• Published 23rd Jun 2012
  • 831 Views, 7 Comments

Over the counter happiness - kagynski87



A sad pony who's life is flipped by a filly Teen due to language

  • ...
 7
 831

Chp.1 A doctors view

Have you ever looked at someone and thought to yourself "they are going to change my life forever"? Yeah, neither have I. Let me start at the very beginning of when one little filly changed my life forever.

I am a doctor here in Ponyville and I was walking to my job just as any other day would predict. An endless, vicious and monotonous cycle that would make anypony go insane. As I was walking past the statue of Celestia I noticed three little fillies playing around. Nothing out of the normal there right? Fillies play around this entire town. I had no clue why they caught my eye so much. Maybe it was that I missed the freedom of childhood.

One quick mention about my eyes, they are special. The doctors have no idea why I have It. I can see the aurora, the life essence of ponies and all other beings. I can choose to use it at my own volition. Anyway I digress.

I arrived at work early so I could prepare my station for the check ups and other various medical things I would do throughout the day. I was particularly tired this morning. It probably something that coffee couldn’t fix.

"Doctor Star, your first patient is here"

"It's too early for a patient now. And my first appointment was scheduled for eleven. It's only 9:30" I felt a little nasty when I said that to be completely honest.

"You are looking at tomorrow's schedule. Right now she is scheduled to be here at 9:45 and she is early" Ok now I just feel like a complete asshole.

"Today is Tuesday?" I asked

"Yes Doctor Star" Nurse Redheart assured me.

"Alright send her in. And nurse, I'm sorry about earlier I just haven’t been getting as much sleep as I would like to" On that note she left and she brought my first appointment in, Applejack.