• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 694 Views, 11 Comments

EquestriaZ: Twilight:Daughter of Bardock - NightmareTRXY32



For those that harm others, the sentence in most cases is hell. But what happens when a killer android that got sent there, ends in another dimension altogether? That's what happens to a certain bad guy from Dragonball Z.

  • ...
7
 11
 694

Prison Break

Home for Eternal Losers
AKA earth's hell

He could of blown that miserable planet to a million tiny pieces. He could have finally achieved the revenge he had so desired for all those years. Being stuck in Earth's hell was more than he could bare at the moment. More then anything he wished he could of killed those Saiyan monkeys

Frieza had been so close to exacting his revenge on the Saiyans, so close. He was stuck in thought over it now. He should of just blown up that damned planet, not giving Goku the time to collect himself. But he made that same fatal decision like he realized he had done so many other times, he grew over confident.

It played in his mind like a record he wanted to forget," FRIEZA!", as Goku descended from the air and unleashed a massive Kamehameha upon the revived Tyrant. He hated Goku so much for it, his last words screamed at the Saiyan as he died echoed through his mind as well, "Damn, Damn You Goku!!!", as Frieza was sent back to Hell. His companion lay silent as the tyrant sat on a rock pondering where he went wrong. The endless amount of insults and curses he wanted to throw at Goku were swelling in his mind.

And yet it was still ceaseless. The Fallen tyrant Frieza would not shut up. Of all the beings to get stuck with as a conversation partner while in hell, Frieza was the worst. He'd go on and on about his hatred for the Saiyans, mostly Goku. Every word that came pouring out of his mouth was nothing but a stream of curses towards that ' Saiyan Monkey'. The one sitting on the rock beside him longed for a day when he'd stop talking like an idiot.

That day would come sooner than he thought.

"I swear if i ever get out of here again, I'll cut both the legs off of that no GOOD SAIYAN MONKEY!," Frieza shouted at the top of his lungs, though no one really listened seeing that he was stuck in hell after his latest failure again. His two henchmen Sorbet and Tagoma had used the earth's dragonballs to resurrect him, and then watch him die once again at the hands of Goku. Frieza's companion simply sat there, listening to the former tyrant go on and on before turning to him.

"Oh shut up, At least when i was alive i actually killed that damn Saiyan you whine about," Frieza's companion in hell boasted. Due to a combination of the cells of the worlds greatest fighters, including cells from Frieza himself, along with those of Nappa, Vegeta, and Goku to round out the balance of Saiyan powers coursing through his system, the android Cell also gained the Saiyan mannerisms for being cocky and arrogant at times. Cell also had the cells of Piccolo, allowing for the regeneration of lost limbs.

There were times that Cell wanted to turn around and taunt Frieza to no end. The former Emperor did nothing but complain day in day out. There were moments where Cell could picture in his head. Like a inner rehearsal.

"And Which one was that killed you Frieza?" Cell said during an inner monologue. To hell with it he thought. Frieza deserved this for his whining.

"So, Frieza, which Saiyan was it that killed you the first time?" The way he said that got Frieza's attention. The vein over his left eye looked like it was going to burst at any moment. It kind of drew a chuckle out of the biodroid. He was going to enjoy this so much.

"If you must know It was that damned Super Saiyan. And I'm not talking about that monkey i fought on Namek."the dead emperor paused," it was the one that claimed to be from the future." there was so much rage in his voice. So much that he chose not to hide it at all.

"Poor Frieza," Cell mocked him," killed by a teenager", he was reveling in this right now. He decided to bury the knife even further. The next thing he was going to tell Frieza was sure to make him blow his top if nothing else. Frieza had thought that the Super Saiyan that killed him was related to that little kid that somehow knew the fusion technique.

"Alright," Frieza chaffed," tell me Mr. Perfection, what's so special about his identity?", Cell had his attention now. He just had to drive it in further now.

"That brat that killed you, his name was Trunks,"Cell paused for a little while. After seeing Frieza's eye start to twitch he went on with the show.

"He's Vegeta's son." Cell smiled devilishly as he said that to the Emperor. Frieza's face went paler then expected. That kid was Vegeta's spawn. Cell felt something knock him off his seat and onto the ground. Frieza slammed his tail into the back of the androids back, knocking him off.

"When i get out of here I'll make them regret the day they were born!!" He yelled. It was infuriating. Not only had he been beaten by Goku, he had been killed outright by that spawn of the Saiyan prince. Little did Frieza know at the moment, there was another that wanted him dead several times over. He was unaware that some of his soldiers had plans to revive him again after this latest disaster.

