• Published 26th Sep 2016
  • 739 Views, 16 Comments

Asgore's Newest Best Friend - KittyKatKitKat



A flower and a Father reunite to make the perfect reunion.

  • ...
5
 16
 739

"....Son?...."

--In the last corridor--

" * Alright, NEWEST BEST FRIEND."

Asgore looked at Flowey, teary eyed.

"You know...Flowey...I've...I've missed you..."

Flowey wasn't all that impressed with it.

" * You're still as stupid as ever, old man...So...Who told you?"

Asgore stared wrongfully at his newest best friend.

"Frisk...The young child, and the savior of all."

" * Heh heh... I knew he would spill the beans sometime! EHEHEHEH!"

Asgore's stare intensified at the flower. Was this supposed "Newest best friend" really someone to keep?

"...Look here, young....Flower? I'm having a hard time processing this, that...you...your..."

" * That I'm your SON?"

Asgore didn't even flinch.

"Yes...That, at what you've become...You used to be such a gentle boy...such a fine, and respectful young goat...but...that time has passed..."

Flowey listened on, and Asgore continued.

" It seems the effects are irreversible for your condition, but...I just want you to know how to feel again...to live."

Flowey gave a somewhat sarcastic voice to him and said,

" * What do I care? and I don't have a choice in the matter, you know."

" My son...Listen..."

" * Whatever you want gramps, just-"

Asgore gave a quick sigh.

"You can be dismissed."

Flowey looked Flabbergastered.

" * Wait, what?"

" I said you're free. Do what you want...I will not stop you."

(Read with next line.)

Asgore turned around, his back towards Flowey, the sky is grey...the underground is gloomy...and Asgore's trident gleams in the wind...

" Just...Remember, that I... Asgore F. Dreemurr....Will always take care of you...No matter what you've become...My son..."

Flowey was shocked....(Well, as shocked as you would hear someone say they rubbed the cat the wrong way.) and just stared...deciding, ether to stay with his "father", or to continue plotting the undergrounds demise.