• Published 22nd Oct 2016
  • 376 Views, 2 Comments

Lyra in the Sky with Diamonds - CrispySparrow



there is Lyra. there is a Sky. also Diamond tiara. What is she doing up there? Hey you! Get down from there! You're not supposed to be up there! LYRA IF YOU DO NOT GET DOWN FROM THERE I WILL BE FORCED TO CALL THE GUARDS IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?

  • ...
 2
 376

WHO IS STANDING BEHIND ME?!

The train came and went, and all who stood before it were also gone, in the blink of an eye.

But Lyra did not see it.

She could only hear the moist thumps of the train meeting those warm bodies, and the rhythmic sounds of the cast from the tracks, like wave gliding over the surface of the sea.

There was something very wrong with Ponyville.

The words of the lost stallion reared up within her mind.

"They are behind you," he had said.

And she then felt that slow rumbling fear that grows louder, and louder, as your heart's rhythms rear up in anticipation for the coming horror, as you can feel that there is someone there, YES SOMEONE! Some one there, right there! Someone directly behind her! Someone with a slowly beating heart, getting closer and closer, until she could feel their breath on her neck.

She turned her head to look.

Ponies were indeed there.

And she was then reminded of the horrors of trains, their terrible screams and their terrible wheels.

She saw the tides of blood that were coming fast for her, the swift retribution of thousands of years of sorrow, all as blood lapping at the spokes on her bicycle wheel.

But there was something else there too, something underneath the dreadful scene. It was all perfect, too perfect. The horror unfolded beautifully, and underneath all the expected feelings and assorted terrors something deep within stirred.

Almost like ripples in still water, but when no stone was thrown.

She opened her mouth to cry out, but no sound could escape.

She pedaled her bicycle as fast as she could.

Ishallgotothemountainsandfindacave!yessafethensafefromtheirmindstheirtoxicmindsidontliketheirtoxicmindsitbringsthedemonsoutinmineithurtsreallyreallyitreallydoesicanttakeittoomuchtoomuchtoomuchtoseeforlittleoldmedigaholeiwillyesyesyesawholesafeiwanttobeholyiwanttobewholeiwanttobeholyiwanttobewhole