He had always dreamed of fighting the mighty Saiyan that had felled the galactic tyrant now sitting next to him. But he seemed sorely disappointed when it wasn't Goku who beat him, but a mere child. It still burned in him that he could of been defeated by nothing more than a Saiyan child, a child named Gohan. He had witnessed the boy's true power, and he admitted to himself after being sent here that it did scare him. Him, the ultimate weapon, created by the brilliant Dr. Gero, to be outdone like that was nearly repulsive.

But Cell would soon gain a chance at freedom, and all through the hands of a Wizard. One that had his own grudge against the Saiyans as well. But what irked this small creature more was that he was done in by his father's creation, Majin Buu. Trying to control a being like that proved to much and the pink pudgy monster turned on his master after having his own fight with The Saiyan named Goku. His name was Babidi, and he had a plan to escape. Little did King Yema know was that the wizard had magically constructed a body for someone. He'd help someone here gain Freedom in exchange for exacting their revenge, what he didn't realize was the spell would transport said being to another dimension altogether.

"Ah, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation," The small wizard rambled on, " I must say that one of your nature would surely want to get revenge, wouldn't you?", His query piqued Cell's interest. He was getting tired of Frieza's pedantic droning after all, this would be a welcome respite for him.

"What exactly piqued your interest?", Cell mused as a sly grin crept across his face. He longed for the days of nothing but wanton destruction and the near extinction he had brought to those insects he called humans. And seeing that he had the cell's of Frieza, he could survive in space for brief periods. He also had Goku's instant transmission ability, though he was negated by the barrier surrounding hell from fully using it.

He had gotten most of his power from absorbing them while in his imperfect form. He gave them a purpose as he had once told Piccolo while he and Android 17 had been fighting him in his imperfect form.

"I believe I can be of assistance if you're seeking a means of escaping this hell you're in," Could what Cell was hearing be true? Could this being named Babidi really be the means to escaping and exacting his revenge on Goku and his friends? There was only one way to find out.

"I believe you can be of some help," He put it coyly. There was no way he was going to spend the rest of his life in this place, and certainly not as long as he had to listen to Frieza bitch about everything. Cell swore if they were both still alive, he'd of killed Frieza just for sport, the way Vegeta used to enjoy killing anything in the same way before becoming reformed. Soon Cell would get his revenge on the lot of them.

And Goku would finally be forced to fight him at full power. What Cell didn't know was that 15 years had passed on earth since his fight with Gohan. And Babidi didn't account for the fact that his resurrection spell would be miscast and land the Android in another world altogether and not back on earth. Within moments though Cell would betray the wizard after having his body restored. Babidi's goals didn't matter to the android, he only went along with the wizard until his end was fulfilled. Cell was not one to be controlled by another, least of all this puny thing standing in front of him.

"Ready?", the small wizard asked him.

"Get it over with," was his blunt and honest reply. Soon he would be back to his full power and all would tremble at his feet before he destroyed the opposition. Cell actually could care less about fighting Goku, he just wanted to escape this place before it bored him anymore.

And with that, the spell was cast.

And the Android awoke to an unfamiliar surrounding. He was standing in a field with the greenest grass he had ever seen. Cell could feel his full power restored after waking up, and soared high up into the sky. He looked around to take notice of his surroundings and realized he was not on earth, but some other world, not that it mattered to him, he would wipe this place off the grid as sure as he would when and if he ever found a way back to earth.

Cell was free, and his evil would once again doom an entire world to the brink of oblivion. The Biodroid staggered to his feet in order to collect his bearings. This place looked nothing like it except for the plant life. Cell masked his Ki in the off chance there were creatures on this world that could track him. He looked around until he spotted a small cottage near the forest entrance.

He watched as a yellow pegasus busied herself with some gardening work. As he stared at her from his hiding spot in the treeline, he felt a wave of anger. Just looking at her was reminding him of Gohan and how much effort it had taken him to draw out the brat's power. As if drawing a parallel between the two beings, Cell made a mental note to toy with her later. Who knows he thought, maybe she's got the same power and potential that Gohan had.

Cell flew off before she could notice that something had been watching her. Fluttershy thought she had indeed felt something and looked back towards the treeline before heading inside.

"Must of just been the wind,", Fluttershy softly told herself.

Author's Note:

This idea just came to me out of nowhere. i dont expect it to get alot of attention. Im sure someone will point out some error here or there, and frankly i dont care right now. I'm writing because its mine, its something i wanted to do for awhile. And i expect people to be somewhat respectful.