• Published 15th Jun 2016
  • 2,280 Views, 4 Comments

The King of Equestria - nobody_in_particular



One day Twilight has a mysterious dream about a demon named Bill cipher. She is lead to believe that Bill is going to take over Equestria.

  • ...
1
 4
 2,280

Twilight's Dream

(Bill Cipher’s POV)

“This isn’t the last you’ll hear of me!” Bill called to Dipper and Mabel through the Dipper puppet as he tried to regain energy. “Big things are coming! You can’t stop me!” Bill grunted as he tried to move.

“I’m sorry, Gabe.” Mabel said softly. She pulled out a small device with a big red button in the center. It was labeled ‘Big Finish!’

“Huh?” Bill said and looked down at what he was sitting on. It was a box full of dynamite. Mabel pressed the button and the stage blew up.

The burning Dipper puppet landed at the real Dipper’s feet. He stomped on it with the little strength he had left in his body from going with no sleep and from Bill basically destroying him.

Bill flew back to his own dimension. He was in his fear-amid. “No, no, no!” he yelled. “If only I could get in between dimensions. If I had Ford’s rift, then the Pines family couldn’t do anything to stop me!”

He sighed and sat down. At least Fiddleford McGucket’s memory was erased. If he remembered seeing any of Bill’s true plans, then he would never be able to take over Gravity Falls, Oregon.

Bill thought. Gideon was in prison, and he didn’t have the second journal anymore. Stanley did. He had copies of all three.

But what if there was another dimension that he could take over? He would have more allies to help him take over Gravity Falls. But the dimension would have to be filled with magic. They would have to be willing to help him. Where would he find a dimension like that?

A white orb appeared in front of him. Pictures flashed across the orb. It was showing all the different dimensions.

There was a dimension with drawn backgrounds and puppets. There was a pixilated dimension with a man killing a tall green creature. Another with two young boys building a roller coaster with an Indian boy, a girl in a uniform, and a tough looking kid. There was a superhero family that had a little boy and girl in matching outfits and a man in a white superhero suit battling a giant robot that was shaped like a ball. There was a dimension with two teenage girls. One had a blue dress and a white bun. The other had brown braids and a green dress. The last one was a land filled with multicolored pegasi and unicorns.

There was a video of a huge red centaur swallowing all of the ponies’ magic. Bill watched all of it fly towards the centaur.

“Now that is a whole lot of magic! What’s this place called?” he asked. A word popped up on the orb. “Looks like we’re going to Equestria.” Bill said with a smile.

He out his hand on the orb. He flew through dimensions and popped out in a dark forest.
There were blue flowers all around him. A sign was labeled ‘Poison Joke! Do Not Touch!’He heard voices nearby. He flew into town, being sure to make himself unseen. There was a big white building with a red roof, a little shop that was decorated to look like a dessert, a clothes shop, a sofa shop, and everything in between.
There were young ponies playing around with each other having a good time, and full-grown ponies in the shops or hanging out with their friends. All of the older ponies and some of the younger ones had little butt tattoos.

Six of them in particular caught his eye. He spent most of his days watching each of them, but none of them proved helpful to his plan. Pinkie Pie only baked all day, Applejack worked on her farm, Rainbow Dash was only interested in winning at everything, Rarity sewed dresses, Fluttershy played with her animal friends, and she was way too nice to be of any use. And then there was Twilight Sparkle. A whiz at having the best scores on a test, having a book for anything you could imagine, and knowing almost every magical spell ever.
There was also Discord, which Bill liked to think of as the Equestrian version of himself. The old Discord, anyway. He was basically reformed now, but he was way more fun when he was evil.

Twilight could be manipulated if her friends left her, and she will go crazy when she obsessed over something.
But there was a kind of magic Twilight could not use. And that magic was chaos magic, and that was Bill’s specialty.

“Time to pay you a visit, Twily.” Bill said to himself.

(Twilight’s POV)

Twilight closed the book she had been reading. She had taken another long weekend to read all the new books Princess Celestia had sent her. She had been hesitant at first, thinking that if she spent another weekend in the castle another weird thing might happen, like Rarity wearing all ridiculously ugly clothes, or Pinkie saying that she got tired of baking and seeing the Cakes, so she left SugarCube Corner.

After all, the last time she had done this all of her friends had spent a weekend with Discord and they were now friends.

Twilight opened the next book. She hadn’t slept in a while, and she was about to fall asleep. She started to read the first page when her eyelids got heavy and her head drooped.

All around her it was black. A high laugh echoed from somewhere. “Well, well, well, well, well, well, well! If it isn’t Twilight Sparkle!” The voice was high and echo-y, but it was a man’s voice, nonetheless.

“How do you know who I am?” Twilight demanded.

“Oh, I know lots of things. Say, Twi, I’ve been keeping my eye on you.” At his last words, the voice dropped to a deep roar. “You seem the most interesting pony out of all your friends. I’ve been trying to get into their dreams for a while. But it’s hard to get into somebody’s mind when pesky little Lulu is always watching ponies as they sleep. Your friends aren’t all that great. I think you should get new ones. I might consider hooking you up with my pal Teeth. I think you’d like him.”

“What do you want?” Twilight asked.

“I want to conquer this dimension. Trying to get my hands on that little journal written by old Sixer was a bust, so I figured your land looks pretty decent. You’re the only one out of the Elements of Harmony that would ever join me. Besides maybe Pinkie Pie. I like her. She’s fun. And fun is another way to say chaos, which I’m a master of.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Let me cut to the chase. I need you to join me. You’re more magically sophisticated than anyone I know. Even Celestia. What does Celestia do all day besides sit on her throne and eat bananas, anyway? If I teach you spells that I’ve learned, then we will be unstoppable!”

“I’ll never join you!” Twilight screamed.

“I’ll give you some time to reconsider. I have a feeling you’ll give in soon.” The voice started to fade away. “REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE EARTH IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYYYYYEEEEE”

Twilight opened her eyes. Had that been a dream? What had she been dreaming about, anyway? The more she tried to think about it, though, the more confused she got.