• Published 18th Jul 2016
  • 261 Views, 0 Comments

The Forgotten Sister - MStardust



When Celestia wakes up from an alarming vision she finds Luna besides her talking about a third sister, she doesn`t remember. What happens next is more than she can take...

  • ...
 0
 261

Chapter 2 Preparation

The next day Twilight and her friends arrived at the Central Station of Canterlot. Celestia had written to them that she wanted to get to know them better and that she therefore wanted them to spend the week at the castle. Of course she would never write that her maybe evil little sister was going to invade the city and that she needed the elements to protect it. That would only worry dear Twilight.

Meanwhile Luna had used the night to search the whole Canterlot Library for any left information about Asari, but there was nothing to be found. Not even a hint.

"Its disturbing how one mare could erase herself like that." she said to Celestia.

"If you didn't remember, we would be more than helpless." she answered.

"I still don't think that this help is really needed." Luna said slightly bugged "But during my research I found a spell for memory sharing. Of course it only works on memories that I myself posses."

"Where is Starswirl when I need him?" Celestia gaspt then bowed down so Lunas blue glowing horn could reach her forehead.

"I miss him." Luna whispered, "He always knew a good joke."


After Luna had finished sharing her old memories of Asari, Celestia saw things more clearly.

The blurry dark alicorn was a tall but skinny dark purple furred mare with black mane and tail. Her cutiemark a ball of darkblue dust which was the same as the magic she used to create.

"Okay!" she said more confident than usual, "Whatever that brad has done to make me banish her, I am certain she wont succeed again."

"You don't think she went by herself?" Luna interrupted.

"Why would she?" Celestia laughed "That filly isn't satisfied when she cant make me furious."

"Maybe she has matured by now?" Luna implied.

"You've seen the vision!" Celestia said serious "If that is mature, we have a war coming for us!"

Confident and a little bit grim Celestia trotted outside to talk to the royal guards. Luna looked after her woried.

"What have I done?" she sighed "What has she done..."


After Twilight and her friends had been over to dinner, Celestia felt a little more save. She had also ordered tree times as much guards to patrol the throne room, where the mirror stood. Still, she couldn't get any sleep at night. Instead she tried to remember what daytime it was in her vision. But all she could remember was the mirror and that scary view on her youngest sister.

Then, in the middle of the night, a guard came galloping to her room.

"Your Highness!" he burst into the room, because Celestia had left the door open and lit all the candles.

At some point she knew she wasn't going to get any rest anyway.

"The mirror has started to glow! We thought we should inform you."

"Call for reinforcement and also wake Mrs Sparkle and her friends." she answered almost casually "Is Shining Armor still on his post?"

"Yes, Your Highness!" he answered and bowed deep down.

"Very well."