• Published 3rd Jul 2016
  • 751 Views, 2 Comments

Rock In Ponyville - mordecaimapper



Celestia wants to do something diferent for the Summer Sun Celebration, and she is aborded by a pony that wants to do a great thing in Ponyville

  • ...
6
 2
 751

The Critic Town

Crash was about to go find somepony for help him in the making of the festival, when Rainbow Dash saw him,
"Crash! What Celestia said?" asked Rainbow, she was asking Crash for trying to make Celestia change minds.
"She said yes Dash!" Answered Crash "Now I just need to found a pony that could find the artists, choose the venue and create the funny things".
Twilight was coming with Rarity, "Don't worry Crash!" said Twilight, "Invite your critic friends for reunion in my castle".
"Ok, I can do that, but I need a pony that likes adventures" said Crash.
"I'm a pony that likes adventures!" Said Rainbow Dash.
"Ok, you two can go! We prepare everything for the reunion" Said Twilight.
So the two ponies started to go to the Critic Town, they found a massive forest that had very rivers and mysterious trees.
"Crash... why exists this forest between Ponyville and Critic Town?" Asked Rainbow, amazed.
"Critics say that this florest hides the greatest music records of the world, a history was that existed a plane, which sended albuns for us, critics, reviewing, but one day, the plane crashed in this florest, the package of that day had albuns from The Beatles, Led Zepplin and Metallica, now, explorers who tried to get these albuns, never returned!" Explained Crash
"So, this forest still existed before the crash?" Asked Rainbow
"Well, yes, it was asked to be planted by Celestia, in order to protect the West Ambient" Answered Crash
The two ponies finally went to the great doors of the Critic Town, the doors have gold letters saying Welcome to Critic Town and with various album covers fillling the doors, Rainbow Dash couldn't close her mouth, the doors were so beautiful...
"Rainbow, if you are just like that for seeing the doors, I'm not thinking about your reaction when you watch the city from inside" Said Crash, closing Rainbow's mouth with his hoof and cleaning her saliva with a paper.
"Ok, Crash, this is just the begining of the city and I love it! It is so AWESOME!" Said Rainbow Dash very exicited.
The two ponies entered inside the city, and the vision was so amazing! Music bars, music shops, festivals all the time, the neighborhoods were divided by music genre, pure fans of music talking with each one about his tastes... the vision was... so musical!
"Crash... this place is amazing! Where I did live all this time! I've been studying music theory since 5 months and I never had been taught about this!" Exclamed Rainbow Dash
"Yes, it is the height of the musical theory!" Said Crash, looking happy to Rainbow "Now remember, we are just here to find my critic friends"
So the two ponies went to the neighborhood of rock, to meet with Rocked Pony, a rock critc, just like Crash, when they meet him, he was suprised.
"Crash! What are you doing here?" Asked Rocked
"I'm looking for you and the others, for making a reunion in Canterlot, the festivals aren't banned anymore!" Answered Crash.
"OMG! Really! Hey, Needle! Crash is here!" Screamed Rocked.
Rocked was a brown unicorn, with dark brown mane and beard in the chin, he was always wearing a strip in his head, and today is was wearing a shirt with a band symbol.
"Yes Rocked! Is the new Death Grips album that I ordered?" Said a voice from the top of the stairs.
"No Needle, is Crash and he bring the amazing news!" Said Rocked.
"Crash! The thing about the festivals? Yes I knew! But nevermind, Crash! OMG!" The pony started to down the stairs and greeted Crash with a brohoof. "Damn Crash, how long? You let your hair grow?"
"Wait a second, Needle!" Said Rocked "how do you know that the festivals are now disbanned?"
"Rocked, what kind of world do you live at? It was the first thing that apperead in the news today!" Said Needle Drop.
Needle was a light-brown pegasus, wearing black glasses and it was bald.
"Guys, there's no time to talk about that, Celestia need us!" Said Rainbow Dash.
"Who's is that girl?" Asked Needle
"She is more hotter than the girls in the cover album of Cherry Pie" Said Rocked
Rainbow kicked Rocked in the leg, he fell with pain
"For the next time, don't say that! Or I will kick you until you get like that album cover of Obituary or Napalm Death.
"Ok... let's go!" Said Needle
The four ponies went to Canterlot to talk with the Princess

Author's Note:

Crossovers of the following music critics:
Rocked (Rocked Pony)
theneedledrop (Needle Drop)