• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 697 Views, 11 Comments

EquestriaZ: Twilight:Daughter of Bardock - NightmareTRXY32



For those that harm others, the sentence in most cases is hell. But what happens when a killer android that got sent there, ends in another dimension altogether? That's what happens to a certain bad guy from Dragonball Z.

  • ...
7
 11
 697

Make Room

Rainbow met up with the others to make sure Twilight was ok, that she wasn't dead like Dash initially thought after battling that creature. Celestia had sent word to her that they had taken Twilight to the Royal Canterlot Hospital for recovery.

So she was ok, Rainbow said to herself, breathing a sigh of relief. The pegasus fly there as fast as she could. When she got to the reception desk, the nurse said they were already waiting for her. Twilight's room number was 502 on the next floor. The Rainbow Maned pegasus trotted to the elevator and was about to hit the button when she felt felt a pulse of energy move through her body. She hit the button anyway and decided to figure it out later.

When she got to Twilight's room she could tell something was up with the worried look on Celestia's face. She trotted into the room to see Twilight moving restlessly in bed, the mare clutching her head while muttering under her breath. It looked she was having a bad dream. Whatever it was, was enough to force Celestia to use a restraining field around the rest of their friends.

in Twilight's dream

" Put her down Chrysalis!!" The Alicorn screamed at the Changeling Queen before her friend Pinkie was thrown into the air. The former Queen of the Changelings grew a sadistic grin.

"This time, you wont come back!" She screamed as dispatched the mare with a powerful magic blast. Twilight stared in horror as the smoke cleared. There was nothing left of her friend to recover.

"Chrysalis,", Twilight said between bursts of anger,"you remorseless, heartless, Bitch!", She screamed as she was engulfed in a golden aura. Overcome with the anger of her friend being killed, Twilight had turned into a Super Saiyan.

There was more to this though. She realized that it was just a dream, a coping mechanism for her altercation with Cell earlier. If she had this kind of power though, why did no pony else tell her.

That was when Luna appeared from the moon's radiance like a Star falling to the surface. She approached Twilight and told her that all her friends were in her hospital room waiting for her to wake up.

"Why haven't i yet?" she asked the princess of the Dream Realm.

"Tis because i have something to show you Twilight Sparkle.", The alicorn followed after Luna on what appeared to be a pathway made out of pure starlight. They approached a strange door on the outside. It looked like a trident, yet seemed oddly familiar to the purple Alicorn.

"What's behind this door Luna,", Twilight asked her, somewhat perplexed as to why they stopped here. When they opened it, Twilight was shocked at what she was seeing.

They had entered what seemed like the void of space. there was something more though, a lone ship was hovering above a planet. a single warrior was fighting through waves of enemies to get closer to it. Luna explained that this was in all purposes a repressed memory of Twilights. The mare seemed confused at this, so Luna pointed for her to watch.

"Frieza!!" the warrior screamed," come out and fight!" Twilight felt something was she heard this, something familiar like she knew who this fighter was, more so, that she felt.. close to him.

She watched as this Frieza person exited his ship, his face would be seared into her memory after what she witnessed. Tears began to well up inside her as she bolted forward, screaming for Frieza to stop this madness. Luna grabbed her and pulled her into a hug, telling the mare that this was in the past, and being a memory, there was nothing that they could do.

"Why, why do i feel so.. overwhelmed Luna?", she spoke,"why do i feel like i know that lone fighter?" Luna looked at her sorrowfully before explaining.

"some time ago, a warrior and his team were sent to Equestria to eradicated it in the name of Lord Frieza.", Twilight only stared at her as the Princess continued," an order he ultimately ignored, as he deemed us not a threat to the likes of his master, before leaving stated that upon Saiyan Customs, he had the right to a mate." Luna could see that Twilight's curiosity was now getting the better of her.

"So.. what happened next Luna,", Twilight sat there like a filly in a bookstore. even though was the Dream Realm, seeing this was starting to fascinate her to no end.

It was going to pain Luna to say what came next though," His name was Bardock, and this pains me to say, took a mare named Twilight Velvet as his 'conquest' as he crudely described it." The color left Twilight's face.

The mare looked back at where that planet had been and saw there was nothing left from it but rocks in space. She turned back to Luna.

"Your.. your saying that I'm the offspring of an alien and my mother?" the look in Twilight's eyes could have broken most ponies, but not Luna. it was a pain that she herself had dealt with and overcome.

"Yes, Twilight, you are half pony and Half Saiyan,", Luna out her hoof on Twilight's shoulder to comfort her. Twilight welcomed the embrace and then asked her if she could get a closer look at what had happened.

