• Published 15th Jun 2016
  • 2,281 Views, 4 Comments

The King of Equestria - nobody_in_particular



One day Twilight has a mysterious dream about a demon named Bill cipher. She is lead to believe that Bill is going to take over Equestria.

  • ...
1
 4
 2,281

Pinkie Pie's Slumber Party (part 1)

That evening Twilight opened the door and saw the mail pony standing there. “Letter for the Princess.” he said as if this were something he had to do and not as if he were enjoying it. His eyes seemed a bit more yellow than usual, and his pupils were different.

“Thank you.” Twilight said with a smile. The colt did not smile back. He handed her the letter and slammed the door in her face.

“Who was that?” asked Spike, who was holding his blue blanket in one claw and his Rarity stuffed animal in the other.

“It was the mail pony,” Twilight said. “But he seemed a little grumpy today.”

“It is early morning. The guy probably had to wake up early, but I don’t have to!” Spike said happily. Twilight ripped the envelope open and read the note that was written in pencil.

Dear Princess Twilight,
I have invited all of our friends to a sleepover party. It will be held in the darkest part of the Everfree Forest near the Tree of Harmony. The party is tonight. Please come! It will be a lot of fun!
From,
Pinkie Pie.

“Who’s it from?” Spike asked.

“It’s from Pinkie Pie.” Twilight said. “But the sleepover she invited me to sound a bit odd. Near the Tree of Harmony? Who would want to sleep there?”
“I don’t know. Somepony who likes to sleep under the stars and in remote areas.” Spike said.

“I suppose so, but that’s not typical for Pinkie. And since when does she call me ‘Princess’?” Twilight wondered.

“But you have to admit that Pinkie Pie can be pretty random. And is it really a crime that she’s changed a little?”

Twilight sighed. “You’re right, Spike. There’s no reason to be so paranoid. It’s just a casual get-together.”

“See?” Spike said. “Now what’d I tell you? You go have fun tonight and I’ll hold down the fort while you’re gone.”

“You’d do that for me?” Twilight asked.

“Of course.”

Bill watched the scene as the mail pony. He looked through the window at the lavender alicorn and baby dragon.

This was getting easier.

Author's Note:

So kind of a short chapter here, but it's important.