• Published 31st Jul 2016
  • 170 Views, 0 Comments

My Diary I wrote in Ponyville: Daring for an Adventure - Hoobe



The adventure of me and Daring Do

  • ...
 0
 170

An unexpected start: Part 1

The first days of Ponyville were great but also unexpected for me. I made new friends, had a big adventure, and even have my own pet. This adventure however was unlike anything that I had. This time, it was outside of Ponyville and also outside of Everfree Forest.
It all started when I decided to have a walk around, this time with my pet and who now happens to be my friend. We decided to have a look around Twilight's castle. I volunteered to help Twilight with her books on shelving. When I arrived, Twilight was happy to see me and my pet Wind. She gave me some instructions on shelving in what order do I need to shelve and also on which section do I need to shelve on. I started after she gave me the instructions. Wind helped me eventually, even when it was not book shelving. While I was helping her with shelving the books, I lost the grip and dropped one of the books by accident. When I picked up the book, I was a little curious to what that book is.

"Hey Twilight" I said.

"Yes Hoobe?" Twilight asked.

"What book is this?" I asked Twilight.

She told me that it was a book about a Pegasus named Daring Do who travels on a journey. Rainbow Dash came along and also told me about Daring Do. They told me all about Daring Do's adventures from all of the series they have read and has been published. After they were done, I continued to help Twilight shelving books. By the time I was about to pick up and shelve back the last book of Daring Do and done with shelving, the dust was flying around me. I made a very big sneeze that I got dizzy and had to close my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I was not at Twilight's Castle. I was confused and did not know where I am, except that I was at the group of trees. I realized that I have teleported to the place that I have never been before. It was not like Everfree forest, despite the fact that it had a lot of trees. I thought that, because I just teleported to this place, why not try to teleport back to Ponyville? I tried to teleport, but for some reasons, it did not work. Realizing that I will get lost soon, I searched around to see if I could get help. While I was searching around, I heard voices. It was a group of unfamiliar voices. Because they were unfamiliar and I thought they would eventually find me, I hid on the tree and also used the invisibility magic, that Twilight taught me about, so that no one can see me. I later noticed that it was a group of strange creatures, that I have never seen before. They were scary looking creatures, but they did not looked like anything from what Twilight and Rainbow told me. However one of those creatures said something like, Daring Do. I could not hear them clearly at first but later I heard them exactly that they were talking about Daring Do. However, I was confused because none of them are the creatures that I have never seen or heard before, even from Twilight and Rainbow and even from Daring Do's adventure books. So the question that I am asking is, what are all those creatures and what are they up to with or against Daring Do? Soon enough, they left and I was glad that they did not spotted me. After they left, I was glad that I can stop using the invisibility magic, though I still wondered how come the teleport magic did not work on me. I continued to look around to see if I could get any help back to Ponyville or just a shelter for me to stay for the night. I did not even realized that it was dark already. As I kept on searching, I saw a house that was in a wreck. I knocked on the door, but there was no answer. However, strangely enough, the door opened.

"Hello!" I said "Anybody home?"

There was no answer. I can see that there was a big mess around. I thought maybe I can clean up the mess and fix things that are needed, while leaving most of the stuffs, like books or papers or just about anything else similar to those. So I started cleaning up and also fix things that are broken or looked like they are broken. By the time I was done with cleaning and fixing, I heard someone coming. I tried to find the place to hide but I could not find any. When it was too late to hide, I noticed a Pegasus coming inside.

"What are you doing here!?" the Pegasus asked me.

"Please forgive me" I said. "The house looked abandoned that I had no idea who lives here."

"I live here" the Pegasus said "I see that you have cleaned and fixed up my house pretty well."

"Who are you?" I asked.

She introduced herself to me and said "Who are you and what are you doing here, besides cleaning around?"

I introduced myself and said "I got lost and do not know my way around here. Will you be willing to give me a hand around this place? I will pay you back on whatever I can do!"

She looked suspiciously at me at first.

Then she said "I will, but you must not get in my way. I work alone. Understand?"

"I understand" I said.

I later noticed that she is A. K. Yearling. She then told me her whole story about the adventure she just had. I was amazed to hear the story she told me. She told me all about the books she wrote and also about the adventures of Daring Do, the story that she writes about, whether you would have already guessed or not.