to Ponyville as Twilight & Spike come walking in from off screen to the right side, while Twilight says "I don't know Spike, I just have this strange feeling that something weird is about to happen".

"Are you sure you're not just getting anxious about preparing for the Blue Moon Festival" asks Spike.

Twilight answers "No Spike, it just feel like there's something screwy going on around here".

Just then, a Door opens out of nowhere right in front of them, then Screwball leaps out, and pounces Twilight(Disney's Tigger Style), the 2 then spin around like a wheel for 2 seconds, then they stop and Screwball has Twilight pinned down.

And Screwball says "Hi Twi, What's on the Fly?".

Then with a snarky expression, Twilight says "(sigh)of course, Screwball!".

Then Screwball responds "That's me, Screwball, rhymes with Baseball, Curve Ball, Odd Ball, Bell-of-the-Ball, Yes-Yes-Y'all, and That Ain't All".

Screwball then gets off Twilight allowing her to get up, then Twilight asks "What are you doing here now?".

"Oh I was just felling rather ennui and thought, this would be a great time to come hang out with my friends in Ponyville, so here I am, ready to pal around with you, and I've got the whole episode to help liven things up around here, so what do you say, up for some fun & games?" replies Screwball.

Twilight then says "Screwball I don't have time for foolishness right now, I'm currently in the middle of my many preparations for-".

Suddenly, a promo of a canceled TV show on the Discovery Family Channel appears on the lower right corner of the screen as Twilight is still talking.

Then Screwball says "Whoa Wait a Sec, there's a promo on the screen" then Screwball peels the promo off the screen & eats it, then she says "Mmmm, Tasty, though not as Delicious as the Hub's Promos", then she pulls out a framed photo of the Hub logo, then she places the photo against her head like she's hugging it and says "I miss you Hub".

Twilight then sarcastically says "Yeah don't we all, however right now I need to concentrate on-".

Just then Screwball puts her hoof on Twilight's mouth and says "Hold up".

Screwball then sniffs around and says "I smell despondency".

Spike then sniffs and confusingly says "That's not what I smell".

Screwball then tells Twilight "Don't go away, I'll be right back".

Screwball then flies towards her desired location within Ponyville, where she finds the Cutie Mark Crusaders lying around like they're bored or something.

We then see a colorful sphere the size of a softball roll in front of the CMC, then it pops like a firecracker & out comes Screwball who then says "Well if it ain't my favorite triumphant trio of fillies".

The CMC then excitingly say "Screwball!".

"Now what's got you 3 looking like you're feeling under the weather" said Screwball while opening an Umbrella like she's expecting it to rain, only to have it rain on the inside of the umbrella, causing Screwball to get so wet that her bangs/fringe end up covering her eyes.

"Oh, we're all fine" said Applebloom.

"We're just bored, that's all" said Sweetie Belle.

"Ya, there's just nothing fun or exciting to do right now" said Scootaloo.

We then see Screwball toweling herself off and says "Well you want to know something I like to do when I get a case of the Doldrums".

She then she wraps her towel into a whip, then cracks the whip off screen, then uses the towel to pull DJ-Pon3's Turn-Tables on screen, then says "Get On Up".

Then uses her towel like a magician's cloth, having it cover her left hoof, then pulls it off with her right hoof to reveal a shiny Disco-Ball that floats in the air all by itself, then says "And Dance".

Then Screwball pulls DJ-Pon3(aka Vinyl Scratch) from behind the Turn-Tables, then Screwball says "How's 'bout some tunes Vinyl?".

Then Vinyl says(with a Raspy, Deep Toned, yet Feminine Voice that sounds like Tara Strong using her Raven of Teen Titans voice, but with more of an upbeat, street smart kind of attitude)"Got any requests?".

"All your Favorites mixed together" said Screwball.

"Ahh Yeah, Time to Jam to the Remix" said Vinyl.

Then as DJ-Pon3 plays her music, Screwball and the CMC get up & start dancing.

"Wha-What in Tarnation is going on here" said Applebloom.

"I don't know, I just can't stop dancing" said Sweetie Belle.

"Yeah it's like my body is moving all on it's own" said Scootaloo.

"Well that's the idea" said Screwball, "This is a Special Disco-Ball that emits Special Lights that forces you to dance uncontrollable, but only while there's music playing, once the music stops playing, You stop dancing, so you don't even have to worry about dancing on your own, your body will just do it all by itself, and this is the perfect moment for a song".

Then Screwball begins singing a song in the unique style of Christopher Nicholas "Nick" Bertke, other wise known by his stage name of "Pogo", using her ability to mimic voices and sound effects, Screwball sings various small sounds from earlier episodes & multiple quotes from other characters, while Vinyl Scratch is remixing a bunch of samples from earlier songs & commonly used background melodies, all of it coming together to form a new song that last for no more than 2 Minutes.

Once the Song ends & the Music stops Screwball & the CMC stop dancing, then they all laugh.

"Wow Screwball, that was so much fun" said Scootaloo.

"Now that's more like it" said Screwball "If you can't find something for you to do, you can always Make something to do yourself".

Then Screwball floats over to DJ-Pon-3 and says "And thanks for bringing such a wub-tastic beat Vinyl".

"Hey No Prob, and thanks to you I got a sick new mix in my musical arsenal" said Vinyl Scratch.

"That was so great I just want to dance some more" said Sweetie Belle.

"Ahh Yeah, then it's time for an Encore" said Vinyl.

Then DJ-Pon3 plays that song again & since the Disco Ball is still going, the CMC start Dancing again.