• Published 2nd Jul 2016
  • 855 Views, 6 Comments

Poofy - nobody_in_particular



Once there was a princess with magical glowing hair. Her name was Pinkie Pie. Adagio Dazzle stole her and locked her in a tower far away. When the thief Cheese Sandwich comes to the tower, things get complicated. With the Palace Guards around every c

  • ...
3
 6
 855

Chapter 5

Jack opened his eyes. The last thing he remembered was being knocked out by Aria…

He gasped. “Pinkie!” he called out. “Pinkie!”

Soarin and Fleetfoot were half asleep. They had the night shift, and they were too tired to continue. They awoke to the sound of somepony calling out.

They saw Mozzarella Jack tied to the wheel of a boat, the crown tied to his hoof.

“The crown!” Fleetfoot gasped.

Jack struggled as hard as he could as the two guards carried him into his prison cell. “You don’t understand!” he cried. “I need to get back to Pinkie Pie!”

More guards appeared and fought against Jack.

He saw the cell with the Stabbington Sisters. He grabbed Sonata’s neck and pulled her against the sell bars. “Who told you? How did you know about her?” he demanded.

“It wasn’t us,” Sonata said. “It was the old lady.”

“Old lady…” Jack whispered in wonder. The guards pulled him away from the mares and forced him to walk down the hall.

Jack turned his head slightly and saw a picture of the Mane 5 from long ago lying on the ground. He gasped as the door in front of them shut.

“Open this door!” Spitfire said, banging on the door angrily.

“You’re not coming in!” a familiar voice said form the other side.

“Rainbow Dash! What do you think you’re doing?” Spitfire demanded.

“Not letting you in, that’s what I’m doing!” Rainbow said from the other side of the door.

Spitfire growled angrily. “You have five seconds, 5, 4, 3...”

Hooves reached out of nowhere and grabbed the guards, pulling them away before they had time to react. When Spitfire turned around she was surprised to see only Jack standing there.

A banging sound echoed through the halls and Spitfire fell to the ground. Twilight stood there levitating a frying pan with her magic.

“Frying pans!” Jack exclaimed. “Cool, right?”

“There’s no time.” Twilight said. “You have to go.”

Jack didn’t waste a second. He took off speeding down the hallways.

Some guards appeared out of Celestia-knows-where, but were cut off as Applejack charged them with her head down, as if she were a bull. They screamed and dropped their weapons.

Another group of guards were running around, trying to find Jack. A large blanket of fabrics dropped down in them, making them run into each other.

He ran out to the garden of the castle.

“Stand here.” Rainbow Dash said, pushing him to the side. “Get ready for it!” he called to him.

“Ready for whaAAA!” his last word was cut off as he was launched into the air.

He felt his hooves hit the ground, and he was brave enough to open his eyes. He was in a little wagon. In front was a little pegasus mare on a scooter. Tied to the back were three fillies. One was a unicorn, the others Earth Ponies. He recognized them as the ponies who had braided Pinkie’s hair that one day. They were on the castle wall.

“Let’s go!” the pegasus said. She let out a battle cry as she started flapping her wings like propellers. The two ponies tied to the back of the cart ran as fast as they could.

Jack closed his eyes as the mare on the scooter jumped off the castle wall and landed on the roof on Berry Punch’s house.

Right then, said mare was sprawled out on her couch with an ice pack to her head, drinking a glass of water. As the cart banged across her roof, she winced, setting down the glass. That tequila must have been stronger than I thought.

They were speeding through the town now. Everything looked like blobs of color, no identifiable shapes. He yelled out directions to the four fillies.

Soon they arrived at the wall of vines. Jack jumped out of the wagon and ran into the wall, praying Pinkie was okay.

Author's Note:

Sorry this took five years. Things have been hectic at my place (not to mention I was having a Hetalia marathon).