The Princess of the Night replayed the events, this time letting Twilight get close to Bardock to study him and everything about the Memory. Something peculiar occurred, he looked at Twilight and told her to get back before Frieza's Death Ball consumed the both of them.

"How, this is a dream isn't it," She said confused.

"Then it worked," he said, looking at Luna and then back at Twilight.

"What worked?" Twilight asked him.

"I'm like an imprint that fades away. The real me died that day, but a part of me also managed to reach out to you Telepathically and stayed until now." She reached out to him as he started to fade from existence.

"Make me proud kid, i know you have more great feats to accomplish,", because i have a feeling that a reunion is coming soon., do me a favor and make it count" Those were the last words that she heard him say as he finally disappeared. Twilight started to reach out to Bardock as he faded away. Luna could tell that something in her friend broke.

There were tears streaming down Twilight's cheeks as she whispered to herself that she'd do her father proud. She'd make this Frieza person pay for they'd done to her real family. Unfortunately, she didn't know that her half-brother Goku had already taken care of the tyrant.

And with that Twilight finally woke up and into the embrace of her friends. She decided not to tell them about her dream, or least the full extent of it. As soon as she was able to leave she went back to the castle and decided to make a few changes to the decor. The first of which was to add a training area designed to test her Saiyan side. She made sure that Starlight kept up with her studies, but there was a part of her now that wanted to get away from her friends and train alone.

AT the same time she kept thinking to herself that there must be a way to revive Bardock so they could be a proper family. She decided to put that thought aside while she sat there in her library and meditated. She focused her thoughts and tried to center herself. She could feel the energy crackling inside of her. She had to find a way to fully tap into it.

There had to be some kind of emotional component to it. She knew it deep down that there had to be more to her Saiyan side. There were times it felt like there was a storm brewing inside of her. A violent storm that need to be released before it consumed her. She started to wonder if anger might have something to do with it. But there were rarely any times in her life where she got truly mad or full of unrelenting rage.

There was that one time that Pinkie got her ire up to the point she was nearly engulfed in flames. That was about the only time she felt like she could have erupted into a storm of rage, and then it left her body as soon as she had just decided to not question Pinkie Pie's motives in anything from there on out. She looked back at that memory and chuckled to herself. She really wished she could have met Bardock when he was alive. there was so much she wanted to ask him. She remembered what he had said about her having more family out there.

Twilight was told it was ok to leave the hospital. They wanted to make sure she wasn't going to over-exert herself. She told them that she had some research to do and that she'd be ok. She messaged Princess Luna and had her meet her back at the castle. As soon as the Princess had arrived Twilight spoke to her openly.

" I was wondering if you could help with something Luna, Bardock had mentioned that i might have other Saiyan family members out there. I was wondering if you could help me locate them. It only feels right doing this." Upon hearing Twilight's request Luna tapped her muzzle with a hoof before agreeing to help the mare.

"If it helps you in the research of your Saiyan side, Im more than willing to help you Twilight Sparkle." Luna could tell that this made the mare much happier when she heard her say that.

They were able to use the magic mirror to attain the location of where Twilight's remaining family was located. They also tapped into a world that was on the verge of death. Twilight couldnt just sit there and watch as their planet was destroyed like that. .She jumped through and got as many as she could through the portal. The people that she was able to save hugged her and Luna, thanking them both for sparing them a horrible death if they had stayed there. There was one among them thought that caught both Luna and Twilight's attention. A grey and black maned pegasus. It was her eyes that struck Luna. They were vibrant, but also full of pain.

Twilight had another sense about this one though that Luna didnt seem to notice. It was the armor this one was wearing when she stepped through the portal and out onto their side. Dark blue and Obsidian chest plate with a faded emblem carved into the center of it. The Symbol of a Crescent Moon.

"Where did you get that armor," Twilight asked her politely. Luna took notice and felt something in her heart crack. She knew this mare... from when she had been Nightmare Moon. Celestia had told her that most of her former army had either disbanded or were sent into exile.

"Its mine," the mare said," My name is Dead Loyalty, first company Third Battalion in service to her queen Nightmare Moon." As soon as she had said those words Luna approached her. Dead Loyalty's eyes contorted into a look of disbelief and sadness.

"Luna.. Nightmare.. Is it really you?" she asked the Princess, to which the following answer clarified things for her much better then tears and words along could have done.

"Yes, it is I," Luna wrapped a hoof around her and pulled her into her chest," I don't know how but you are finally home my faithful" As she said this Twilight escorted the others out of the room. She'd make sure they found new homes here in Equestria and that their lives would be much more fulfilled here.