• Published 31st Jul 2016
  • 169 Views, 0 Comments

My Diary I wrote in Ponyville: Daring for an Adventure - Hoobe



The adventure of me and Daring Do

  • ...
 0
 169

The truth about the item

We now know where to head next. We thanked those animals and started to head for our next destination. It was hard on the way because of many trees and thick grasses we need to pass by.

"By the way" I said "when we received the item, do you have any idea what we are going to do after that?"

"What do you mean?" Daring asked me.

"Well it is nothing really" I said. "But by the time we foil their plan and recovered the item you need to find, they would eventually try to plan up on a revenge"

"Do not worry about that" she said "That is when I have new adventures just like this one. I may have had adventures before, but never had anything like this, because well the ponies that just attacked me are not even the ponies that I have never met."

By the time we were done with talking, we eventually arrived at our destination. When we reached the destination, the building or the temple was not like anything we have ever seen. Even though it was big, just like a pyramid, it was different. There was a big statue at the top while there is an entrance right below the statue.

"Quick Hide!" Daring Do whispered at me and pulled me to the side where no one will see us.

While we were hiding, we saw the ponies that attacked Daring Do who are guarding the place to make sure that there are not even alerted to someone or something.

"Do you have any idea how we can even past those ponies?" I asked Daring Do. "Surely you should have plans at a time like this."

"I am not entirely sure" she said.

While she and I were thinking what to do, the ponies steeped out and went to another location. I thought this might be the good time for us to take in an action.

"Should we go on now?" I asked "There is no one on sight"

Daring was not so sure, but she knew that we must hurry if we want to get a head on.

"Let us go in" she said. "As I said before, you must follow my way"

We went in and were very careful to make sure that there was no traps to trap us. When we went inside, after we solved the puzzles that were lying on the floor and stacked to the wall, we soon found the item that we were looking for. I later noticed that it was a small statue of a Pegasus pony very similar to Daring Do. We also saw that the group we saw before. I could see that they are trying to recover the item that Daring Do told me.

"That is the item" she said "Once they recover it, it is too late to stop them"

"Then what are we waiting for?" I said "We got to move on"

We both went on and tried to stop that group. The group eventually spotted us and fought back. We tried to receive that item but we were soon captured. I did not know what to do now that they captured me and Daring Do. The leader of the group stepped up and said to us.

"Now that we got the statue on our hooves, there is nothing that you can do!"

Because we were captured, I thought this was going to be the end for us. Even though we were captured, I had to think something fast, if we were able to save ourselves and get the trouble out. I decided that because I am a unicorn pony, I thought maybe a magic would answer in the situation like this. Before I used magic, I searched around to see any clues that will help me and Daring escape. As I looked around, I soon figured out how Daring and I would be able to escape and get the item that Daring needed. Using the magic at the right moment, Daring and I were able to get free and working our way, we escaped and grabbed the item. The group tried to gain on us, but they got trapped instead. We could see that it was a statue of a Pegasus Pony just like Daring Do. I asked her about that statue. She explained to me that it was once kept by the king of Pegasus Pony, years ago. She has no idea what the name of that King was because it has been lost for a long time. The king was the one who made that statue but even though it was made out of gold, or just looked like it was made out of gold, no one even Daring Do had no idea how the king made it, even to this day. He kept it as a secret. Some rumored that whoever holds it would lead to the key of a treasure and some say that it could give them a mighty power for controlling something unanimous. Daring Do knew that she had to protect it; she told me that she had a dream that told her to retrieve that item and must not let it fall into a wrong hoof or it would not only be destroyed but would be too late from stopping. There are still more things that I want to learn more about that statue like how did she knew about it for the first place, unless if she really did read a book about it. However, that was almost as far as Daring and I can know of. I asked her if she was ever going to have more of a secure idea for that item because I would have figured out that there can be someone up for the revenge later.