• Published 15th Jun 2016
  • 2,281 Views, 4 Comments

The King of Equestria - nobody_in_particular



One day Twilight has a mysterious dream about a demon named Bill cipher. She is lead to believe that Bill is going to take over Equestria.

  • ...
1
 4
 2,281

The Mane 6's Bubbles

The six bubbles containing the mares appeared outside of the Fear-amid. Bill flew out to take a look at them. They were the color of each pony’s coats and had their Cutie Marks on them. At this moment they weren’t able to see anything but the color of their bubbles.

Then he let them have their eyesight back so that they could see the outside world. He needed to have a talk with these ponies.

Twilight opened her eyes. It was fuzzy and it took a moment for her eyes to adjust. There was somebody, or something, floating right in front of her. “What happened last night?” she mumbled.
The being in front of her turned around-but really only his face and bowtie turned on his body. “Looks like you finally woke up. I felt like I was waiting an eternity.” Bill said.

“Whoa, I just had a major déjà vu moment there.” Pinkie said. Twilight looked around to see her friends trapped in bubbles.Twilight still didn’t say anything. She just watched.

“Where the heck are we?” Rainbow Dash demanded.

“You’re in the Mind-scape. And allow me to introduce myself. The name’s Bill Cipher. And I take it you’re some kind of living Skittle.” Bill said, flying down to look Rainbow in the eye.

“What?” Rainbow asked. “I don’t know what the hay you just said, but it sounded punishable.”
Bill laughed. “I’m just kidding, Dashie. I know that you’re that you’re 21 years old, the former Element of Loyalty, the owner of a flying turtle, and almost a Wonderbolt. Also, you’re hoping that Spitfire will let you and Soarin fly together at the next performance so you can see him more.”

“Hey!” Rainbow yelled angrily as her face turned red.

“You’re Pinkemina Diane Pie, you’re the oddball of your family, you’re 18 years old, the former Element of Laughter, you work at Sugarcube Corner, the owner of an alligator, and right now you’re hoping for some Pineapple Upside-down Cake.”

“Wow, he’s good.” Pinkie marveled.

“Don’t encourage him.” Applejack scolded.

“And it looks like it’s your turn.” Bill said, turning his attention to Applejack. “You’re Applejack, 23 years old, the owner of an Apple orchard; you have a pet dog, the former Element of Honesty, you can eat an entire apple in 0.43 of a second, you’re jealous of Rarity because of all the attention Spike gives her, and your parents died when you were 3 weeks old and still cry yourself to sleep about it.”
“Shut up, Shut up!” Applejack screamed, covering her ears with her hooves. Rarity glanced sadly at her friend.

“Now it’s time to talk about Miss Rarity. You’re 24 years old, former Element of Generosity, the oldest of your friends, the owner of a cat, you’re jealous of your sister’s singing voice, and you’re self conscious because you think you look like a marshmallow. Also, you’re still making the Diamond Dogs work for you.”

“That is completely absurd!” Rarity screeched.

“Your turn.” Bill announced, looking at Fluttershy.

“Oh, no!” she squeaked, hiding behind her mane.

“You’re Fluttershy, 19 years old, the former Element of Kindness, you own over 100 pets but you don’t want anyone to know that Angel is your favorite because you think it would hurt the other animals’ feelings. The only reason you moved to Ponyville is because there are some ponies that you’re afraid of in Cloudsdale. And, since you reformed him, you’ve always had a crush on the Lord of Chaos.”
Fluttershy just looked at her hooves in shame. Nopony said anything.

“Well, go ahead Fluttershy. Aren’t you going to tell him that he’s wrong about you and Discord?” Rarity asked.

“No.” Fluttershy whispered. “I’m sick of denying it. I can’t fight how I feel about him anymore.”

“Oh, so you admit it.” Bill said. “I actually just made that up to see what you’d do. And now I’ll be putting that piece of information in my speech when I’m taking over Equestria.”

Fluttershy just looked at him in horror.

“Well, come along now, ponies. It’s time to take you to Equestria. But first…” Blue fire appeared in one of his hands, and used the fire to cover the bubbles.

“What are you doing?” Rarity cried.

“I’m taking your magic away so that I can have a physical from!” Bill yelled. He laughed maniacally. Then all of the fire retracted back into Bill’s hand, and his form looked more 3-D. Taking away the ponies’ magic had made them feel considerably weaker, and once again made their Cutie Marks disappear. Once their magic had been drained Bill wiled the spheres to follow him and he floated to Canterlot to commence his takeover.

“This is all my fault.” Twilight said softly.

Everypony looked at her. She hadn’t spoken an entire word until now.

“Aw, sugarcube.” Applejack said, trying to comfort her. “I’m sure that isn’t true.”

“Well, technically, it kind of it since she could have told Princess Celestia or something.” Pinkie said. Applejack glared angrily at her.
“But it is. Bill came to me in a dream and told me his plan. I could have done something about it then, but I was foolish and ignored what he had told me. If I had just done that one thing right, we would all be safe. And now everypony in Ponyville will be dead, and it’s because I was betrayed by my stupid thoughts that everything would be okay.”

“Personal imperfections are a gift when you have friends to help you fix them.” Fluttershy said monotonously.

“That was actually pretty deep, Flutters.” Rainbow Dash said.

“I hate to interrupt your little moment, but there are some things I need to do.” Bill said. They were hovering above Canterlot Castle. “And don’t try to call for help. Nobody can see or hear you.”
Bill transformed into a yellow earth pony with short grey hair and an eye patch over one eye. He still had his bow tie and his top hat was a bit smaller and was floating above his head. His Cutie Mark was a picture of blue flames. He walked up to the guards. “Hey, I’m here to talk with the princess.” he said.

One guard opened the door.

He walked into the throne room where Celestia and Luna were sitting. “Well, if it isn’t Tia and Lulu. Long time no see.” he said, tipping his top hat.

Celestia narrowed her eyes. “Bill Cipher.”

“That’s my name, don’t wear it out.” Bill replied with a laugh.

“You are not welcome here. Leave now or suffer the consequences!” Luna ordered.

“Oh, no. I’m really scared now.” Bill said dramatically, placing the back of his hand on his forehead like a damsel in distress. “I have more power than the two of you combined. There’s nothing you can do to stop me now.”

He shot a red ray out of his eye at the two of them, turning them into statues made of Jell-O.

“Just as I suspected: Equestria is too easy for me to rule. This is going to be a breeze. Just as soon as I get these statues back to my Fear-amid I can start phase 2 of my plan!”

Author's Note:

I wanted to say that I’m really glad a lot of people like this. This was originally going to be a really short story, but now that lots of people like it, I’m going to make it long one. Thank you guys!!