• Published 16th Jun 2016
  • 2,780 Views, 57 Comments

My life as a chaos God - dimensional rift_13



Screw ball has been living the last 16 years as a human boy

  • ...
10
 57
 2,780

A leap into equestria

“What happened last night.” I groaned as the sunlight hit my eyes. “And where the hell am I sunlight never comes into my room……”

“Wait now I remember but that would mean that the world is in delicious chaos.” I told myself as I looked up “yes ponyville right where all the action is.”

“Wait I feel I have forgotten something, something that is dear to me the one thing I haven't seen since the asylum, oh fuck my family I wasn't thinking straight as usual the asylum changed my medicine yesterday so I don’t have an addiction problem. Disorienting me so I completely forgot to consider my family. Well that's just fucking great I wish, I thought of that earlier maybe I would have considered it more instead of remembering it now.”

“Worry not my child for your real family is here”. Discord said as he appeared next to me.

“Would there be anyway back” I asked

“Maybe in a couple years but would you really want to go back to a world full of people who will lock you back up in a heartbeat, where you aren't allowed to go anywhere or even talk to your family tell me, my dear”.

“I guess you're right although I still wish I had said goodbye, but enough of this let's set this world into chaos and then destroy it.”

“That's the spirit although keep in mind that there is a use for this world after all.” Discord said

“Yeah I know but still let's bring some chaos to a world that is long overdue.”

And with that me and discord went our own way I went to ponyville while he started to head to canterlot.

When I arrived in ponyville I started a chocolate rain from cotton candy clouds.

In reality it was strange no one seemed to notice me nor did they care about my existence, I guess ponyville really is oblivious to just about everything.

After a few minutes I began to feel quite bored then I remember that in the episode the apples at sweet apple acres were supposed to be huge, of course I always thought it was the effect of the rain like the popcorn right from the cob, but it was a long exposure unlike the other effects and the Apple's had a noticeable disappearance and then reappearance giving me a hint that it was not an effect of the rain but of magic itself.

So I ran over to sweet apple acres and instinctively trying to save time line, I turned the corn into popcorn and enlarged the apples after enchanting them so whatever ate them would have their legs lengthen.

After a few minutes Twilight tried to fix it with her magic unfortunately Discord had made my power a near equal to himself so as in the show as I'm sure I do not need to explain Rainbow Dash grouped together the clouds while Applejack lassoed them to the ground, as Pinkie Pie was pretty much being Pinkie Pie.

As they received the letter though something started to tug at the back of my mind and when I tried to follow the main six everything went black.

In Canterlot chamber of the royal sister Luna

“Well that's an odd presence I haven't felt that since Discord begged me to take care of Screwball, but I thought we agreed to leave her in the other dimension until we were both prepared to deal with her, Discord please don't tell me you brought her here.”

“Why don't you tell me yourself darling after all she is our little devil and she's having a blast no thanks to you.”

“Discord you bastard I swear to my sister if I still had control of my elements I would blast you into oblivion, but for now I'm going to make sure our daughter doesn't get into any major trouble”.

Dream realm, screwball’s dream.

“What where am I.” my voice echoed through the empty void. “Really my dream realm it's always so boring here just a black void of nothing”

“Well maybe I could help with this although I estimate that in a few years you will try dream walking by yourself” said Luna as she appeared from within the void.

“ what do you want mother, discord already told me the truth so don't try changing my mind.” I scolded

“Yes but he did not show you the whole truth let me show you what really happened through our memories.”

With that the landscape began to shift to fit Luna’s memories it should the younger version of both Luna and Discord discussing some matter.

“ This is but a few moments before we sent you away for neither of us knew how to take care of a child” the present Luna said “Just watch my child.”

“Discord please I don't know how to take care of a foal I'm begging you find someone else to help take care of her if celestia even knew I have given birth she might imprison us both for treason.” said past Luna

“I can't you don't understand a concentration of chaos magic this high needs to be contained by someone with high magical abilities unless you seal it in a dimension where magic isn't present and I simply cannot take care of a child, chaos and raising a child does not mix.” said past Discord

“ maybe not but you mentioned dropping them off in another dimension neutralizes their magic what if we were to send her to a random dimension until we can both take care of our kin.”

“ Yeah that could work but me must agree on one thing on her 16th birthday in that realm we must bring her back before it's to late.”past Discord answered

“why one her 16th birthday?” Past Luna questioned.

“Simple that's the year her chaos magic can run freely.” past Discord
replied.

Then it all began to fade away the only thing left was complete and utter darkness. Then Luna appeared at my side again.

“So you see my child I was not the only one to agree on this whole heartedly.”

As Luna said that the world began to fade as I was waking up though the main six were firing the shot of harmony that encased Discord to stone this caused me to be sent flying into the everfree forest and being knocked out.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delay I always have a problem with finding the drive to write but here is chapter 2 the next one will be out whenever i get new music onto my phone to help me concentrate.